It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump - Make Cerberus Great Again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I apologize for the sloppy links, I'm on mobile and am getting ready to grab some lunch with the girlfriend as well so I can't add too much... yet.

Anywho, here's this link to the video and here is the link to the twitter video from Donnie himself.

Now - the YouTube video has been pulled due to copyright claims (and rightfully so) considering that in this political piece... DIALOGUE AND MUSIC IS CUT STRAIGHT FROM A VIDEO GAME SERIES WITHOUT PERMISSION.

I am a HUGE Mass Effect fan and played through the trilogy multiple times, and when I saw this I thought to myself, "what in the actual...," and after watching it, I'm at a loss. I do not know what I just witnessed, but I am thoroughly CONFABBLZED.

Is this satire, or an actual advertisement?

I'm not sure what to make of this... but one thing stands to reason.

WHAT THE # DOES MASS EFFECT, THE ILLUSIVE MAN, AND THE REAPERS HAVE TO DO WITH REAL-WORLD POLITICS?

Seriously though... I don't know exactly how I feel about this, it's sad, it's funny, it's.... something else entirely.

I hope you folks enjoy this as much as I did.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sorry...I could not watch all the video...still hard for me understand how and why this country has gotten to the likes of Trump.
It will be the first of many presidential elections that will NOT vote in...a small protect but none the less my protest.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

"No more oreos" -Donald Trump
That is a strange quote to put in the video.
Does anyone know the context of that quote?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

WHAT THE # DOES MASS EFFECT, THE ILLUSIVE MAN, AND THE REAPERS HAVE TO DO WITH REAL-WORLD POLITICS?

They have nothing at all to do with "real-world politics". But neither does Trump.

Now... if Jacob was running on a GOP ticket, I'd switch parties right away. Rawr.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Your link goes to "immigrant4trump", not Trump's actual twitter account.

Some Trump supporter made it and he just "retweeted" it.
edit on 4-4-2016 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join