It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object spotted falling from sky In Spain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Object spotted falling from sky In Spain. LOOKS LIKE METEOR

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Jets flying either at sunset or sun rise. seen it countless times. No mystery.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If I had a nickel for every time someone filmed a jet going over the horizon…

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Es un avion.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Looks like a Meteor

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
far to slow for a meteor looks like high flying aircraft or possibly re-entering space junk

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CVMD2000

I have seen a number of meteors. Never saw one moving so slowly.
That is because it is probably a jet aircraft leaving a contrail. When they zoom out or pan left, you can see that the contrail can be seen as two separate streams.
edit on b000000302016-04-03T16:33:48-05:0004America/ChicagoSun, 03 Apr 2016 16:33:48 -0500400000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Ahh I remember my first post...didn't go over so well and I hoped for the best....this is clearly a plane...contrail splits into two streams at the end of it....better luck next time..

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
that does not look like a jet trail unless the frigging jet is consumed in fire!!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

that does not look like a jet trail unless the frigging jet is consumed in fire!!

The angle of the sun makes it appear that there is fire there. No fire, just the sun and condensation from the jet exhaust.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Yeah, that or it's a new one that uses 54 jet engines....Cheese 'n Crackers !!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I've seen some huge contrails from twin engine aircraft. If the conditions are right they really spread out and expand.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Some clouds at sunset and sunrise are often red-orange, and those clouds are not on fire.

edit on 4/3/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I was a little facetious on that one, but wow, that looks like it could be an off course Atlas rocket...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Hi OP,

You posted this in another thread,

I asked you is this your You-tube channel? or is this just a YouTube channel you follow, its the second video you posted from there.

Like I said in reply to when you first posted this its a plane leaving contrail lit up by the setting sun, it could be sunrise but in my opinion it looks like sunset.

Nothing falling from the sky.

Looks like a Meteor

Is the video in slow motion?

Its moving way to slow to be a meteor.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Some clouds at sunset and sunrise are often red-orange, and those clouds are not on fire.

To add to my post above, here is an example of a contrail lit by the rising or setting sun, making the contrail appear red, like a cloud at sunset:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Stop spreading disinfo! You know full well that the photo you just posted, clearly shows an alien being, firing flamethrowers towards the ground. I mean, you can even see its feet!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: whatnext21

Yeah, that or it's a new one that uses 54 jet engines....Cheese 'n Crackers !!

I realize that you were being a little facetious but you bring up a good observation. Some contrails can be massive and especially by some of the heavy airliners. For example the Airbus A380. Also a lot of people simply fail to understand that the upper wing surfaces along with the engines can also produce contrails. You will see this regularly trotted out by chemtrailers as "100% proof of aerosol spraying from the wings".

For example the recent airliner video hi-jacked by Chemtrailer Dane Wigington. Notice that he disables comments?

www.youtube.com...

Ripped off from the following 2012 video without permission.

www.youtube.com...

Heavies such as Airbus A380s are well known for producing massive blended contrails.

Also notice that the original filmer of the Spanish video hasn't posted any location or times? Far too easy for people to deceive with sunlit contrail videos.

Here is one from Sweden where the person filming provided all the details and the flight could be tracked on flight tracking software.

www.metabunk.org...

Aircraft also reflect light. That is another thing that puzzles people. Absolutely nothing unusual about light reflection from aircraft. You can see that in the Airbus A380 sunlit contrail video and the following showing a Boeing 737.

Add in the combination of sunset or sunrise and people are easily confused. Some people know exactly what they are filming but just like to exploit it for the hits and attention.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Your post shows many people never notice things that happen around them.

Google images search "contrails at sunset" YOU will see 100's of examples.

top topics

join