It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Should Just Give Up Syria and Let Westerns Have Their Military Adventure Intervention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Russia Should Just Give Up Syria and Let Western Barbarians Have Their Military Adventure Intervention

Its clear that the Western Barbarian interventionists,those humanitarian activists who had being pushing for a Intervention into Syria wont ever learn until it actually starts happening.

So why should Russia bother on saving, protecting Syria's minorities or the kurds for that matter? who cares? theu are a minority anyway.

The Western News Media outlets and the Western Holy Saint interventionists wont ever learn, after all what they did learn from Iraq, Libyan post Intervention aftermath? nothing at all.

Our politicians, nor the Western Barbarians, interventionists,those humanitarian activists have a brain at all. So why should Russia bother at all? when the news media dont even report the crimes committed by the rebels.

Eventually
If America does succeed on overthrowing Assad and replaces Assad with a more Saudi loyalist thats not going to save the American ever growing trillion debt deficit.

The American economy and dollar will eventually free fall collapse on itself. So Why should Russia save Syria at all why bother when Americans dont ever learn from history?
edit on 4-4-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Should have put this in a rant....meh....

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well, as the West has kept out of Syria this long it's doubtful they will bother to get more involved than they are.

The rest of what you say merely positions your argument.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Dont you worry your rebel buddies will win in Syria. Since you hate Putin and prefer the opponents whom are funded by the Western NGOs thats fine i know your agenda.

as the West has kept out of Syria this long it's doubtful

dont you worry they haven't forgotten about the intervention

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn

Russia Should Just Give Up Syria and Let Western Barbarians Have Their Military Adventure Intervention

What?

Why would Russia want to allow a competing natural gas pipeline system to Europe?

Russia is the main supplier to Europe.

Russia's best interests are served by perpetual conflict in the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What?

Why would Russia want to allow a competing natural gas pipeline system to Europe?

Russia is the main supplier to Europe.

Russia's best interests are served by perpetual conflict in the Middle East.

It’s the US perpetuating perpetual conflict NOT Russia.

Russia invaded Iraq? NO, the US did!

Fights with Iran

Covers for Israeli crimes

Created ISIS

Intervened and ruined Libya

On and on the US has its filthy hands in all of the ME conflicts.

edit on 4-4-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So the natural gas pipeline agreements that were signed before the Syrian civil war started have nothing to do with Russia's financial interests and involvements?

Check.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The east and west have been involved in the ME going as far back as the fall of the roman empire. To say that one side is more guilty for the atrocities that have been occurring since then,is entirely missing the point. The fact that war,chaos and suffering are still going on in that region of the world. That we're still no closer to finding peace between the nation-states,factions and other groups in that region should be more of a concern.

The blame game isn't going to solve anything.
edit on 4pm30America/Chicago3001America/Chicagopm453 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I just find it amusing how some Jews are still using "We are the victims card"

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

www.nkusa.org...

Jews or Zionist™?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

.. thats fine i know your agenda.

Tedious, but you don't know my agenda.

Your OP goes on about Western intervention in Syria. However, Syria has been an example of the West sitting back. The original proposals for intervention were curtailed by domestic Western politics and a lack of appetite. If Russia pull out then the West won't move in and your prediction has no factual basis. Syria will continue to be a place where internecine scores are settled between Muslim nations.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Maybe you are not aware that the Russian's supported Assad. The Kurds would be on the other side. You know the western backed SDF made up of Kurds, Christian militias, Syrian Arabs, Turkmen etc. The guys who are finishing off ISIS and then want to move on to Assad. Russia would not be protecting the, they would be bombing them. The Kurdish YPG was formed after Assad sent troops into Kurdish towns to crush Kurdish protests and killed 30 unarmed Kurds in the early 2000s. They began operations in the civil war against both Assad in 2011 and later ISIS. Unless you think Russia would back the Kurds against Assad.

