It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, what a way to go....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Worker Killed After Getting Caught In Meat Processor
OSHA To Investigate Round Rock Plant
Posted: 1:24 p.m. CDT June 14, 2003

ROUND ROCK, Texas -- Officials with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration have launched an investigation into the death of a food plant worker caught in a meat-processing machine, authorities said.

Daniel Cruz Romero, 34, was killed Friday after being caught in a meat-processing machine at Michael Angelo's Gourmet Foods, a frozen food manufacturer in northern Travis County.

Romero had complained to a former co-worker he was having trouble with the machine, the Austin American-Statesman reported for Saturday's editions.

Romero's entire body went through the machine, police said.

"He came to us in fragments," said Dr. Elizabeth Peacock, deputy medical examiner in Travis County.

www.clickonsa.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
ack! that's hideous! sounds like something out of The Jungle. I wonder what happens to that machine now? I sure as heck hope they stopped all food products coming out of the plant that day. (yeah, I'm morbid. sorry.)

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
k, now i know what the grey colour and hair in my McDonalds are from...

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
They are lucky they even found fragments! He should have been packed up and sent of to some grocery store, I just hope the machine/s he went through are never used again. Very serious health risk there.

Hmmm, not a bad idea...know anyone who needs to vanish.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Did you hear what happened to the butcher who backed into his grinding machine?

He got a little behind in his work.

Did you hear what happened when his wife took over the store, and she backed into the same machine?

Dis-ast-er.

new topics

top topics

join