It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing the 911 attacks

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Nice try.

The address of the farsight institute:

Farsight Research Inc
796 Michael ST NE
Atlanta GA, 30329

as noted on their website

Not that it matters, or has anything to do with the 9/11 session,
like the rest of your post.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
When was this video made?
Has an RV attempt been made to look at the JFK assignation in 1963?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

the 9/11 sessions have been released on 9/11/2014.

JFK asassination has been done by farsight as well : RV JFK

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Farsight Research Inc
796 Michael ST NE
Atlanta GA, 30329

Interesting.
Did you notice that the address comes up as the back door of Emory University School of Medicine ?
And their web sight has no listing for Farsight ?

But the director Courtney Brown does have a collection of Nude Alien Female drawings by himself !
And the last one is pole dancing !!!
This guy is a piece of work.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The Pillars of Maat,
Hakim & Boaz,
The Pillars of Mercy and Severity,
the Twin Towers and

a plane flying too high crashes into the Pentagon, sacred geometry for war. As if elites measured the historic contingency carefully.

Silvio Berlusconi on the month and year of the September 11 attack, "The superiority of the west will conquer Islam like it conquered Communism," and cited human rights violations of the Muslim faithful. Prime Minister of Italy, his statements transpired from Berlin Germany, capital of Nazi Germany during WWII.

Propaganda Due reputedly rules the Nazi faction of Italy, found guilty laundering money out of the Vatican, and Silvio is reputed to be a member. His statements are like a Freemasonic confession that P2 was responsible for the attack,

9/11 = P11, Pentagon = Propaganda, Due = Two in Italian, Twin Towers. Propaganda Due is a Nazi Freemasonic esoteric society.

Silvio Berlusconi may have had intelligence the majority of the Nazi Party was not aware of, sufficient to make that

-elites exist of a crooked persuasion
-racism is wrong.

The general public despises racism because of white pride, which defuses prejudice toward the unusual and unknown if elites of an ancient, even amoral animal, background become publically visible.

Intentionally racist enough to make pride indefusibly aggressive can be bigoted, an actual Nazi, and technically stating that he's after any actual criminal Muslims.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I didn't need to remote view the attacks, I saw the second plane fly into the second tower live on TV.
What a bunch of skeptics. There are 27 million people in new york. This guy literally saw it no cameras not on a tv. He is probably not the only one.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Scientology & CIA: Remote Viewing Timeline

I urge all of you to come to your own conclusions after viewing the contents of that link.

I'd rather accept the good word of the Pope as opposed to anything connected to scientology.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

The 9/11 RV session discussed in this thread has nothing to do with scientology.

And the more derailments happen, the more i am convinced we are on to something here.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

The 9/11 RV session discussed in this thread has nothing to do with scientology.

And the more derailments happen, the more i am convinced we are on to something here.

Seriously. And they've been throwing everything and the kitchen sink at this thread.

Which began as some rather innocuous analysis (I thought) of a few intriguing RV sessions.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Really
RV = BS

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Actually, they do have a close similarity.

They are both money making scams!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
came when the Popeye missile entered the discussion. These RV sessions, I believe, are the first time that specific ordinance was connected with the attack on the Pentagon.

Except there is zero evidence for a submarine launched Popeye....

Except there is zero evidence for anything but a AA Flight 77, a 757 hitting the Pentagon.
We have the physical evidence of a AAA 757 fuselage parts, 757 wheels, 757 undercarriage, 757 seats, the DNA from all of Flight 77 passengers and crew, the physical damage done by a 757 sized aircraaft....

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Oh, one other thing, the mechanism for blocking RV is also mentioned in the interview linked up thread.

And it does involve PSI individuals.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Moresby
came when the Popeye missile entered the discussion. These RV sessions, I believe, are the first time that specific ordinance was connected with the attack on the Pentagon.

Except there is zero evidence for a submarine launched Popeye....

Except there is zero evidence for anything but a AA Flight 77, a 757 hitting the Pentagon.
We have the physical evidence of a AAA 757 fuselage parts, 757 wheels, 757 undercarriage, 757 seats, the DNA from all of Flight 77 passengers and crew, the physical damage done by a 757 sized aircraaft....

The plane and people were harvested and later planted at the Pentagon. You have no proof otherwise.

edit on 8-4-2016 by Doctor Smith because: added detail

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

He regurgitates all the BS about a missile & melting steel etc etc that has been shown to be false

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Excuse my sir. I followed ColdWisdom link. The only link provided that is not from the far view people.

I would cut and paste from ColdWisdoms link but that is not kosher to do. It discusses the "marriage" between the CIA and the Scientologyist. If anything it is better proof of RVing than anything YOU have provided.

I stand by my previous statement.

NOT be-leaving in "911 conspiracies" does not make me or anyone else an idiot.
NOT be-leaving in "RV" does not make me or anyone else an idiot.
It makes us "realist". You will not even acknowledge the only "independent evidence" that supports your postion.

So are you a realist or an ....

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

He regurgitates all the BS about a missile & melting steel etc etc that has been shown to be false

Your mistaken. It has all been proven 100%. Who's going to believe you over a retired General of the Army? Nobody in their right mind.

Even all the RV work that has been done has confirmed my suspicions. I really don't give a hoot if it was a missile or a plane. The planes were remote controlled. Under the guise of protection from terrorists, they modified the planes to be taken over by the auto pilot. It's a known fact they've done these mods.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
As usual there are no conspiracy theories in life just follow the money trail. Money can buy any group including those who supposedly are here to protect us.

The Silverstein Group leased the buildings for 3.2 billion and a 124 million downpayment was reportedly what the Silverstein group had invested untill 911.

Larry apparently said in an ironic way
"We will be in control of a prized asset, and we will seek to develop its potential, raising it to new heights."

The WTC had never made a steady profit,was subsidized, was an asbestos nightmare and had bankrupted other developers. Not to mention structual defects from the first bombing in the basement.

The Port Authority had even applied to have it demolished several times but was denied due to the asbestos risks and costs in the hundreds of millions.

In early 2000 the towers were condemned due to asbestos health issues before Silverstein leased them. The insurance was doubled and a new terrorist clause insurance was added.

Then 911 happened.

Silverstein Group tried to get 7.1 billion as it was 2 terrorist attacks. They were given 3.55 billion as it was only 1 attack but then the courts came to their senses and awarded them 4.55 billion.

I think they only made 4.1 billion eventually but I really dont care.

Sounds like a money trail to me.

edit on 9-4-2016 by jimmybob because: second thoughts

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I have some serious spiritual concerns about remote viewing.

However, it is conceivable to me that they are tapping in to some degree of 'truth' from some spiritual realm.

It is certainly interesting that the two reports match significantly to the facts as they have been observed.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join