It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Panama Papers, Western MSM Putin bashing For the Losses of ISIS,Moderate Terrorists in Syria.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

800 Australians off the top of my head were named.

2 large Australian corporations too.

But no, its a western psyop....

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

edit on 4/4/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

I saw this on RT yesterday yet again Israel is going for Putin makes me wonder if they are having dolls made of him yet?

He seems to be the only one who gets in, gets things done then has the sense to get out again. Shame many of our waste of space politicians and corrupt poppets don't have the same common sense.

I suspect though that we are still on the brink of world economic disaster and people are getting nifty about how their lives are slowly being restricted more and more - just floss to keep the elite sitting on their comfy bums for a few days longer but it won't last, because all these little wars and problems the elite cause are going to bite them where it hurts sooner rather than later. They are creating angry people who are learning how to fight because they have been pushed too far and these people won't go away. I only hope they have the common sense to go for the elite who are responsible which is why they need to be named and shamed more often.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I saw this on RT yesterday yet again Israel is going for Putin makes me wonder if they are having dolls made of him yet?

I have no idea what you are getting at, but please explain this:

When Iceland's head of state was named in the scandal, the Icelandic media covered the story and Icelanders flocked into the street to demand that he resign. When Putin was named, the Russian media proclaimed the whole thing "an attack on Russia," and dozens of members have been echoing that claim here. What do you think is really going on?

He seems to be the only one who gets in, gets things done then has the sense to get out again. Shame many of our waste of space politicians and corrupt poppets don't have the same common sense.

Yes, thanks to Tsar Vladimir, ISIS was totally crushed, which is why no-one has died in Paris or Belgium. Oops. All Putin has done is advertise the weapons he intends to sell to the world's dictators.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Putin is a member of "the elite" and corrupt like any other asshole politician. Don't get me wrong, i wish there was a powerful leader that would give the elite run for their money. mr.Putin is no savior of mankind no matter how hard his fanboys try to portray him as one. Comeon people, ATS has always been anti elite yet suddenly there are so many members who support, Putin, Trump, Hillary...they're all the same,time to wake up again.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Hi Smurf,…

Read and14263's post two down from yours. More than likely this is a cover up / distracton like he said. It becomes very suspicious when we discover that hundreds of 'journalists' from a hundred media corporations and over 80 countries worked through this dat afor a year before its release. The only thing we can discern form that is it has been filtered and censored. This isn;t a dump of raw data.

The real big bad guys aren't in there.

They never are.

Another big tell is that people aren't being arrested for releasing this, there isn't a big focus on a personage or man hunt and arrests like Manning, Assange and Snowden.

Theres your sign…

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is the bigger story
www.reuters.com...

The 500 largest American companies hold more than $2.1 trillion in accumulated profits offshore to avoid U.S. taxes and would collectively owe an estimated $620 billion in U.S. taxes if they repatriated the funds, according to a study released on Tuesday.

The study, by two left-leaning non-profit groups, found that nearly three-quarters of the firms on the Fortune 500 list of biggest American companies by gross revenue operate tax haven subsidiaries in countries like Bermuda, Ireland, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.

Citizens for Tax Justice and the U.S. Public Interest Research Group Education Fund used the companies' own financial filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission to reach their conclusions.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Now this is getting crispy :

British banker linked to North Korea’s nuclear research

Russian investigators to launch criminal probe after Panama data leak

edit on 6-4-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Added text

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
a reply to: grey580

Still no laws were broken, must be a slow news day for the news outlets it seems.

That we know of.

That might change.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Misdirection is the key element. We can create a space where we give them something to look at to take thier mind away from what they really should be seeing

Also popularly known as 'The Wizard of Oz effect'.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I stopped by just for the thread title OP:

"Moderate Terrorists" is surely the best oxymoron of all time.

RC

<< 1  2  3   >>

join