It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whould you get in this if I told you it goes to the moon?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Can you please elaborate on what problems you think there are with NASA (and other space agencies around the world)?

Please be specific.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Many, many scientists and geologists have examined luna regolith, we'll call it by its real name rather than soil.

Russia brought back samples.
America brought back samples.

Are you suggesting that Russia and the US were in on it together? And then hundreds, if not thousands of geologists over the years must be on on it too, most that have nothing whatsoever to do with NASA, yet are complicit in this cover up...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bassface09
Correct. They are not on the Moon. No one is.
But 12 men have been on the Moon.

Strange how some want to believe so strongly that it didn't happen. I wonder why.

Probably because no questions have REALLY been asked about these missions, and why we should believe everything as told on TV.

Why is it that you would want to so strongly believe that it DID happen ?

How do those grainy videos and promises of *MOON ROCKS* cause excitement to stir in your soul ??

Cause I find it one of the best social programming experiences ever created, everyone believed, and everyone will actually NOT be able to verify if it is mostly or at all true as told.

The FULL BORE BELIEVERS, is why.

The ones who read schematics released years and decades later, using calculations that are fed to them about everything in space and here, somehow equates to TRUTH ???????

The secretive nature of the governments on all topics but NOT THAT TIME....just that ONE TIME they told everyone the whole story and that is the bottom line!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Probably because no questions have REALLY been asked about these missions, and why we should believe everything as told on TV.
Actually, a lot of questions have been asked. Most of them stupid but all have one thing in common, a lack of research.

I don't want to believe it. I have plenty of reason to think it happened and none to think it didnt'.

How do those grainy videos and promises of *MOON ROCKS* cause excitement to stir in your soul ??
How can they not?

The ones who read schematics released years and decades later, using calculations that are fed to them about everything in space and here, somehow equates to TRUTH ???????
Well, I guess if you don't believe that gravity works the way it does, it might be problematic for you. But everything I've seen tells me that gravity works the way it does.

The secretive nature of the governments on all topics but NOT THAT TIME....just that ONE TIME they told everyone the whole story and that is the bottom line!!!
Actually, a great deal of information about the Apollo missions was deeply classified. More ignorance on your part.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Probably because no questions have REALLY been asked about these missions

In the top 10 conspiracy theories of all time the moon landing comes in at number 5 and you claim no questions have Really been asked about it.

Your claim is absolutely shameless.

BTW number #1 is the idea that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were actually married.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What exactly would prove man went to the moon, for those who think it did not happen?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It seems that faking the video most likely wasn't possible at the time.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yeah, there were thousands of photos, hundreds of videos taken....and they were all faked?

Why would they produce so much material for a complete fabrication?

Doesn't make sense, far better off having as little material as possible of they wanted to fool everyone.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Back on the topic of the LM appearance:

The naysayers forget that it was a spaceship, and they forget what a spaceship is. A spaceship is a vehicle designed to solely fly in outer space. In vacuum, and in zero-g, or some gentle gravity of a small body. In fact, the Apollo LMs were the only manned spaceships that we have used to date.

They also forget that people occupied this rickety-looking thing for years:

Looking at it, I admit that even I'd be weary of it coming apart at the slightest jolt. But appearances can be deceiving.

~~~

As a bonus, here's an interactive 360-degree video from inside Yuri Gagarin's Vostok-1 spacecraft: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKNXgZGc1_8

Would love to see videos like that from the Apollo CM and LM.
edit on 6-4-2016 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

...and what questions haven't been asked? If the "moon hoax" conspiracy isn't the biggest, it's in the conversation. Seriously? No questions? Where've you been the past almost half century?

Let me turn that back around on you. Why do you so want to believe it didn't?

Are you serious? It's another freakin' world. Dry. Airless. Rather hellish when you get right down to it...but it's another freakin' world. Our first steps into a larger, grander Universe. How do you not get excited?

Cause I find it one of the best social programming experiences ever created, everyone believed, and everyone will actually NOT be able to verify if it is mostly or at all true as told.

Opinion. With nothing even resembling proof. So we're just supposed to take your word for it? Do you see the irony implicit in your statement above?

The FULL BORE BELIEVERS, is why.

OK. Point out to me, with your equations and schematics, what the truth really is. Go ahead. Show me some "proof" that hasn't already been factually torn to shreds already in the past almost half a century. You're the one accusing. Up to you to prove it.

Umm... right. Many of the topics involved in Apollo were, at the time, highly classified. Right up there with nuclear launch codes (OK, maybe not that high, but you get the point?). You really need to look into this a tad bit more, rather than using information that is fed to you over the internet.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Doesn't make sense, far better off having as little material as possible of they wanted to fool everyone.

Yep. The less evidence the better.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorPatternfish

Well it's actually very solid under the reflective materials we all know that CRITICS ON HERE NEVER make an effort to find out things about a subject before jumping to THEIR conclusions.

The above was a second design.

The dry mass of the ascent stage was 2180 kg so not exactly lightweight for it's size.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Get out the basement take off the tinfoil and look to the sky and see !

Plenty of evidence they went

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Great video. Thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

The dry mass of the ascent stage was 2180 kg so not exactly lightweight for it's size.

True, but it was lightweight when you factor in just how many systems were in that design.... for that time period.
Think of how much weight could be trimmed by making the same craft today using more modern materials and modern electronics.

ETA:
This thread has improved greatly since the OP is missing!

edit on b000000302016-04-06T07:11:24-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 06 Apr 2016 07:11:24 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bassface09
Correct. They are not on the Moon. No one is.
But 12 men have been on the Moon.

Strange how some want to believe so strongly that it didn't happen. I wonder why.

Maybe you have mentioned it a dozen times before Phage but I am very curious about what fact...or outstanding facts.. make you convinced that Apollo 11 did most certainly land on the Moon?

I ask you this because you seem to be an open minded person who is willing to listen, "weigh" and investigate counter arguments. And having done so, the many different indications of possible faul play failed to convince you that Armstrong and Aldrin didn't walk on the Moon.

Am I right when I say that you are willing and able to change your mind when the evidence says the truth is different than you always thought it was?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That weight was just for the accent stage to get them back off the Moon

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you think about it we have the exact same proof for WW2 and the Moon missions.
Video and film
Pictures
Left over hardware
testimony from those that were there

If that doesn't convince you then maybe WW2 never happened too.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
What exactly would prove man went to the moon, for those who think it did not happen?

Can't you just buy a telescope that would be able to zoom enough to see the landing site and the flag? I'd say that's a must buy for any moon hoax believer. Wouldn't you like to REALLY know for yourself? The answer is out there, you just have to look.
edit on 4 6 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It seems that faking the video most likely wasn't possible at the time.

Strange, Mythbusters (not a big fan actually), came to the conclusion that it could have been faked, but there is no definitive proof so they ultimately ruled against the moon hoax just because they didn't think it was realistic. Good video!

edit on 4 6 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join