It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing the 911 attacks

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You saying the Pentagon is a sitting duck for any and all attacks from the sky ?

No. But from a suicide attack by a civilian aircraft. Apparently so.

A gyrocopter landed on the lawn of the White House, remember?

edit on 4/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
You saying the Pentagon is a sitting duck for any and all attacks from the sky ?

How would you stop them?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Moresby

Excuse me? I posted a link containing documented cases of RV being used by the military. The most renowned (or well known) Remote Viewer in modern history is Ingo Swann. I think it's very relevant to point out that he had ties to Scientology.

I am still on the fence when it comes to Remote Viewing. Please don't be an idiot.

How is Ingo Swann's religion at all relevant to a discussion of some RV sessions about 9/11?

It's about as relevant as a discussion of the eating habits of George Bush's dog Barney. Actually less relevant than that.

The religion is one of the keys to being able to access techniques and be trusted to USE THEM.

And goes to show that scientology and its agenda is certainly a great deal more powerful and entrenched than you might think.

Controllers abound, time to get some viewers who are OUTSIDE of ALL ORGANIZATIONS....

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Dick last two sessions in Part I are powerful. I'd never considered the remote piloting in the way it's described in that session. And Dick's realization (in the session before) that the cloaking screen is preventing him from further RVing was chilling.

I'm glad I watched both videos in full. They're full of intriguing information. Much of value. We've just scratched the surface.

And the numerous people who've come in here -- waving their arms back and forth, attempting to hijack the thread -- suggests this information may be of even greater value than I hitherto supposed.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Any bombers trying to hit it would have had to get through the other defenses to get to it, and we still can't stop an ICBM.
edit on 4/5/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Both DIck and Daz are excellent remote viewers with very different styles.

Who I liked better kept switching back and forth as I watched. Daz seemed more careful about over-interpreting. Dick was much quicker to interpret. But both ended up providing very clear pictures of the events.
edit on 5-4-2016 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
What in the name of Jiminy Christmas does Hale Bopp have to do with this thread?

People are really worried about the content of this thread. All the monkeys are coming out of the trees.

Especially those promoting Courtney Brown and Farsight as legitimate sources. Hale-Bopp Giant Alien Spaceship claimed by Courtney Brown was a fraud, as is Courtney. Reading the detailed confession of his assistant shows that his methods are flawed and any remote viewing is generally unreliable.
People should be worried about the content of this thread as anything from Farsight is suspect.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Well, there are the eyewitnesses, the physical evidence of 757 wheels, 757 undercarriage, 757 AA fuselage parts, 757 seats, the DNA from the passengers and crew from flight 77, luggage from Flight 77, the data recorders from Flight 77, the damage caused by a 757 sized aircraft.... How much more evidence do you want?

Not true.

And there was no luggage found either.

There was no investigation, only a cover up. Wittiness all working for the Pentagon, paid to lie to keep their jobs, if they know whats good for them.

You are still parroting the official narratives, as if our government doesn't lie.

Have you not heard or read lately that the American people don't trust their government. Many polls have been done, Google it.
edit on 5-4-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Not true.

Very true, as the photo's posted here many times before show!
911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Like I said there is no luggage.

No investigation, just some photos taking by whom? where? when?

Look a photo! It must be true! It's on the internet, it has to be true. Our government never lies. The fact is, our government will lie at a drop of a hat if it benefits them and so will our mainstream media they both share the same bed.

The Official narratives of 911 are not the truth, the American people have been hoodwinked by paid disinformation, the government, NIST, mainstream propaganda media, and the FBI.

If you tell the Official narrative enough times perhaps many un-informed people might believe it.

However for some of us who have a thinking brain are not fooled so easy.

False Flags are not new to our government, the fact is, they have done it before and have covered up their crimes.

Gulf of Tonka is just one of them.

As for RV, they saw what I expected, after many years doing my own research, looking at all the conspiracies theories, studying both sides of the 911 story, one thing I can confidently claim is the official narratives of 911 is one big fat lie.

It is an insult to our intelligent and the people that lost their lives that day.

What we were told was not only impossible, but spits in the face of science.

The United States is the most secured Nation in the world, Billions of dollars are giving to our military and government each year to secure our Nation.

What the RV saw in their remote viewing in a blind study, was not shocking to me, I already suspected the same thing.

The real enemy of 911 resides in the highest level of our government, but who has the power and the money to hold them accountable, no one.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Gulf of Tonka is just one of them.

Tonkin. Tonka makes toy trucks.

And it wasn't exactly a false flag, though it was indeed utilized for political purposes.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

you criticise Farsight for being a fraud, but still support the Official story?

Let s remember that Condi Rice said that they never thought passenger planes could be taken as a weapon.

Despite there have been drills, in 2000 like the MASCAL drill, which had airplane attack on the pentagon as the scenario.
MASCAL

Courtney Brown at least had the decency to make a public apology, while Condi and the rest of the Staff are still lying.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

No plane

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

JUST SOME OF THE TRUTHER SENARIOS & CLAIMS

Explosives set during construction
Steel painted with Thermite during construction.
Towers had a Concrete core.
Explosives planted during refit.
Mini Nukes of a new type with NO EMP & NO RADIATION
Clean up workers with radiation related conditions (make your mind up)
DEW Weapons
Weather Modification claims.
All concrete turned to dust (do you guys think nothing else could create dust)
ALL steel turned to dust.
just fkn

Steel melted
Steel couldn't be melted.
Office fires can't damage steel.
Pancake collapses cant happen.
Holographic missiles.
Holographic planes.
All images/videos taken on the day are fake.
3000 People from around the WORLD killed by the US Government.

Seriously and you talk about the OS.
edit on 6-4-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Even the creators of the Official story, aka the 9/11 commission describe the official story as a cover up.

9/11 commission members on cover up

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
a reply to: pteridine

you criticise Farsight for being a fraud, but still support the Official story?

Let s remember that Condi Rice said that they never thought passenger planes could be taken as a weapon.

Despite there have been drills, in 2000 like the MASCAL drill, which had airplane attack on the pentagon as the scenario.
MASCAL

Courtney Brown at least had the decency to make a public apology, while Condi and the rest of the Staff are still lying.

All the evidence points toward the official story. I only follow the evidence. I also remember that Condi Rice didn't know what she didn't know and showed no evidence of being imaginative or particularly astute.

Drills have many scenarios; some realistic, some not. The goal is to exercise the processes and people in place. It happens all the time on shipboard; fires, damage, collision, incoming missiles, etc. All drills to find out if everybody is doing what they are supposed to do and fix things before an actual event takes place.

The apology in my post was from Courtney Brown's co conspirator and not him. Apology or not, doubt is cast on all RV coming from Courtney's company because of tainted methods. So much for the RV of 911.....

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

No it didn't. It had a plane trying to land at National crash into the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Most secure nation on earth? Yeah, OK. That's why our entire defensive response was built around aircraft set on the coasts, and all our radar systems were built to look out. And why there were 21 aircraft to protect the entire continental US that day.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Most secure nation on earth? Yeah, OK. That's why our entire defensive response was built around aircraft set on the coasts, and all our radar systems were built to look out. And why there were 21 aircraft to protect the entire continental US that day.

Funny how some people make silly claims, but if they had just done a little bit of fact checking like the above they would have realised that their claim was just wrong! Almost as if they are not actually interested in the facts!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Any bombers trying to hit it would have had to get through the other defenses to get to it, and we still can't stop an ICBM.

Who needs a bomber when you have passenger planes loaded with fuel.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join