It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of The Nazca Lines explained.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Don't follow your connection to crop circles...the crop circles are in crops...the nazca lines are in stone/dirt. Crop circles appear each year, regularly vs nazca lines have been their for a buckets of years.

Don't see it...but interesting post about the nazca lines.

Cheers,

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Don't follow your connection to crop circles...the crop circles are in crops...the nazca lines are in stone/dirt. Crop circles appear each year, regularly vs nazca lines have been their for a buckets of years.

Don't see it...but interesting post about the nazca lines.

Cheers,

If this post is intended for me?

I never once said the Nazca lines have anything to do with crop circles.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorPatternfish

I watched Father Crespis videos and saw for the 1st time , exact copies of the Nazca lines were on some of the artifacts,they looked exact to me.Nice post OP ,informative,thank you.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I believe they were trying to preserve knowledge because they knew of an impending doom,IMHO this is also why so many old buildings are made of stone and are earthquake and wave proof......I believe these ancient sites are proof previous cycles of humanity TRIED TO PAY THEIR KNOWLEDGE FOWARD under dire circumstnces and in a bit of a rush in some cases.Further to this I believe we have many different Cycles of humanity lain asunder one atop the other and then shaken and stirrred. Circle or cycle lain top cycle and then cut in together....however we still are encouraged to try to put things in one long linear line,TPTB wish us to continue to do this.There are ruins high and low all over his planet from multiple Cycles of Humanity which IMHO wee each wiped by Noah type flood in a 3657 year Cycle,IMHO we are caught up in the Humanitarian soap-oper which is the end of one of these Cycles.

IMHO cymatics is one of the key technologies we have been held back from and resonance is the keystone to unlocking a new type of understanding of the universe .

edit on 5-4-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

IMHO cymatics is one of the key technologies we have been held back from and resonance is the keystone to unlocking a new type of understanding of the universe .

I couldn't agree with you more.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

I believe they were trying to preserve knowledge because they knew of an impending doom,IMHO this is also why so many old buildings are made of stone and are earthquake and wave proof......I believe these ancient sites are proof previous cycles of humanity TRIED TO PAY THEIR KNOWLEDGE FOWARD under dire circumstnces and in a bit of a rush in some cases.Further to this I believe we have many different Cycles of humanity lain asunder one atop the other and then shaken and stirrred.

True- Mother Earth is indeed an 'Etch-A-Sketch' Imagine what is buried by the sands of time and what is now under water???

namaste

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Carl Munck "The Code" makes a helluva lot more sense than you do......
Check it out on you tube....
Your half baked interpretations are just that....get with the program...these people were far smarter than we are...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorPatternfish
These two images are the same.

The Nazca 'Astronaut' One arm up - positive. Other arm down - negative.

The same in this image of The Long Man of Wilmington.

Between two poles.

One positive.

One negative.

They are to remind the Local people. One is constantly between positive and negative. So be positive not negative.

en.wikipedia.org...

One was done in South America, the other was done in England... in 1700.

I am certain that the English knew of platonic solids by that time, though I don't know that it had the interpretation for the English that you say it does (most of them seem to refer to it as a guardian.) It's also been recut several times (with some modifications) - so you're not looking at the original.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

This is how the original Cerne Abbas Giant looked.

Do you see the gold 'thing' hanging off the arm.

Golden ratio.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Really....?a reply to: ProfessorPatternfish

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Really....?a reply to: ProfessorPatternfish

Really what?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Yet you add this in your OP

NOTE: The Ancients did not watch the film Thrive. Useful information. A must watch. Ignore the UFO distraction. That is all it is. Distraction. Crop circles are made by humans. It is why, mostly all crop circles appear in the same part of England. The same people are making them. NOT E.T.

This is actually the majority of the text you posted in your OP,

A few links and few pictures, what is one to assume when you mostly wrote about crop circles in your OP?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Yet you add this in your OP

NOTE: The Ancients did not watch the film Thrive. Useful information. A must watch. Ignore the UFO distraction. That is all it is. Distraction. Crop circles are made by humans. It is why, mostly all crop circles appear in the same part of England. The same people are making them. NOT E.T.

This is actually the majority of the text you posted in your OP,

A few links and few pictures, what is one to assume when you mostly wrote about crop circles in your OP?

I said ignore the ufo mumbo jumbo. And crop circles are made by humans not E.T. I did not want anyone who was to watch the Thrive film to be taken in and distracted.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I said ignore the ufo mumbo jumbo. And crop circles are made by humans not E.T. I did not want anyone who was to watch the Thrive film to be taken in and distracted.

So this thread is nothing than a "watch this video".

as phage pointed out, nothing is explained.

If you have an explanation for something then spit it out, in your own words.

After you explain in your own words link to things and pictures that might help give a better picture of what you are explaining.

This thread is basically saying just watch 'Thrive'.

I sort of suspected from your lunar lander thread that you are one that watches a video, gets fed info from an alternative source about things you have no knowledge of and then it becomes some sort of gospel.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

This thread is not about watching the Thrive film or I would of made a thread about that.

This is what it is about.

edit on 5-4-2016 by ProfessorPatternfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

These two images are the same.

The Nazca 'Astronaut' One arm up - positive. Other arm down - negative.

The same in this image of The Long Man of Wilmington.

Between two poles.

One positive.

One negative.

They are to remind the Local people. One is constantly between positive and negative. So be positive not negative.

en.wikipedia.org...

First it's
"One arm up = positive"
"One arm down = negative"

and you equal that to two arms up where one suddenly is negative.

Where is your clue as to one being negative in the Wilmington dude?

Why do you equal the two figures when they are clearly not similar?

I think you should remove the "professor" bit from your handle.

edit on 5-4-2016 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

What if this was the ancient equivalent of a smiley? Look he's waving at ET!

JK- I have tried to read this post a couple times today and I swear I am no closer to understanding it now than I was this am. Then again like a PP said I prefer to read a brief summary in the OP first then I will check out reference sites!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Golden ratio.

Can you explain how you make that connection between "yellow line" and "golden ratio" because this looks like a severe case of confirmation bias to me.

Everything you posted in this thread is based on your BELIEFS and absolutely not about FACTS

So yeah, you can't really convince anyone without some hard facts.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Here we go again, anytime the Nazca lines come up we get nonsense...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Golden ratio.

No. Just no. I'm not sure if you're trolling, or if you're really just that special, but this is one of the most absurd cases of confirmation bias I've ever seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join