It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your favourite con-artist? Your favourite disinformation-puppet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Mine is Alex Jones. For these reasons:

1.) I can't listen to him for more than a few minutes without wanting to slap him by hitting my monitor.

2.) He, in no way is a proper investigative journalist. And all those who think he "woke up" more people than Christopher Hitchins, I consider as...well...being wrong, wrong, wrong!

3.) His "game" of pretending (and posing as if he is denying it) to be Bill Hicks. He made up this kind of "meme", I assume, and therefore I think he is a creep, a moron, an intellectual retard, a slave/slave-driver, an under-archiver regading humor and just outright non-valid in the eyes of true real investigative journalists, who have some sense of dignity left.

Here is he, my favourite disinformation-puppet in action, "admitting" and "denying" to be Bill Hicks. IGITT!

Alex Jones to Retire:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-4-2016 by Willingly because: typos and further explaination

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Edward Snowden

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

They're called "politicians".

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Nancy Lieder.

18 years and Nibiru still hasn't wiped us out. All she and her gang does is change the date. She's been caught out lieing plenty of times (for example, when she told people to euthanise their pets in 1998 then went on the radio and said that wasn't what she actually said).

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Jim Crammer!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Derrel Sims 'alien hunter' without a doubt. The funniest guy on the block who's been involved with high-speed chases through LA after greys in cars disguised as old ladies. He's lectured the finest minds in medicine on how to do hypnosis. You haven't lived till you've heard him in full swagger giving it his all. He's got a magical way of telling a story that I admire. How can anyone not be impressed by a man who claims to have faced down evil aliens with nothing but his steely will and a samurai sword?

Another could be Bassiago. He's a 'super soldier' who's travelled in time and chased dinosaurs on Mars. When he tells a story, he goes large every time and featured a young Obama in one of his visits to Mars.

Good times.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'd tell, but then I'd be breaking the T&Cs.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Edward Snowden

Why? For what reasons?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Western News media itself, no matter which news outlets really

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Because Snowden lives in Russia and here we go with the Anti Russian crowd is on roll today it seems
edit on 4-4-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Edward Snowden

Bold. I like it.

link   

link   
Hillary Clinton

link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I always thought this person was one of the biggest disinformation agents I have ever came across.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOL!

link   

I always thought this person was one of the biggest disinformation agents I have ever came across.

Very clever.

link   

LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

They're called "politicians".

Well...most of them, but not all of them. One of them is not a fraud. His name is Martin Sonneborn. He is german. He is honest. If you want me to elaborate further on what he is and was all about, let me know. Here he is:

Martin Sonneborn - Die Partei:

www.youtube.com...

(By the way, Die Partei is a real and valid political party in germany. Martin Sonneborn is the former chief-editor of the german satire-magazine Titanic.)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: reddragon2015

Jim Crammer!

Care to give further information?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I never came across of any of those characters, but thanks for the information. I will digg into them.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I'd tell, but then I'd be breaking the T&Cs.

Ah! Come on! Don't be a sissy. Name them or be considered as someone who is teasing but not delivering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join