It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Panama Papers, Western MSM Putin bashing For the Losses of ISIS,Moderate Terrorists in Syria.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Well there are 732 Belgians listed in the leak (so far) - not bad for a ~10M country. And add to the list those who got already busted through the Swiss and Lux leaks.
And it's just ONE of many offshoring platform that has been discussed here.
Those taking advantages of lobbying have the use of such platforms, maybe just for the money transfer.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Could be part of the bigger plan to move to a cashless society . Not like these tax evaders use real cash to move about but politically speaking it might set the stage of things to come . This could also be a big distraction and a tool to garner support for all of the other covert operations they have running around the world . There are a lot of things you could tie to this stuff and I think the MSM have their marching orders as to how they (TPTB) want this to be used . The truth is somewhere else .

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
True or untrue, the global saloon's stage seems to be full of a lot of irritable people these days. It just feels like a brawl is about to break out.

It's getting weird out there. I'm just wondering when all of this airing of each other's dirty laundry, trading insults, messing with finances and fighting old-school proxy-style is going to tip over the edge. Because what's going on right now doesn't seem sustainable over the long haul.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Great thread.

I also notice the MSM referring to the Panama Papers as disclosing what the 'World's Elite' do with their money... Lol... They're not the world's elite.

Anyone else notice the typical MSM tricks too? Alliteration, repetitive phrases, it's all there.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Thank you its a shame some users in here are already believing the Panama Papers and have attacked me as being by.

You and Putin are a match made in bed

I didn't know this forum was a Pro American forum. These bickering and insulting of other users for their stance on their political views has to stop.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

It's a very mainstream site so expect mainstream views.

Most won't believe Mossad had the unfiltered information first.

This was then given to select Joirnalists, mainly USA Centre for Public Integrity... Which is funded by Rockefellers, Soros and Kellogs.

Here's a link to the funders www.publicintegrity.org...

The BBC and The Guardian have access to the bits the public aren't allowed to see. That says it all.

David Cameron's dad? Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

But so long as people do not question this will continue.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Thank you its a shame some users in here are already believing the Panama Papers and have attacked me as being by.

Could you explain why you think these papers are an elaborate forgery? Everyone knows that Panama has long been a haven for dummy corporations; most of the articles explain that America "created" Panama for nefarious purposes. It is a registry for ships that wish to (literally) operate under a false flag. It's drug connections are legendary. Why do you think it would be necessary to forge all these documents, especially given that American "assets" are named?

I didn't know this forum was a Pro American forum. These bickering and insulting of other users for their stance on their political views has to stop.

I didn't know that this was supposed to be an anti-American forum. Unfortunately for Putin's fans, he cannot squelch free speech here the way he has in Russia.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Well of course everything leads back to Putin… and Assad, Qadddfi, Hussein, Morsi, etc.

Yes, it is a bit embarassing the way the heads all read thus far with regard to the BBC output, it's my guess that was a higher up decision to name but a few initially, I'll wait and see on this one, but my guess is that other factions in the BBC will be looking hard in areas closer to home. The BEEB has become factionalised, while there is still good reporting, there is rubbish alongside.
Al Jazeera has a plethora of ex-BBC reporters, they might come up with the goods. It's in the area of money laundering that I would be most interested in, the amounts of money there is staggering in the many, many trillions of £/$ WTF cares, and IMHO, there aren't many money 'advisors' and their clients, who are not involved, and it's been going on for so long now, it's routine. I don't think any continent is unevolved, big business, government, intel or otherwise. Dubai is worth a look at too. Example 2010 below, and when you see a story that includes, 'fears of', that only means they already know..and probably for a long time.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 4-4-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Well there are 732 Belgians listed in the leak (so far) - not bad for a ~10M country. And add to the list those who got already busted through the Swiss and Lux leaks.
And it's just ONE of many offshoring platform that has been discussed here.
Those taking advantages of lobbying have the use of such platforms, maybe just for the money transfer.

