It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

put your bets in

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
since there is lots of discussson on a new conflict
that willl occur.

everyone put your bets in

bet ( not real money just cyber)
countries that will be involved

lets see who can be most accurate

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
5 pixy stix says its Syria

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Iran seems like the next stop on the "American Military World Tour", of course we won't really know until they issue the T-shirt with all of the tour dates.

Nevertheless, the ever-continuing concern and questions over Irans' "nuclear energy program" makes it a strong contender for American (or Israeli) military intervention.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Iran seems like the next stop on the "American Military World Tour", of course we won't really know until they issue the T-shirt with all of the tour dates.

You mean this one ? ...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Gotta get me one of them!

I say either Iran or Syria.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'm thinking Syria is next. But those with money on Iran probably won't be far off either...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'd say North Korea as well

"American Military World Tour"!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I’ll take the "trifecta" as Bush so quaintly said and go with Syria, Iran, North Vietnam.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This stuff isn't to joke about...it's really sad that some of you find it so funny

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm thinking:

-Syria because N.Korea and Iran are the harder targets are they have decent militaries that are capible of bloodying the US's nose.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by robina
This stuff isn't to joke about...it's really sad that some of you find it so funny

Actually, I don't find it funny at all, but then I wasn't one of the poor unfortunates who voted in a murderous warmonger as President.

It's going to happen - Now all we can do is watch.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Its between two targets,
Syria or Egypt.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If we're talking about major combat, I don't think the US will be in it at the begining. It'll probably be another Gulf War 1 scenario in which we're asked to help out an ally, then it escalates.
As far as who we attack next (but not necessarily go to war with), I'm thinking Syria.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by robina

I really don't see anyone joking around in this thread. This speculation is pretty rational, considering the current state of affairs. I know I was completely sober and serious when making my guess.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
After a civil war here in the united states, Russia will attack America in 2015 is what I see.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by realorritt
After a civil war here in the united states, Russia will attack America in 2015 is what I see.

I see Russia breaking up into smaller states before then.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Russia...they seem to be hiding something...and I imagine it will be something to do with Russia being involved with a country the US has issues with.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Its Syria

Better watch out what you wish for..........

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by realorritt

Didn't JT say the same thing ?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think that China, Russia, North Korea, Syria, and Iran are all in it together. I think the first is financing, the second is suppling, and the rest is doing what they can to keep attention away from the first 2. Good chance France is in on it too. As far as the UK goes, I think that it will split their country. The leaders will try to go with us but the people will refuse. Same will happen in the US. I think that is what will cause a civil war here. BUT I still think that just before s@#$ hits the fan big time we will experience a natural disaster that changes everything. I think God is going to put his foot down and say enough. THen we will get to have a fun time watching a bunch of pissy unprepared people having to find for themselves. That will be fun

[edit on 18-1-2005 by mrsdudara]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join