It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

GOP Leadership tells Trump supporters to leave if they do not like the process

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:26 PM

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: matafuchs

The GOP is a private organization with every right to nominate its Presidential candidates any damn way it pleases. What's the problem exactly? Don't like it? Well that's what independent runs are for.

Just a question... Who funds the GOP, where do they get their operating capital from exactly?

It appears from cursory research that the GOP gets its funding from both goverment and private/corporate/banking sources. That would make it a quasi-NGO with accountability if, as it seems, it is getting funding via monies acquired through taxation. It would also make operations like the GOP and DNC parasitic and predatory lobbying groups.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:32 PM
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Ignore that that post was very intelligently answered a few posts below.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:23 PM
To the one who referred to my young naivete, it doesn't exist. I have been tortured and jaded for the entire 32 years of my life. It's the reason I know how to read people.

Those therapists wouldn't know a narcissist if one made them feel guilty for being alive.

I was raised by narcissists and I ended up with some of those fleas. Trump doesn't come close at all.

It's not narcissistic to have pride in knowing you're seeking and doing a good thing. EVERYONE does that.

It's not narcissistic to be glad when people like you and sad when they don't. EVERYONE does that.

Imho, Trump shows that too much. Maybe I'm wrong.

But that young naivete you refer to... that is to be jaded.

When I started looking, truly looking for good people instead of believing people should be good, I started to find them.

I went from jaded and annoyed with every fool to realizing one day that everyone is alive and thinking like me. Some are ignorant of some things, and others of other things. Few will be like us and want to learn about everything. It doesn't make them stupid.

Not to mention, a lot of people are really smart and are simply not vocal until you talk with them in the coffee line or at work.

Some are loud mouthed and boast presence that seems invasive, but my In Laws aren't fools; they just believe that the human experience is greater than anything else.

It wasn't until I met my wife that I learned being "social" at all. And everyone's flaws were always so apparent to me that I could call anyone's personality and even their history easily, because I was tormented by every personality type. But, it's interesting. I could see everyone's faults, but I had not yet learned to find the good. I was blinded by the truth, literally.

When I realized that it wasn't personalities, but individuals that had destroyed me, I learned something else about patterns: I was still biased and only saw what I expected.

I spent the last 8 years of my life looking for the best in my enemies, and I found it and I learned it.

Trump is good. He isn't even coming close to being the Scrooge McDuck some of you want him to be. Trump's problem is that he wants everyone to like him. He must get over that. He respects what others think and believes others should respect what he thinks. Surprise. If you are looking for someone to be jaded, watch Trump after either his Presidency or his failure to earn it. Either way, that man is not going to feel well after it's done. That's one of the only issues with him... does he have the constitution to be hated?

Hillary fits that narcisstic profile to a "T", though. Just thinking of her, I ask myself how someone grows to be elderly and vile and childish? She is one who makes me think that elected leaders should still have to clean their own bathrooms. Keep them a little humble.

And Bernie's heart is still in his parent's basement. He's not a narcissist, he's just completely incompetent. Watching an 80 year old teenager is just horrid.

And Cruz is kinda slimy. He doesn't believe at all what he himself says. Not a narcissist either. He knows he's dirty. Narcissists think they're righteous when they're harming you. He knows he's not.

Mitt, that's a narcissist.

Paul Ryan is ambitious, very ambitious. He's also undecided about what he wants to do with himself. That's not good, and he hasn't really done any work for us, so, no. Never hire someone ambitious that doesn't know what they want. The snakes will slither in and make him a Zombie. But there is innocence to him somehow.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:09 PM
The Republican Party is going down faster than the Democratic Party. It will be found only in history books within 10 years.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:05 AM
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Okay, well a lot of people in the mental health field (who have studied many years) would disagree with you. The same types of people who would have diagnosed those in your life who you claim had narcissistic personality disorder.

“Remarkably narcissistic,” said developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, a professor at Harvard Graduate School of Education. “Textbook narcissistic personality disorder,” echoed clinical psychologist Ben Michaelis. “He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics,” said clinical psychologist George Simon, who conducts lectures and seminars on manipulative behavior. “Otherwise, I would have had to hire actors and write vignettes. He’s like a dream come true.”

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:21 AM
a reply to: Gothmog

That's funny considering the country is UNDER a traitor as we speak.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:43 AM

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: MrSpad

Will it resemble Obama's brilliant work?
The man is trying to take us DOWN with about 1/3 of the population going RAH!,RAH!.
If YOU wanna talk STIGMATIZED...

Yeah all this record job growth, healthcare, record low crime rates, lack of Americans coming home in body bags every week, ect. taking America down. We really need somebody to end all that.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:58 AM
a reply to: MrSpad

I disagree ,with his ROEs alone having caused more body bags than the enemy's acts. He has pushed FAR more conflicts that any other sitting president and he has gotten FAR more POLICE killed than any other administration so YES we do. Before the ignorant ass causes world war 3 with his EPIC incompetence in foreign affairs.
edit on 6-4-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:04 AM
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Its all the same administration for years now with new puppets.

We are a conquered people.

Time to get real.

We are no different than an occupied territory with SOME autonomy in the name of peace.

Completely subjugated.

We even have a sham single party disguised as two, fake elections and can be murdered for being TOO problematic to the norm.