The Belgians are probably in the black market arms trade. This is about shell corporations and money laundering.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

They're not a forgery.

They're a completely filtered distraction.

Using typical tricks of deception the public is being palmed off.

These papers aren't a glimpse into the financial lives of the elite. Any information referring to the elite has been filtered.

The real elites made their money behind closed doors trading 'old' nukes and distracting the public with fear tactics.

I don't expect you to believe.

But I do expect people to do their own research. Ask their own questions. Who is filtering the papers? Which organisations are funding the investigative journalism? Click that link I posted above.

It's not about loving Putin. He's a dick like the rest of them.

It's about knowing the truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

That's a complete non-answer.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

All this means is that the corrupt Americans have better security when it comes to their offshore accounts..

What will be more telling is how those are named will get off.

Close associates to Putin, but not Putin himself?

Clearly he knew nothing about this! /sarcasm

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
a reply to: grey580

Exactly this is why i am not buying anything out of these papers. Western politicians are more corrupt then the Eastern politicians.

Come off the grass will you!

I suppose you also believe that places like Venezuela are beacons of modern civilization...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It wasn't an answer it was a statement.

Go for it though, believe what you are spoon fed. That's entirely your choice.

My 'non answer' is the truth. You either know that and are distracting from it or you trust the tripe the MSM spoon feeds.

I don't know which is more sad.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

They're not a forgery.

They're a completely filtered distraction.

Using typical tricks of deception the public is being palmed off.

These papers aren't a glimpse into the financial lives of the elite. Any information referring to the elite has been filtered.

The real elites made their money behind closed doors trading 'old' nukes and distracting the public with fear tactics.

I don't expect you to believe.

But I do expect people to do their own research. Ask their own questions. Who is filtering the papers? Which organisations are funding the investigative journalism? Click that link I posted above.

It's not about loving Putin. He's a dick like the rest of them.

It's about knowing the truth.

Lol, I love the perception, everybody keeps going on about, 'since 9/11 this and that...under the radar...who knew, etc?
Even The Guardian link I posted above doesn't fail to mention about money being sent from Dubai to fund Atta and his mates pre 9/11 in regard to the terrorism aspect of covert cash...while in America, there are people who are ex-intel service, who are of the opinion that Atta and at least some of his mates were in fact CIA assets??? WTF! So who sent the money then?
The thing is, even The Guardian, no matter how good a paper you think it is, has limits...their stated motto, "Stories they wouldn't touch with a bargepole" as in print. Things like that can have different meanings, it's left to the reader to read between the lines.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The Guardian is pretty poor. It plays on the fact that their readership believe they are intelligent. It's as bad as The Sun just from a different angle. Sure it prints a tiny grain of truth every now and then but the huge majority of its content is controlled and contrived to influence 'the other half' of the population.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

There are others who believe this is nothing more than a western sponsored PSYOPS. Since those who are playing ball with the west seem not to be mentioned and some of those mentioned when you delve into the accusations they amount to nothing.... IE using a shell company to buy property etc etc.
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

There are others who believe this is nothing more than a western sponsored PSYOPS. Since those who are playing ball with the west seem not to be mentioned and some of those mentioned when you delve into the accusations they amount to nothing.... IE using a shell company to buy property etc etc.
youtu.be...

The presentation is surely state/s sponsored, the BBC even stuck in a picture of a hack banging away at the keys

That's not to say that the content has substance, it's the fact that we have, 'journalists'/selected? humping the keys for best part of a year, without a word to the public until now, with a whole heap of 'politics' conducted under their belt by politicians in that period. Now, does anyone believe that the politicians on top didn't know about this leak, while they make politics..of course they did.
As far as I'm concerned, this is the most asinine piece of crap to come across our screens to date as a 'news' presentation, talk about desperation headlining, it's worse than the climate change/globalwarming/AGW/fecking polar bears/...is Simon Cowell in charge of the news now?

(post by LeFaiseur removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join