It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking dead season finale discussion - Spoilers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well my household just finished watching TWD finale.... And AMC has left us on a cliffhanger.

It was pretty decent...although i was expecting more...like to know who was killed perhaps.
The last 15 minutes was a nail bitter thats for sure, but i really think they should have shown who it was rather than make us wait half a year to find out.

From Negans remark "wow you took it like a champ" it makes me believe it was Abe. He knelt very soldier like, and i can see him trying to stand back up after taking a ball bat to the head.
negan outright said no to killing Glenn. I cant see it being one of the girls or carl, or rick for that matter.
They wont kill off Daryl because hes one of the shows original made cast members, meaning hes not in the comics. An not to mention hes a fan favourite.

So im going with Abraham.

ATS, whos your prediction?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Well, I have nothing to base it on but, I think Eugene bit the dust.
They were, after all, okay with him sacrificing himself earlier in the show so...

it just seems as if they were leading up to it being him.

My 1/2 cent...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm guessing Aaron since he's an extra....

If not it's someone that the fans might care about, I say Abraham.

However, Negan did say he wouldn't kill anyone...just beat them damn near to death.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

But that bone crunching and splashing sounds that went on after the screen went black. Theres no way someon would live through that provided it was all noggin shots

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The clue we have to go on was if anyone does anything take the boys other eye and feed it to Rick. Which means it is not Rick. And probably not Carl. And it shouldn't be a loved member because that would bring wrath rather than obedience. I feel like Eugene not Abraham. But I feel like Negan smiled when Abraham bowed up like 'oh your a good soldier.' And it's no fun killing someone ready to die.

On another note I'm not a comic reader so this will be my first meeting with Negan; and I will love to hear his backstory.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well you're all wrong... It was Glen.

I won't be watching next season though until it comes out on DVD. The network has gotten too greedy and the amount of commercials was ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Glen was killed in the comic so they might switch it up in the tv show
edit on 3-4-2016 by buckwhizzle because: Cannot spell

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It's Darryl, he is getting his own show called "ride" on AMC and he is doing other projects as well. He is not even a character at all in the comic. Now them not showing it this season was LAAAAAAAME!!!!!! T.V. being what it is though they probably figured so many people (especially the female fans) love Darryl and if they showed it then they would lose viewers but now everybody is going to be pining for the new season, that's my two cents worth on it.
edit on 3-4-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Well I hate to break it to you but in the comic book Glen is beaten to death with a baseball bat in front of Maggie... so there's that.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I would agree it's Abe. In the comics he was the one who got shot with the bow, not the good doctor, so I can see them killing him off here. On the Talking Dead, Kirkman said there are hints as to who it is.

It's definitely not Rick or Carl.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Actually, no, he did say he had to kill one of them. That said, taking that bat to the head twice means you're dead.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Comics it is Glen, but I think it was actual Darryl for show. they follow the comics but do shake things up occasionally. When an actor starts appearing in other projects, it is a good sign the old project is coming to an end.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Nah, Darryl won't die until after him and the gay guy hook up.

Hollywood won't let an opportunity like that pass them by.

edit on 3-4-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The writing for this whole season has been endless crap cliffhangers for no reason except to keep people watching instead of telling an engaging and interesting story. It's beyond cheap. Shame though cuz when it's good it's really good.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
My money is on Eugene... When you think about it, Eugene had the most resolve in this episode, He finally stepped up and became a valued member. He gave rick the plans to make bullets, which will come in handy when they fight Negan, He also said his goodbyes when they went on foot from the RV with a bit of resolve about him finally being a survivor.

Also he looks the least useful out of all of them besides maggie in her current state.

I was not satisfied with this final episode, but I look forward to having "Fear The Walking Dead" back on.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The only way they make a huge impact, which this death is the main subject/start of season 7 is if it is someone from the original cast. My bet is that Glenn gets the bat considering I see a lot of story from Daryl and Dwight yet to be told. I don't see them killing off Daryl.

Also, they slowed down the audio and after the first strike you can hear "Maggie" from Glenn and then Maggie screaming the loudest.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I feel if it is Eugene, then the impact will be a lot less felt. If it was Sasha (which i highly doubt) i wouldn't bat an eye. What is she still doing on the show anyway?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

i'm fully aware of that but the show has and will continue to change "certain" events to keep the show fresh and not completely predictable. Darryl just makes the most sense when you look at the whole picture.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
My bet: its Eugene.

My fear: its Daryl. Although he's not my favorite character at all (i dig Carl, little hardass that he is)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'll start by saying that whoever was getting beaten is almost certainly dead. They didn't go for a couple blows until it was lights out and instead the strikes keep coming after the darkness to the point of wet crunchy noises.

They were leading the audience in the direction of Abraham in my opinion. As mentioned above the "wow you took it like a champ" comment certainly favored Abraham given his defiant posture. If I'm Negan, and I'm going to kill one to make an example, it would be the one who is defiant. There was also possible foreshadowing in the RV when he was talking to Sasha about starting a family and his last words with Eugene.

This was also strike three (pun definitely intended) for Eugene — they were captured because once again, he was weak and I don't see him ever being trusted again. In terms of foreshadowing, there was the hand off to Rick of the ammunition making tutorial as well as the bit between he and Abraham which had the air of a possibly goodbye. There was also the smile he gave when he was taking off in the RV, finally getting his chance to be the guy to save the day.

I don't read the comics but it's well discussed by this point that in the comics, Glenn is the one that Negan beats to death with the bat. That doesn't mean it will be Glenn though as the show isn't a straight adaptation and there are characters in one that aren't in the other as well as characters that appear in both who have died in one and lived in the other: if I'm not mistaken in the comics Andrea is still alive while Carol is long dead and it was Abraham and not Denise who is shot through the eye with the crossbow bolt by Dwight.

My guess is Eugene or Abraham and I'm leaning toward Eugene.
edit on 2016-4-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join