It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day from Oz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yep another bloody Australian. Don't let that scare you, I'm from the west coast, we're all gentlemen over here, plus I live in the bush. All good.

A bloke's supposed to talk about himself here. Hmmm, better start with what I'm not.certainly not interested in the spiritual, though I like investigating the unseen. I'm not a member of any religeous or occult group, but I was once. I don't pay attention to any teachings. gods or spirit guides. Like visiting a foriegn country, ditch the tourist guides and you'll see and learn new things. Maybe some of the 'off the beaten track' things I've seen over the years might be interesring to others.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Welcome!

Its great to have you.

Be well buddy

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Welcome, neighbour!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hi mate!

From South Aus myself.

Welcome and have fun.

Note that bush logic does not function all that well around here.

P

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

G'day bloke,

Beers and Cheers,

Bally (East Coast bushy)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
G'day mate. Blue Mountains NSW here. Welcome to the nuthouse!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

cheers from another westerner

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome.

Good to see fellow Aussies have infiltrated ATS.

I'll keep my head down until I get used to the place.

Mind you, ATS hasn't wised up that the US election has been infiltrated by ASIO (Aussie spy agency best known for busting in the wrong hotel room wearing clown masks - true story).

When our guy is elected he'll nationalise the Federal Reserve and sell the rights to the US debt to Australia for next to nothing. Game over USA, Hello NWO Aussie style. Beer for everyone.

It's not all doom and gloom

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Thanks for the welcome.

Good to see fellow Aussies have infiltrated ATS.

I'll keep my head down until I get used to the place.

Mind you, ATS hasn't wised up that the US election has been infiltrated by ASIO (Aussie spy agency best known for busting in the wrong hotel room wearing clown masks - true story).

When our guy is elected he'll nationalise the Federal Reserve and sell the rights to the US debt to Australia for next to nothing. Game over USA, Hello NWO Aussie style. Beer for everyone.

It's not all doom and gloom

Welcome! Ugly American here. Do not buy the US dept!! We never plan to pay it anyway.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
From WA too mate, just registered oz of you

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have a question.

Isn't it: "What's all this then?" from Monty Python? Or do they edit the tele for the Aussies and their sensitive tendencies?

Just kidding! Greetings from nearly the other side of the world, AK! Northwest or Southwest? I seem to remember some horrid wild fires there and hope you were not affected.

Remember, leave the place in a better shape than you found it!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Close, 'whatsthisthen' is a quote from a Japanese TV series.

There have been a few big fires were down the south west. I have heard a few odd stories about the way the fires moved. A friend down there is sure the recent Margret River Fires made a beeline for one of the first colonial buildings in the district. Like the fire was after that building in particular.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It's been over a month now since I joined ATS, I've made a few replies, folowed various threads and got the begining of a feel for ATS. So I thought I would add a little more background to my profile. It will help people understand why I see things the way I do.

I originally came across ATS when it was mentioned by a friend. What I see here is an interesting cross section of people, views and research. People are also searching for truth, both in a positive way and in the negative sense of debunking and cross examination. Both the positive and negative are good things. ATS is also read by a great many different people, and internationally.

Some of the subjects discused here at ATS are also an interest of mine that I have explored or crossed paths with and there are times I feel like contributing to the pool of knowledge.

When I have contributed over the last month there is a gulf between my experiences and the norm here at ATS. If you have read some of what I have written you may wonder; how does he know?

That question is what I would like to answer here. It will then be up to the reader to dismiss or otherwise.

The answer is that I have a knack of "seeing" into places most people cannot. The places I "look" into, and the Beings I interact with are not always on the normal "approved" list for people who have any sort of clairvoyancy. Normally, poking about in places off the "spiritual paths" and outside of a group is not allowed by the PTB (Powers That Be).

It takes a lot of discipline to go against the PTB in the unsen worlds. One also suffers greatly at their hands.

On the positive side, one meets many wonderfull Beings and spirits one would not ordinarilly come across. One also "sees" things one is not supposed to see. Like many physical cities, there are the places in the unseen worlds the "tourists" are not allowed to see.

It's been over a decade since I turned my back on the spiritual worlds and told the PTB to leave me alone. The PTB still occassionally give me a hard time. But I have "friends made on the battlefield" and am able to make interference expensive.

It's not my intention in joining ATS to spill the beans on the unseen PTB. My intention is to share some of the things I have seen and expeienced which ordinarily would stay with private research groups and individuals.

Take what I post as being "tales from the twilight zone" if you wish. For some people it may just join a few dots. Both are good.

top topics

join