It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am looking for help for a project i'm doing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Like the title says, if you have a link to what I describe below, please share, i will be very grateful.

I am looking for audio or video links for any of the below:

1) radio comms recordings from any source (nasa/air traffic/police/military/anything else) describing a ufo event. It can be a video clip as long as it contains audio.

2) video clips of genuine news storeys (from tv) describing a ufo event from any year.

The more the merrier.

Many thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
www.itnsource.com...
some here

a reply to: Velatropa24

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The 1994 Trumbull County UFO Incident , police dispatch recording of UFO seen by residents and police officers.

www.ufocasebook.com...

edit on 4-4-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Do a Google for rendlesham forest. I'm pretty sure they released the audio of the soldiers from that incident.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Go to archive.org and search 'flying saucers' 'faded discs' or 'UFOs.' You'll find hundreds of hours of exactly what you're looking for.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

video clips of genuine news storeys (from tv) describing a ufo event from any year.

Mine is no video, but the event I witnessed is displayed as my avatar. Magnify your screen and you can read it, if you wish.

Ooops, it's the August 15. 1981 issue of the Norwich Bulletin from Norwich Connecticut, USA.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
www.mufon.com...

ETA - go to yahoo.com and type in ATC recordings ufo. It should bring up a bunch of incidents with audio recordings of encounters by pilots reporting ufo's.
edit on 4-4-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Not sure if this helps but at the end of the movie The Fourth Kind, while the credits play out, the soundtrack is a recording of radio transmissions of reports of UFOs.
Depending on what your going to use it for you may run into copyright issues.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thank you all very much!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I remember this one as I live in Colorado
UFOs spotted floating over Breckenridge
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
this is supposed to be aliens interrupting a live news broadcast from ITV in 1977

www.youtube.com...
this is a supposed area 51 whistleblower

this next one i experienced when playing call of duty a number of times and so have friends but i cant find the cod version, but its basically a white noise glitch that can happen when online playing, there is no conspiracy theory but if i had some knowledge on audio and was able to mibee break the code if there is one to break that is, i think there could possibly be a hidden message in this stuff as it hurts my whole being when i hear it.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

video clips of genuine news storeys (from tv) describing a ufo event from any year.

Mine is no video, but the event I witnessed is displayed as my avatar. Magnify your screen and you can read it, if you wish.

Ooops, it's the August 15. 1981 issue of the Norwich Bulletin from Norwich Connecticut, USA.

I've been curious about that. Thanks for the explanation.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

lots of helpful stuff on www.educatinghumanity.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Do a Google for rendlesham forest. I'm pretty sure they released the audio of the soldiers from that incident.

Certainly is my friend

top topics

join