It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Leadership tells Trump supporters to leave if they do not like the process

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Am I hallucinating, or are both parties doing their best to commit suicide this election?

On the left, you have Clinton doing what Clintons do, and their corrupt buddies in the DNC doing any sort of dirty trick they can come up with to end up with Clinton as the nominee, no matter that Sanders is neck and neck with her if you take out the at-large delegates that have been bought and paid for by the DNC.

On the right, you have the party vs its own most popular candidate, for good or bad, and stating that they'll just ignore the party rank and file selection and do whatever they damn well please, which is pretty much what the DNC is doing.

Both sides are just spitting in the faces of their members and telling them they don't count, you'll vote for whomever we decide you can vote for, your choices be damned.

I mean, I'm sure it's always this way, but usually they frost that dog turd over with some nice buttercream and some sprinkles. This time, it's just raw # sandwich on both sides.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I just don't believe Trump is in it for anything more than to inflate his ego. There is no end game with Trump and this Presidential bid. He just wants the V so he can add another accomplishment to everything that is Donald Trump. This is all based on a reading I made on him back in the 90's, before he ran for President, before he the Apprentice, and even before he tried running for President the first time. Donald Trump is 90% ego, 10% bad hair.

You're right. Step number one of Trump's 11 steps to success: Think Big.

Now I suppose we have to figure out why there is anything wrong with that, without sounding like we're completely envious.

It's great for him. Not so much for the rest of the people living in the country who he will be stepping on and is currently stepping on (his supporters) to achieve this.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
I smell fear! For once, I'm enjoying the whiff of what's coming out of all of these candidates. They know the people have had enough. They see the people getting wise to their antics and they're not helping matters by showing their true colors when right now, they should be staying damn quiet in hopes of it blowing over. Instead, they're showing themselves exactly for how the people see them. Snakes! Liers! Thieves!

I see Trump as the fire that people are fighting fire with.

Sure... he's worthless. At least he doesn't try to hide it. I rather vote for a worthless POS that admits it and tells me the truth than a worthless POS who lies about it and tells me he's something he's not.

Bingo! Thank you for putting into words exactly what I think. ETA: bold mine.

The rumors persist that TPTB in the GOP will insert Paul Ryan as the candidate after the 1st ballot - that seems ridiculous. Ryan doesn't appear to be a puppet type to me, and that would be political suicide, not to mention that if Trump is kicked to the curb, I think we could actually see "Fighting the Streets."

The Elitist' kimono has blown wide up and they are running scared. Bring on the popcorn!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yeah, Obama and Hill Dawg policies got us ISIS.

Actually it proves exactly what I'm saying. Cruz and Hill Dawg will allow the TPP and TTIP treaties to go right on through. At least Trump would stop that. All three of them would probably continue the perpetual wars in the ME, tho.

Lol.

You smirk, but you know it's true. Cruz and Hill Dawg are the corporate media candidates. Cruz mainly because he's still in the race since Jeb! and Rubio got knocked out.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yeah, ya know....cause the people standing up to point out institutionalized racism in America are the racist ones.

So, the people being racist aren't actually racist ... it's the people who point out racism that are the racist ones.

Interesting logic.
edit on 5-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

Yeah, Obama and Hill Dawg policies got us ISIS.

And Trump's super anti-Muslims stance is going to improve that situation any? if anything his idiocy will spawn many more. I'm sure kicking all the Muslims out of the country because we are scared of them isn't exactly going to do much to soothe Muslim opinions of the west causing them to magically deradicalize.

Actually it proves exactly what I'm saying. Cruz and Hill Dawg will allow the TPP and TTIP treaties to go right on through. At least Trump would stop that. All three of them would probably continue the perpetual wars in the ME, tho.

Your personal speculation proves what you are saying? I don't think you know what the definition of "proof" is. Because, where I'm sitting, that's a textbook circular argument.

You smirk, but you know it's true. Cruz and Hill Dawg are the corporate media candidates. Cruz mainly because he's still in the race since Jeb! and Rubio got knocked out.

I never denied this. I just find your insinuation that just because this is the case that Trump is better to be rather humorous and not to mention naive.
edit on 5-4-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: matafuchs

The GOP is a private organization with every right to nominate its Presidential candidates any damn way it pleases. What's the problem exactly? Don't like it? Well that's what independent runs are for.

To be fair the democrats seem to be doing thefe best to sink sanders too.

As much as a detest trump.....Bernie and trump supporters have something in common on this issue. Your voices are being drowned out for career politicians.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Ryan doesn't appear to be a puppet type to me, and that would be political suicide, not to mention that if Trump is kicked to the curb, I think we could actually see "Fighting the Streets."

"Fighting in the Streets" ???

Who or what would be on each side?

Trump supporters against who? Liberals? Mexicans? Democrats? People that wear glasses? People that have nice haircuts? who?

Who is exactly the enemy here? And how do we identify them and will you lead us and point them out.

edit on 5-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The GOP is a private organization with every right to nominate its Presidential candidates any damn way it pleases. What's the problem exactly? Don't like it? Well that's what independent runs are for.

To be fair the democrats seem to be doing thefe best to sink sanders too.

As much as a detest trump.....Bernie and trump supporters have something in common on this issue. Your voices are being drowned out for career politicians.

This is true. Which is why I found this to be exceptionally funny.
Obama’s Endorsement Of Debbie Wasserman Schultz Brings In Serious Money... For Her Challenger

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

And Trump's super anti-Muslims stance is going to improve that situation any? if anything his idiocy will spawn many more.

He won't spawn any less than the reckless droning of the ME that will be continued by all current candidates. Not saying I agree with all of his stances, but his anti-muslim stance isn't going to make it worse off.

