It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing the 911 attacks

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

So, I ask for proof and your reply is there isn't any because it's hidden?

Convenient.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: TerryDon79

I agree "opinions" are not facts, yet you have no problems spewing your "opinions" in supporting the official narratives.
My opinions are based on evidence. Your opinions are based on opinions.

Why is it ok for you to give your "opinions" and members on ATS who disagree with you are not?
Where did I say that?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Salander
Are you aware, are you surprised, that the pentagon building has surveillance cameras in many locations?

Please show evidence that there were camera's covering that area, also show evidence that those camera's were recording....

But you will not be able to!

LOL, you imply that the cameras are there by asking for evidence to show they were recording.

I guess neither you nor your mates have seen any of the many pictures showing cameras mounted on the exterior of the building. Or, maybe you just prefer to trick yourself into believing they don't exist. Either way, you appear to be not quite in touch with reality. You would have me believe that the pentagon has no surveillance cameras, and that is Rolling on the Floor, Laughing my Ass Off.

You guys are happy to believe anything and everything your government tells you, without question.

Sorry mate, I'm not that gullible.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Thanks for that interview with "on the edge".

I had heard of the possible involvement of a drone A5, and thought it plausible. This helps.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Oh you are gullible there is no doubt of that.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The cameras were recording. The problem is you can't make out what hit the pentagon because it was traveling fast and the cctv cameras did not film in super slowmotion HD.

So based on that you have to go with the evidence on the ground, of which points to a commercial airliner filled with passengers (bouncing off the ground once) and slamming into the pentagon.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It appears that in real life, you know nothing about airliners and their limitations or designs.

BTW, I would like to correct my earlier post to reflect A5 drone, not A3.

Field McConnell has certainly done his homework.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Salander because: A5 correction

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Do I have to be an expert in airliners to know that several witnesses around Pentagon City saw a low flying commercial airliner minutes to seconds before it crashed and hit the Pentagon?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 6/6/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Do I have to be an expert in airliners to know that several witnesses around Pentagon City saw a low flying commercial airliner minutes to seconds before it crashed and hit the Pentagon?

You might be right. If that pilot was the luckiest man in the world. You would think you should be able to trust a witness. How hard would it be to plant a few witnesses? If the money is right. And some people can be manipulated into changing their minds on exactly what they saw. I saw a super fast small plane hit the Pentagon. No you didn't. It was moving fast and you were confused. It was a passenger jet.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

How hard would it be to plant a few witnesses? If the money is right.

But that wouldn't explain the full size jet parts.
Nor the bodies inside.

How many witnesses in the clean up crews would have to be paid off ?

Once you fall into the trap of 'paying off' people you then have to consider the number of people that would have to be paid off.
You have three basic crash areas. NYC, Shanksville, Pentagon.
That adds up to a lot of people.
Then there are the spouses who will find out.
Did any of the clean up people get divorced since then ? Divorce gets ugly when payoff money is involved.

Doesn't it strike you as odd than not one single person or spouse has spilled the beans in 15 years ?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What about the passenger manifest? What about the victims' DNA found in the crash site? What about the families of the victims?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

How many witnesses in the clean up crews would have to be paid off ?

None.

Why would you need to pay off any clean up crew, they are not looking for anything to begin with?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Clean up crews are dying from cancers.
Yet not one peep from them or their spouses.
Is that the American way ?

A lady buys a Chewbacca mask and the world knows about in minutes.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

No you don't. But you must be an honest poster to acknowledge that the only person to have stated that he actually saw the airplane was a guy who worked there.

And you must be an honest poster to acknowledge the work done by Craig Ranke and his helpers at CIT. On their own nickel, they interviewed in detail a handful of witnesses who did indeed see a low flying airliner. 2 of those witnesses BTW were uniformed police officers. That handful of witnesses, many but not all of them observing from the Citgo station nearby, described the flight path in such a way that the official flight path needed for the official impact area would have been impossible.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

You might be right. If that pilot was the luckiest man in the world. You would think you should be able to trust a witness. How hard would it be to plant a few witnesses? If the money is right. And some people can be manipulated into changing their minds on exactly what they saw. I saw a super fast small plane hit the Pentagon. No you didn't. It was moving fast and you were confused. It was a passenger jet.

Funny you should mention that.

Susan McIlwain from the Johnstown area of Pennsylvania, is on record describing the efforts of 2 FBI agents to get her to change her story regarding what she saw. Witness tampering, pure and simple, conducted by the FBI

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The passenger manifest? You must be new to this game.

The earliest passenger manifests offered by the government did not even include the names of the hijackers, paying customers all, at least according to the story.

Some will say "oh, that was a Victims List, not a passenger manifest", but that is desperate sophistry. All names must come from the passenger manifest.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The passenger manifest? You must be new to this game.

The earliest passenger manifests offered by the government did not even include the names of the hijackers, paying customers all, at least according to the story.

Some will say "oh, that was a Victims List, not a passenger manifest", but that is desperate sophistry. All names must come from the passenger manifest.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Honestly, I'm surprised this thread is still going...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join