As is Assad will never rule Syria again. He will never be able to take back most of a country that would rather die then return to his rule. Such is the fate of dictators who make life of so little value that people rise up.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

The east and west have been involved in the ME going as far back as the fall of the roman empire. To say that one side is more guilty for the atrocities that have been occurring since then,is entirely missing the point. The fact that war,chaos and suffering are still going on in that region of the world. That we're still no closer to finding peace between the nation-states,factions and other groups in that region should be more of a concern.

The blame game isn't going to solve anything.

I didn’t say anything but expressed facts in response to someone else.

FACTS!

Known and present history not political dogma or pie in the sky platitudes

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

No lets have let your way. Let Syria fall to the Rebels and see what happens.

Such is the fate of dictators who make life of so little value that people rise up.

Are you aware the majority of Iraqis, Libyans are regretting their interventions and the Iraqi invasion but like i said for many Americans like you.

You repeat the same patterns to make it seem as if Truth. And dont see whats ahead of you. Even when Assad leaves Syria.

Syria will never be the same as it once was before.

Such is the fate of dictators who make life of so little value that people rise up.

Assad is no dictator, funny American that coming from whose country is making deals with the Saudis.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Nice fantasy and so far you have not provided any shed of evidence that SDF are made up of Christian militias. The majority of the Syrian Christian militants are on the same side with the Syrian Arab Army.

Source

SDF is only made up of Sunni Arabs, Kurds whom were supported and trained by the CIA

As is Assad will never rule Syria again. He will never be able to take back most of a country that would rather die then return to his rule.

If only that were true, the majority of Syrians dont share your opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The original proposals for intervention were curtailed by domestic Western politics and a lack of appetite

Ah thats what it is now isn't it? a lack of appetite for an intervention probably the realities of Libya post intervention started to kick in.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As I posted in the original OP about this story

Two left wing blogs ran hit pieces on Putin next to this story

Why would two left wing blogs emphasis ONLY Putin in their headlines the Panama money scandal? Why point out Putin here in their headlines?

Slate and the Daily Beast have done just that in their reporting of the groundbreaking story of the elite money barons and politicians money laundering activities being leaked in a massive exposure known as the Panama leaks.

Okay Putin being involved is important BUT the bigger story is the elite and their scams across the globe that I’m sure includes many Americans

Also its Putin associates not Putin himself.

WHY would these so called left wing blogs want to besmirch Putin in a huge story like this and distract the readers from the huge revelation of a story of this magnitude smells like CIA distraction to me.

Just keep in mind the CIA runs the America media and remember these two writers.

This is an education for the ATS members that the CIA controlled America media will go to great lengths to distort news

Rather than running the story straight, like most news outlets have done, these two decide to smear Putin with the story. This serves two sinister purposes: one, to outright smear Putin, and two, it lessons the impact of the story that is about the elite world-wide greed, NOT a story about Putin.

We all know the CIA on both fronts would have a unique interest in these two distractions.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If the majority of Syrians didn't want Assad he would already being finished by now and want to know why Assad and his government has survived this long?

The Syrian people supports Assad and the current government you claim that Assad will never rule Syria again yet that decision only is not up to you decide.
Nor Westerns, nor interventionists to decide its a decision for Syrians to decide in their election.

You claim that Assad is a dictator and that Syria is dictatorship and by your logic are you going to suggest that the Syrian elections in 2000, Syria were a fraud?

How many American Gulf State Ally Countries have elections or a Christian population? thats right none of them do.

I am finding this amusing.

You know the western backed SDF made up of Kurds, Christian militias, Syrian Arabs, Turkmen etc

Ah yes those same Turkmen that brought down the Russian pilots. If anything. the SDF doesn't have any Christian militias and its just another cheap re branding of the FSA.

I respect your opinion but on Syria you are wrong as Hillary was for suggesting getting rid of Assad would be better for Israel.
edit on 4-4-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

I feel the same way when Putin uses the same thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Jews or Zionist™?

You know to some they are one in the same.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join