It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking dead season finale discussion - Spoilers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I found it brutal and almost difficult to watch.

Abraham was an 'yeah, saw that coming moment' but, then Glenn. Complete shocker to me. Not so much that he died just that Negan totally caught me off guard with the way he did it.

The scene with Carl was intense. That was the scene that I looked away from perhaps because I'm a mom.

The preview from the next episode showed Rick acting like a whipped pup, in my opinion, and I hope that doesn't last long.

All in all, well worth the wait.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Glenns eye....Jesus. Even my 18 year old son was cringing.

Mishone and Rick....not the kinda people you screw with. He may be psychologically scarred.....but I suspect it won't last.

I don't read much fiction, so haven't read any of the comic. Im sure folks who have will have more insight.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hated it. Not only did I have to cover my eyes but I had to mute the TV too. Just didn't want to see two epic and beloved characters like Glenn and Abraham go out in such a depraved and overly-graphic way.

One thing is for sure, Negan better watch his back because...Maggie

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yeah, that episode was beyond brutal.... I'm used to seeing death and violent, disturbing crap...yet that episode even made ME uncomfortable. Wow...just wow.

If that doesn't win an Emmy for Rick, Negan, or Glenn, I'll eat my shoe. Amazing acting performance in that episode by so many people.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What an EPIC premiere!! Unbelievable!! Maybe part of me was expecting a let down of sorts but the way Glenn went out was sad and just plain shocking. If you really want to dig deep it just doesn't make sense why a mad man like Neegan would keep the rest of them around? He's sadistic enough to kill two of their members and he expects them just to forget? Anyways, makes for good TV, even if it is a rinse and repeat of fight of bad guys, save the day Rick.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That was insane! Bravest thing they've ever done with this show.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I reckon glenn survived, wait a few weeks and there'll be a flashback of him popping his head into his sweater to avoid the shots.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
I reckon glenn survived, wait a few weeks and there'll be a flashback of him popping his head into his sweater to avoid the shots.

lmao...now that would be one hell of twist!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join