It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your favourite con-artist? Your favourite disinformation-puppet?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: amicktd

It takes huge balls to carry on disinfo-ing after they know you are.

Its how I roll. They are round ya know.

LOL

Although it's a cartoon, my eyes still water watching this.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

all you who dont like me, bite me. My life is awesome, I have more real friends than all of you will ever have. Rich like a robber baron in that department. Beautiful wife, kids. I am smart as hell and I dont need the respect of dumb people who would have me be humble to make them feel better about being mediocre nothings. I am self made, self taught and self reliant. I can move through the world like I was born black brown asian and native. No where is barred from me, the wealthiest the poorest welcome me to their world because I can hang ANYWHERE.

timid and whining about thingS they will never change.

I am young, handsome, fun, and I have huge balls.

bite me.

None of you dare respond to posts I make as an average member, a regular guy.....because I am right.

here is challenge, ALL YOU HATERS, prove me wrong.

any subject, all of them. Prove your worth over mine you place below yours.

I say you are silent but for the shadows like school girls giggling.....because you are full of #.

You cant hold a candle to me.

No Dude! Now that clown with the 142 IQ will be along and you two will be at this from now on. Like on Star Trek when the half black guy and the half white guy had to engage in eternal battle in a space bubble.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Without using my brain at the moment, off the top i will say Ted Cruz...

Ohh...well...I think Ted Cruz looks like the guy my mother warned me about.... to not let anybody like that give me candy as I was a child.

Sugar-daddy-dude....that's my take on it, utterly subjectively and non-officially, of course.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Well I cant say I can beat the 142 iq guy in this, which is not my final form.

Eternal bubble war? Maybe. I may have a shot if we bubble out....I am over 9000 as a white /balck man in a bubble.

LOL

Me

VS

142 IQ guy

edit on 4 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

I have to check myself about saying really bad things about folks. Think I have failed a time or two with him.

My thoughts are all officially instinct/intuitiveness.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

My thoughts are all officially instinct/intuitiveness.

Reason (proper information processed by our thinking-capacity) in company with our instinct/intuition/emotion is all we have to evaluate certain claims anyway.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Well I cant say I can beat the 142 iq guy in this, which is not my final form. Eternal bubble war? Maybe. I may have a shot if we bubble out....I am over 9000 as a white /balck man in a bubble. LOL

Tadaman, IF you want to chat about some stuff, please do so somewhere else. This topic of mine is meant to get me to know what kind of con-artist and/or disinformation-puppets are prefered by ATS-members. That you already told me. So....what's left for you to say, regarding being on topic?

edit on 4-4-2016 by Willingly because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

SORCHA FAAL!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You are right. Very sorry. I hate that too. My bad.

Here are more of my new favorite disinfo people.

Alicia Garza

Opal Tometi

Patrisse Cullors.

The Black lives matter founders.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Here are more of my favorites. Alicia Garza Opal Tometi Patrisse Cullors. Black lives matter founders.

Okay. Why? I never heard about these characters. Please elaborate.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I still would like to know what you ATS'ers think about Michael Tsarion.

Michael Tsarion, The Insanity Of Mainstream Society:

www.youtube.com...

Anybody?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Well, BLM groups often incite racial tensions and recently have been going after rivals of Clinton in this election, trying to blame the antics on one side while crashing events of the others.

They were made by George Soros and are tasked now with helping Hillary create discord against her political rivals.

Their main goal being to keep us divided as a people.

Beyond that they are race baiters trying to set us back decades as far as racial unity in the US.

Often they attack police brutality, but only in the name of blacks. They usually deny that most crime is black on black, or white on white. And so on

They would have us think white people become cops in order to kill black teens.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Thanks for offering your opinion on that.

edit on 4-4-2016 by Willingly because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

George Soros is behind everything. He is all that is evil about this World.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Judy Wood.

Dr Judy Wood.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
LOL. I knew this was a bash Alex Jones thread before I even opened it up...

My fave? ALL of the main stream media.

Especially CNN.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I always thought this person was one of the biggest disinformation agents I have ever came across.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's cute, lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

all you who dont like me, bite me. My life is awesome, I have more real friends than all of you will ever have. Rich like a robber baron in that department. Beautiful wife, kids. I am smart as hell and I dont need the respect of dumb people who would have me be humble to make them feel better about being mediocre nothings. I am self made, self taught and self reliant. I can move through the world like I was born black brown asian and native. No where is barred from me, the wealthiest the poorest welcome me to their world because I can hang ANYWHERE.

timid and whining about thingS they will never change.

I am young, handsome, fun, and I have huge balls.

bite me.

None of you dare respond to posts I make as an average member, a regular guy.....because I am right.

here is challenge, ALL YOU HATERS, prove me wrong.

any subject, all of them. Prove your worth over mine you place below yours.

I say you are silent but for the shadows like school girls giggling.....because you are full of #.

You cant hold a candle to me.

lol!!!!!!!!!

This post is epic.

This was my favorite line.

I am young, handsome, fun,and I have huge balls.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
He could be totally sincere in his belief that a kill shot will soon wipe out all of us who have not had the benefit of attending one of his "find your safe place relocation seminars". But the fact that Major Ed Dames advertises these seminars saying that this will be the last one and after that he will be retiring to his safe place....well...

I once thought of going to one of Ed Dames' seminars just for the experience- to see what the atmosphere was there- was it grim? Was it a party atmosphere? Were people there for a good time and a souvenir and a trendy experience?

Like I said he could be totally sincere, or he could be a con artist making a lot of money off the apocalyptic zeitgeist.

Now I think 1999 maybe got the zeitgeist going, and then 2012 kept it going. But after that, what keeps it going? Perhaps something is going to happen soon and we know it subconsciously and that accounts for the survivalist craze.

Sal

edit on 4-4-2016 by SallieSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Gotta be Benny Fulford and Leo Zagami. Chinese ninjas and illuminati princes/house DJs... doesn't get much more entertaining than that.

Honorable mention goes to James Casbolt for being an area 51 supersoldier.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join