It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Britains Prince Harry apologizes after pictured in Nazi uniform, Harry To Visit Auschwitz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
o and Netchicken u say the info i read on the net cant be true always. ever heard of the leuchter report? its a report done by fred leuchter who does extensive research on the scientific sides of the gas chambers.

wat about david cole? the jew who made a documentary on the holocaust. he went to Auschwitz and made a video documentary. he goes into a lot of detail and puts things together that make perfect sense. his work can easily change ure mind if u think the holocaust occured.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
bboy just shut up. That's the only appropriate answer for such a braindead guy like you. You never saw the pictures or the videos made in concentration camps, showing thousands of killed Jews? You are dumb enough to believe that thousands joined an ultimative conspiracy? I pitty you.

I advise the administrators of ATS to check if BBoy is from Germany. If so, report this incident to the german "Verfassungsschutz" (mailto:[email protected]) who will prosecute his illegal statement (at least, illegal for Germans).

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Bboy, I'm sure as much as you talk factually, you've been to places such as Duchau. I have as well. You must have overlooked the gas chambers. I did not. Were you looking the other way when everyone else saw the ovens? You must have been napping in the green grass when others saw the culvert where the ashes were hastily dumped while the chambers and ovens were working overtime.

Interesting how people want to rewrite history before all those who have seen the truth have died.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

dont criticise me just because u have heard 1 "Auschwitz survivor" say it is all true. how do YOU know it is true? ure just gonna follow the herd ay. ppl claim they have seen UFO's. but does the whole world beleive them? mostly not. yet some "survivors" say gassings occured (u know,not all "survivors" say there were gas chambers). y do u believe them and not the UFO's? if people claim to have seen UFO's, then why doesnt the whole world just write it down in their books, and teach children about how UFO's exist, just like the world has done with the Holocaust. it has yet to be proven but is being taught as the truth. it cant be the truth......the most it can be is a kind of "theory".

Your whole grasp of reality indicates you are totally disfunctional and lost in a large amount of brown smelly stuff.If you believe that such a large chunk of History is a conspiricey you real have lost the ability to think as a regular human.
People havn`t claimed to have experianced the Holocaust they have experianced the Holocaust without question,only someone with the intelligence of a single cell organism would be prepared to make a ridiculous uneducated statement such as yours.
Somethings in life are true, the Holocaust happened and nature made a mistake when it produced you.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
haha u fools. for 1 im not from germany and neither am i german! firstly i want to say that there is no evidence that hitler ordered mass extermination of jews. u all speak as if u have proof. show me pictures or videos of jews getting gassed. show me videos of jews in ovens. the ovens were there to dispose efficiently and sanitarily of the corpses of those who had died. ive seen a picture of a arm coming out of an oven, but taht doesnt prove a thing!

they claim to have piles of hair from the jews that were killed. but once again that doesnt prove a thing as everyone knows that they had to be shaved because of diseases such as typhus at the time! This disease always appears when many people are jammed together under unsanitary conditions. It is carried by lice that infest hair and clothes. Ironically, if the Germans had used more Zyklon B, more Jews might have survived the camps!

wat does a picture of a pile of bodies mean? nothing! it doesnt mean there were gas chambers used to kill jews. Most deaths were because of recurring typhus epidemics that ravaged war-torn Europe during the war, as well as from starvation and lack of medical attention during the final months of the conflict, when virtually all road and rail transportation had been bombed out by the Allies.

u all talk as if u have proof that these incidents happened. show me the proof! omg its so sad that u people dont look into this stuff. Auschwitz, captured by the Soviets, was modified after the war, and a room was reconstructed to look like a large "gas chamber". After America's leading expert on gas chamber construction and design, Fred Leuchter, examined this and other alleged Auschwitz gassing facilities, he stated that it was an "absurdity" to claim that they were, or could have been, used for executions.

Hydrocyanic gas from "Zyklon B" is a commercial pesticide that was widely used throughout Europe. using zyklon b gas leaves stains on the wall yet there are barely any stains on the "gas chamber" walls compared to the walls of an actual fumigation chamber which had the stains ALL OVER the walls to this day. now y is that?

it normally takes about 20 hours to ventilate an area after fumigation with Zyklon B. The whole procedure is very complicated and dangerous. Gas masks must be used, and only trained technicians are employed. The doors must be air tight and securely locked, yet if u look at the photos of the doors used in the "gas chambers" they are simple wooden doors! 1 end of the chamber doesnt even have a door, but only an opening!

