It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing the 911 attacks

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
A. K. Dewdney, PhD – Professor Emeritus, Department of Computer Science, University of Western Ontario.

So how many aircraft accidents has he investigated? What experience does he have in a relevant field?

None at all, but truthers ignore that, he is a Professor, therefore his opinion is above that of the experts!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Yeah, I don't quite understand the logic behind mentioning credentials if they are not even slightly related to the topic at hand...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda

Yeah, I don't quite understand the logic behind mentioning credentials if they are not even slightly related to the topic at hand...

Well "Appeal to Authority" is all truthers, as no real experts inn the proper fields agree with their conspiracy theories.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Well "Appeal to Authority" is all truthers, as no real experts inn the proper fields agree with their conspiracy theories.

Haven't you read lately, none of us well informed members call ourselves Truthers any longer.

The word truther means "conspiracy theories," and has been label a negative connotation.

Many of us are none Believers of the OS, and I support the word "None believers".

The Truth movement is no longer here, and the fact is it was destroyed from the beginning when the movement started.

edit on 9-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Haven't you read lately, none of us well informed members call ourselves Truthers any longer.

The word truther means "conspiracy theories," and has been label a negative connotation.

Many of us our none Believers of the OS, and I support the word "None believers".

You are a non-believer of the OS. By OS I am assuming you are referring to "Official Story". I am curious as to why you do not believe the official story, if my assumption is correct that OS = Official Story.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Many of us our none Believers of the OS, and I support the word "None believers".

You are a non-believer of the OS. By OS I am assuming you are referring to "Official Story". I am curious as to why you do not believe the official story, if my assumption is correct that OS = Official Story.

A better question would be, "why would you believe the official story"?

Published on Feb 12, 2013

Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III is a retired Major General in the United States Army. He was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the Army. He is also known for his interest in parapsychology.
Stubblebine graduated from the United States Military Academy and received a master's degree in chemical engineering from Columbia University.[1] His active duty career spanned 32 years, and he is credited with redesigning the U.S. Army intelligence architecture during his command of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984.
Other U.S. Army commands that he led included the Electronic Research and Development Command (ERADCOM) and the Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM).[2] Stubblebine was a key person in the U.S. military invasion of Grenada and was, according to a report published by the Daily Mail, "at the heart of America's military machine".[3] He is a member of the Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.[4
Stubblebine appeared in the 2006 documentary "One Nation Under Siege"[2] in which he states, in relation to the attack on The Pentagon which took place on September 11, 2001: I look at the hole in The Pentagon, and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon, and I said "The plane does not fit in that hole. So what did hit the Pentagon?"

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine

What makes him a expert in air crashes, or planes hitting buildings? Nothing at all, as he admits himself!

www4.dr-rath-foundation.org...

Given that Stubblebine once admitted in a court of law that his "real expertise is government, primarily intelligence", and, when asked whether he had any other skills, answered "Not particularly",

One thing is for sure however, in that the fictional Major-General in "The Pirates of Penzance", with his "pretty taste for paradox", would probably find a man with a background in the Intelligence Community, but who can't seem to get his facts right, most interesting indeed.

Funny how you use the "Appeal to Authority" fallacy as you have nothing else!
edit on 10-6-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

A better question would be, "why would you believe the official story"?

Published on Feb 12, 2013

Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III is a retired Major General in the United States Army. He was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the Army. He is also known for his interest in parapsychology.
Stubblebine graduated from the United States Military Academy and received a master's degree in chemical engineering from Columbia University.[1] His active duty career spanned 32 years, and he is credited with redesigning the U.S. Army intelligence architecture during his command of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984.
Other U.S. Army commands that he led included the Electronic Research and Development Command (ERADCOM) and the Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM).[2] Stubblebine was a key person in the U.S. military invasion of Grenada and was, according to a report published by the Daily Mail, "at the heart of America's military machine".[3] He is a member of the Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.[4
Stubblebine appeared in the 2006 documentary "One Nation Under Siege"[2] in which he states, in relation to the attack on The Pentagon which took place on September 11, 2001: I look at the hole in The Pentagon, and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon, and I said "The plane does not fit in that hole. So what did hit the Pentagon?"

His credentials are nice and all, but I fail to see how they relate, at all, to the point you're trying to prove.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III is a retired Major General

You opened up a can of worms with him.

Stubblebine was convinced of the reality of a wide variety of psychic phenomena. He required that all of his battalion commanders learn how to bend spoons in the manner of celebrity psychic Uri Geller, and he himself attempted several psychic feats, in addition to walking through walls, such as levitation and dispersing distant clouds with his mind.

Stubblebine launched the website of the Natural Solutions Foundation and began to promote himself as an expert on Codex Alimentarius.

Another 'expert' ??? Or crackpot ?
edit on 10-6-2016 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Lets go with crackpot that's the safe option with RV.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Just curious as to what makes Bush, Cheney or Rummy experts in air crashes or what hit buildings?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Just curious as to what makes Bush, Cheney or Rummy experts in air crashes or what hit buildings?

They don't have to be experts.
They have underlings with direct access to info and evidence.
The kind of info these 'professors' don't have access to.

Except for Stubblebine he can just RV the evidence while he's walking through walls with his bent spoons.

PS his group attempted to kill goats by staring at them.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

When exactly did they claim to be experts? They listened to what the experts said - something truthers refuse to do, as truthers much prefer to believe some random on the internet that makes a youtube video, whilst ignoring the facts! Or they try a "appeal to authority" with someone with zero expertise in any relevant field.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Thank you Doctor Smith for the wonderful thread on RV of 911.

However this thread has turned into a "name calling contest", against anyone who will not go along with the official narratives of 911. Why?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

PS his group attempted to kill goats by staring at them.

Supposedly, the Dugpas or red cloak sect of Buddhism, could will you to death with mere thoughts alone.

Just some fun trivia for a benign thread. Cheers!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Thank you Doctor Smith for the wonderful thread on RV of 911.

I counter with . . .

They are about as accurate as the conspiracy community.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

My opinion is, this was deliberately done to railroad anyone supporting RV to make a mockery of RV supporters.

The hard cold fact is, it would not have taken the military 20 years to claim RV is a hoax. Yet, the military said they close down all RV programs, in my "opinion" the military just change the name of the RV programs and are still using today.

And the fact is, the CIA are famous for duping the American people with ridiculous properganda, to keep their programs secrete. As if there is no such thing as conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

My opinion is, this was deliberately done to railroad anyone supporting RV to make a mockery of RV supporters.

Reminds me of some work Vallee wrote about that involved a group of Stanford students infiltrating a UFO doomsday cult.

Their objective was to determine how the power of prophecy influences people on a social level.

Ironically, but not surprisingly, when their predicted alien landing never took place, it actually strengthened their belief in the cult. Their rationale was, because the invasion didn't occur it means that the rituals of their cult were working.

And the fact is, the CIA are famous for duping the American people with ridiculous properganda, to keep their programs secrete. As if there is no such thing as conspiracy.

Yes they are famous for duping the American people into thinking that they are capable of wielding some kind of psychic power over the public. And you bought it. Great job.
edit on 6/10/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

edit on 10-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: I edit (removed) my post because I felt it is a waste of viewers time. Had enough insults for one day!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join