Real. lets get it.

edit on 4 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:20 AM
a reply to: tadaman

I dunno man, I can still pee on a tree in the woods. Or snow.

I can still do whatever the hell I want. I can't think of anything that I'm not "free to do" that I would want to do.

All the "illegal" things aren't anything I care to do anyway.

Such high histrionic melodrama these days. People have no idea how FREE they really are...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:21 AM
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I do, and I will NEVER forget the cost either, many here have.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:24 AM

Dunno man, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan...none of that did anything to keep "America Free".

It made a lot of military contractors supplying weapons, planes, tanks, guns, bullets, missiles ect rich though...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:33 AM

I have a hard time experiencing my true freedoms.

Like free to start a business on the ground level with no resources without needing thousands of dollars to pay for all the crap that goes along with run in a business here now.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:43 AM
a reply to: onequestion

Do you expect things to just pop into existence because you want them to?

You can do anything you want, if you take control and responsibility for your reality. The only limits are those you set upon yourself. I can tell by your attitude that you won't ever achieve those goals you have with the current attitude you carry.

You are not only the main character, but also the author of the story of your life.

Are you OK just sitting on the couch watching another crappy Michael Bay movie someone else wrote, produced, acted and starred in? If so, keep hanging out on the couch.

If you want what the 1% have, you have to do what the other 99% of your peers aren't doing.

And none of it has to do with someone else setting limits on you, or limiting your freedom. Excuses are for people who can't, won't, and don't accept responsibility for their own destiny.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:43 AM

So it has served NO FUNCTIONAL purpose to have a military then?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:53 AM

Sure, here and there in limited engagements, and to ensure economic domination. The cold war was basically an arms race, once the "communist threat" ended, a new threat had to be found. Enter "terrorism".

We don't have fleets of landing craft threatening to invade America. We exist in a global world, economic power far outweighs anything else. Americans are needed as customers, buying crap the rest of the world needs.

Having a strong military ensures we can stick Walmarts in countries after we depose their elected leaders, expanding American economic influence -- and quieting any dissent that may arise along the way.

It has nothing to do with "keeping Americans safe at home" from foreign invasions or scary Bond villains hell-bent on destroying America.

It's what we do. We're like the Borg. We ooze around the globe, injecting consumerism, capitalism, an American culture wherever we can.

People talk about a "NWO" or "one world government" ... LOL it's already here, but it's not even recognized. It's American hegemony through culture and economics.

Even kids in rural Africa know what Nike's and Levi jeans are, and want them.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:09 AM

Why don't we have landing craft invading us?
What EXACTLY do YOU think you are calling the NWO?
edit on 6-4-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:16 AM

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Gothmog

That's funny considering the country is UNDER a traitor as we speak.

I agree with that statement wholeheartedly. However , as I type , Fox News is calling Cruz "THE ONE" (yes , in all caps)
One President to rule them all
One President to find them
One President to bring them all
And in the "light" bind them
In Washington , where everyone lies

Opposite from the President we have now , yet the same.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:38 AM

try to raise your hand in a safe space....evil hand gesture.

try to have an honest election.....choose your lesser evil SOB king makers chose for you

try to run for office....get a death threat if you make it too far

try to get your banks from robbing you.....get suicided if you have evidence of it

try to get government from robbing you....have a heart attack gun spray you

try to drink a beer in a park......

raise your kids as you see fit

keep your land if China wants it

have gold or too much cash

get a cop convicted after they rape you, or kills your family, steals from you, does anything wrong to you....

get a judge to answer for a crime

get a politician to answer for a crime

defend yourself without being treated like a criminal

say something unpopular about free trade, fiat money, or fractal reserve banking as an important person and not lose everything if not your life

try to tell the federal government to audit the federal reserve as anyone

try to stop a war for profit

try to have a protest without FBI up your ass

try to have ANY social group without the FBI up your ass

try to question a president

try to think freely

live as you and your community wants to without some bureaucrat telling you otherwise if it upsets plans in motion that make them money

try to have truth be told by our media

try to sell and eat non GMO food

try to smoke a plant

try to keep what you earn

try to keep what you inherit

try to avoid state sanctioned monopolies like the liquor industry

try to question climate woo when it upsets your prosperity and protects large corporations and universities

try to have wall street cover its own bad bets

try to have banks cover their own bad bets

and so on

You get the point.

we are sort of comfortable. we have SOME token autonomy, until we dont when others decide we dont.

We are a conquered people. Totally subjugated but living in an illusion only thanks to a fear of armed plebes waking up angry. That wont last either.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:53 AM
"Every central government worships uniformity: uniformity relieves it from inquiry into an infinity of details."

"As the past has ceased to throw its light upon the future, the mind of man wanders in obscurity."

"After having thus successively taken each member of the community in its powerful grasp and fashioned him at will, the government then extends its arm over the whole community. It covers the surface of society with a network of small, complicated rules, minute and uniform, through which the most original minds and the most energetic characters cannot penetrate, to rise above the crowd. The will of man is not shattered, but softened, bent, and guided; men are seldom forced by it to act, but they are constantly restrained from acting. Such a power does not destroy, but it prevents existence: it does not tyrannize, but it compresses, enervates, extinguishes, and stupefies a people, till each nation is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid and industrious animals, of which the government is the shepherd."

Alexis de Tocqueville

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>