Auschwitz commandant, Rudolf Hoess, confessed that Auschwitz was an extermination camp but that was because he was tortured by British military police, as one of his interrogators later admitted. Hoess said that his men would enter the "gas chambers" to remove bodies ten minutes after the victims had died. How do you explain this? they would have had the same fate as the jews if they went in 10 minutes after!

Hoess also said in his "confession" that his men would smoke cigarettes as they pulled bodies out of gas chambers, ten minutes after gassing. but Zyklon B is explosive! how pathetic.

and 1 more thing, i know it is illegal to deny the holocaust in germany and canada and other countries, but y? dont u see? it is illegal to say it never happened yet it is legal to say it happened when it has not been proven to have happened. so very very pathetic. the reason people get locked up for denying this stuff is because the governments dont want people goin around telling people the truth! u are all liers or are just pathetic to believe wat u hear on tv and other sources of media. if u honestly believe that the truth is ALWAYS told and that wat u hear is the truth u are very sad because u show no way of being independent and believing in wat u believe rather than believing wat another believes.

for god sakes look at wat america is doing to iraq! u think the good, helpful "liberators" are the ones to trust. but they are not always. look at how they treat the iraqi prisoners, by piling them up naked and doing other discusting, filthy things to them. they have pictures that show they did these filthy crimes. now if u have any pictures of jews being gassed, or a nazi dropping a gas canister into the chamber or something, then please let me know because at the moment it seems nothing but FILTHY, WARTIME PROPAGANDA FILLED WITH LIES!

look at all the information i can share with u while all u people have is "o ye um i know someone that was there....and they said it happened...um ye"

u can say wat u want about me, i am not stupid, nor ignorant, just smart

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

The paragraphs written above this statement would indicate you are and more

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
well i beleive it happened but i dont beleive every 1 got gased i beleive say around 75% of all jews killed where gased and about the why aint the no ash deposits ,ive been to auchfits and i duly noted feck all grows there i wonder why that is my becuase of the amount of sterile ash which covers the hole area in the soil would prevent this

that place no joke ,im not a jew or any of my family but most that where there where in tears by the end of the tour

its rather ignorant to say they werent gased, so whats your proof that they werent indeed gased and what method do you support and can prove with real facts not sum loony like alot that seem to disagree with no real evidence

cos if you cant back this up with proof then
pmsl

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo

The paragraphs written above this statement would indicate you are and more

is that all u got to say huh

u want all the proof that no gassing occured in Auschwitz? then watch this video by david cole the jew, who indeed is not ashamed to look into the truth. he just wants to know the truth about his people, he says. if u still think jews were gassed after watching it then there is something wrong with u.

www.solargeneral.com...

its about 44mbs and is an hour long but is very worthwhile and i suggest u give it a viewing if u havent already.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I feel sorry for you. However, you are a good example of ignorance imbraced which is something we strive hard to avoid here at ATS. Carefully put down your Brown Shirt History Book and really look at what went on.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
u continue to "insult" me yet u dont question any of the points ive made.....hm i wonder y

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bboy
u continue to "insult" me yet u dont question any of the points ive made.....hm i wonder y

Ive question everything you standfor and we made it very clear that you haulacaust denial routine was quite unwelcome here.:
Your deluded if you don't think that millions were killed
Your sources for your rhetoric are even more biased than 9hard to beleve) yourself. They lack any real legitamacy.

Nothing you have said requires any direct comment onther that the absurdity of your line of reasoning.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
sayin that nazis gassed jews is just another way of villafying the "terrible nazis". u still have not questioned my points....u just say u have.

my facts lack any real legitamacy? most of my information is scientific facts and research. and wat makes u think your facts are legitimate?

read the leuchter report www.ihr.org...

or y dont u watch the video. i dont think david cole would make it to make the jews look bad or anythin since hes a jew himself

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is an Insult.