Your personal speculation proves what you are saying? I don't think you know what the definition of "proof" is.

Cruz was for the TPA before he was against it. Hill Dawg was for the TPA before she was against it too.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: PharoahSpiderMan
Hillary is Satan. Berni is filler. Cruz is trash. What about the REAL issue!? Everyone is making death threats back and fourth and this and that. I know the future is important. But who's keeping an eye on ol antichrist himself Obama? Why has no one skinned this traitor for his partnership with Isis? This election shet is getting in the way. Maybe everyone should forget there is an election until the day before. Where is the justice!?!?!
a reply to: gpols

That rant should convince those on the fence to join the conservative cause....

It's just the truth. It's should convince people to take life seriously. Here we are trying to sort through the dysfunctional and people can't wait to jump into some more without finishing what they have on their plate. The collective carelessness must end.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

Why is that? What makes those parties the "protest vote"?

While those parties have a few things I agree with, I disagree with a majority of their platform.

As it currently stands I like what Trump is selling. The GOP is even selling a line about following the rules. I don't see how voting for the guy who is running as an R while the R's are waging an open war against him ISN'T a protest vote.

You can't really protest against an establishment of you pick people who are a part of the establishment. Trump literally has funded both Republican and Democratic candidates. why is that so hard for so many of you to accept?

Picking any Repub or Dem candidate is still going to continue the status quo for the majority of issues. This is the same for both Bernie & Trump. Who are they going to pick for their Cabinets and to lead the other federal agencies? And who will they appoint as our ambassadors, national security advisers, and the such? Those positions will have more day to day influence than the President, anyway. So if they're picking "experienced" Dems and Repubs to fill those positions, it'll just be more of the status quo (remember, it's that very experience that makes them "insiders" in the first place).

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If you do not know who the enemy is you are part of the problem.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: olaru12

If you do not know who the enemy is you are part of the problem.

I really don't know...spell it out for me.

Am I your enemy because I disagree usually with your opinion; Because I think Trump is fooling his supporters?

Because I think organized religion is a sham.

Because I just really don't care about what so many others place importance on?

Because I'm a brutally handsome epitome of maleness?

Tell me....

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

He won't spawn any less than the reckless droning of the ME that will be continued by all current candidates. Not saying I agree with all of his stances, but his anti-muslim stance isn't going to make it worse off.

No. I'm pretty sure it's going to piss off WAY more Muslims if even the moderates aren't welcome in the west.

Cruz was for the TPA before he was against it. Hill Dawg was for the TPA before she was against it too.

You know this where I point out all the inconsistent positions Donald Trump has held over the years, right?

Here's a bunch of his inconsistencies on the campaign trail:
20 times Donald Trump has changed his mind since June

Here's an article from when he first started running so it focuses on his inconsistencies from before he ran:
Will the real Donald Trump please stand up?

Trump once endorsed a massive surtax on the rich. But he now wants the top income tax rate cut in half.

He opposed the war in Iraq, but says he now has a “ foolproof” plan to defeat ISIL.

He’s praised single-payer health care, yet loathes Obamacare. But a decade ago he proposed “health marts” that sound suspiciously like today’s Obamacare exchanges.

Over the past two decades he was a Republican, then an independent, then a Democrat, then a Republican. Now, registered as an independent, he leads the Republican 2016 presidential field.

So let me guess, you're going to tell me that the media is out to get Trump and these are all lies and he would NEVER flip-flop on his positions. Right?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Ryan doesn't appear to be a puppet type to me, and that would be political suicide, not to mention that if Trump is kicked to the curb, I think we could actually see "Fighting the Streets."

Trump supporters against who? Liberals? Mexicans? Democrats? People that wear glasses? People that have nice haircuts? who?

Who is exactly the enemy here? And how do we identify them and will you lead us and point them out.

Obama's administration. The federal government. Politicians.Wall St. Big Pharma. Banks. Rothschilds. Etc..
Who is committing crimes against the world? Let's go. What if everyone in the US signed a petition to repeal the voting process t

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PharoahSpiderMan

Obama's administration. The federal government. Politicians.Wall St. Big Pharma. Banks. Rothschilds. Etc..
Who is committing crimes against the world? Let's go. What if everyone in the US signed a petition to repeal the voting process t

You start the petition and I'll sign it!!!

but..."fighting in the streets" not me! I'd rather sit on the beach and get blind drunk!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

As far as sides, IMO, the sides of all the people that are sick of not having their voices heard. And that includes Liberals, Mexicans, Democrats and people that wear glasses and have nice haircuts.

Trump may be somewhat of a POS, but at least he doesn't deny and deflect - he owns it. Hillary and/or Cruz or/(insert mystery GOP conservative puppet) would just be more of the same s#%^ different day.

There is plenty of anger out there to go around. Who knows? Maybe Bernie is the answer.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Missmissie173
Trump may be somewhat of a POS, but at least he doesn't deny and deflect - he owns it. Hillary and/or Cruz or/(insert mystery GOP conservative puppet) would just be more of the same s#%^ different day.

Um... Where have you been? Trump doesn't cop to any faults the media points out. He just says that the media is out to get him or he'll just straight up deny he ever said what was said whenever they point out a lie or one of his inconsistencies.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Politicians are the new ruling class.

Our "representative republic" has mutated into a two-tiered system.

We are not citizens, we are subjects.

Best just to obey and not rock the boat. Don't want to have the IRS or any other government agency sent to you.

geez, DB....you sound like you are in your underground bunker, with a bag of cheese puffs and RC cola, in your PJ's, hunched over your brightly lit monitor, hoping for the shooting to start....relax big guy, you are in a state of, (what I like to call) "paranomics"...which is paranoia of our government, combined with your own personal economic fears of becoming poor.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join