My Grandmother was a Jewish "war bride" and several members of her family still have the tattoos. The ones that survived anyway.

It Happened. To try to hide the fact is insulting to those 6 million that died and the ones that lived through it.

By your own words "David the Jew" etc your agenda is clear

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i never said that jews didnt go through any hardship. many obvioulsy did i know, but 6 million is an exaggerated figure.

Apparently "Hitler killed 6 million Jews" Yet the 1939 World Almanac shows there were 15,688,259 Jews in the world. And still yet, nine years later the New York Times reports that there were then between 15,600,000 and 18,700,000 Jews in existence. If Hitler killed 6 million of them, then why was there no less in 1948 than there were in 1939 ? Furthermore; the same sources report the Jews in Germany in 1938, prior to the supposed killings, totaled only 500,000. If Germans killed 38% of all the Jews in the world, it must mean the 9,688,259 left begat 6-9 million children within nine years. It takes most cultures 100 years to double in size. Yet the Jews do it in nine! And have never accomplished this again since!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
He's been a bit of a silly boy hasnt he, even in jest it's a pretty poor taste of costume, but then when you live in the limelight the slightest thing is picked up on..............having said all of that.........i couldnt give a flying f*** what he does !........Maybe he has a severe lack of common sense ?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well, bboy, your research (or so you call it) is frankly, very selective. You obviously only read about the investigations that Leuchter carried out but did not (bother to) read about the scientic evidence that proved him wrong.

You ask for evidence to disprove your argument? Here it is:

Leuchter asserted that the necessary ventilation systems and other pieces simply would not fit. Documents from the period show that the gas chambers in fact had powerful ventilators capable of clearing the gas chambers in minutes. When challenged in court, Leuchter said he was unaware of those documents. The chambers were demolished by the Nazis when they abandoned Auschwitz and the facilities Leuchter examined were, in fact, reconstructions. Leuchter has no training or expertise in the designing of gas chambers.

Many of Leuchter's conclusions are based on the assumption that it takes 20 to 30 hours to air a room disinfected with Zyklon-B; since far lower concentrations are required when gassing people it actually takes 20 to 30 minutes to air out the room and the forced ventilation systems used are more than adequate to allow the gas chambers to be operated safely. When questioned in court, Leuchter admitted he had not seen a document by the Waffen SS Commandant for construction issued when the gas chambers were constructed which estimated they had a 24 hour capacity of 4756 people, more than 30 times Leuchter's estimate of 156.

He also asserts that the traces of cyanide compounds in the remains of the gas chambers in Auschwitz is less than in the "delousing chambers" in which clothes were deloused (using the same gas, hydrogen cyanide). However, according to toxicologists it takes a much higher concentration of the gas to kill lice and bugs (16,000 parts per million) than to kill humans and other warm blooded creatures (300 PPM). Further, killing lice requires an exposure time of many hours while only minutes are needed for people.

He admits to having no formal training in toxicology, biology or chemistry. Additionally, while Leuchter had some experience with electric chairs and lethal injection systems it was discovered that his claims of expertise in the area of gas chambers was a fabrication and he had no experience with them.

In February of 1990, Professor Jan Markiewicz, Director of the Forensic Institute of Cracow, redid the analysis. Markiewicz decided that the Prussian blue test was unreliable because it depended on the acidity of the environment, which was low in the purported gas chambers. Markiewicz and his team therefore used microdiffusion techniques to test for cyanide in samples from the purported gas chambers, from delousing chambers, and from control areas elsewhere within Auschwitz. The control samples tested negative, while cyanide residue was found in both the delousing chambers and the purported gas chambers. The amount of cyanide found had a great variability, (presumably due to 50 years of exposure to the elements to varying degrees[3]), but even so, the categorical results were that cyanide was found where expected, i.e. the delousing chambers, and not found where not expected, i.e. the control samples, validating the reliability of the test with both positive and negative controls. Therefore, since cyanide residue was found in the chambers in question, the test would confirm that they were in fact gas chambers, not mere residential rooms as was the alternative hypothesis or morgues, as has been suggested by revisionist readers of Auschwitz architectural and engineering documents.

Dude, if you had bothered to read Wikipedia, you'll have knew all these too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join