It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Panama Papers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
After shaming Tyler for his first article , he's now written a second and is pretty well on mission.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'd bet when the dust clears on this revelation, you will find the fiancee's for the D.U.M.B's, the world wide tunnel system, the high speed underground rails and the money put into Dubai as the future capitol of the world to boot. Hell they might even have bases on the moon and a secretive separate space program?

Who knows now? All bet's might be off. This might just be the tip of the spear exposed?

We might very well see the dealings of enslavement of mankind for the profits of a few. You might see dealings of a inhuman nature to benefit the few rich scoundrels to sacrifice the entire world for their own luciferian plans.

Yes they been doing this for a while. And now I hope they been busted. That many terabytes of info will take time to go through and I am sure there is much, much more. But I hope the whole human enslavement plan is exposed and worldwide revolution is eminent!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Corporate Media Gatekeepers Protect Western 1% From Panama Leak

www.craigmurray.org.uk...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is going to be......interesting.

I can't imagine what all could even be in 11.5 million documents.

Wonder who will be dead first?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoNameAtAll

The Untouchables!

There's literally no stopping them. They will not be brought down. We would love to imagine otherwise, but thats simply a pipedream.

We will never know these individuals

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoNameAtAll

Fantastic article. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

Wow!

I'm beginning to think that making the uber wealthy pay their "fair share" may not be enough.

Maybe we should consider taking ALL their money away and eating them!
edit on 3-4-2016 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Le Monde has Vladimir Putin and cronies being involved in this.

www.lemonde.fr...

Translation:

The "Panama Papers" show how the Russian president and his entourage massively resort to offshore arrangements, both for control of the economy and for their personal benefit.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The reason for few US names showing up is due to the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA). For the past couple of years the IRS has spent a lot of energy uncovering overseas bank accounts that have gone unreported by US citizens. You could end up owing $600,000 penalty on a $20,000 account you've failed to report.

And the penalties for the banks are huge as well. Many overseas banks will no longer accept new US customers.

I'm not saying you won't see any US names on the list, but the river of slime has to be buried a lot deeper in order for an American to get away with it.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit
I suggest you all to read www.lemonde.fr... (translate it from french translate.google.ca...)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
No US Names in Panama Papers Leak- Why Not? eoinhiggins.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Nothing on Reinhardt's site.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2
The timing and happenstance leaves me feeling more than a little unsettled.

The news here is starting to cover this story and focusing entirely on Putin, at a time when we are amassing troops along the Russian border. The media has managed to gloss over the others' wrongdoing.

Considering that the CIA would be the one agency with the foreknowledge of these crimes, and stood by doing nothing all this time, yet now 'allows' the information to leak out... well, I think everyone should be worried. When it becomes front page on American newspapers then you know something is about to happen...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
According to LeMonde there are 12 heads of state or government involved, 6 of them currently in power. I'm not sure if anyone has published a comprehensive list of names yet.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ya know, The Manchester Guardian is awfully quick to release this explanation of what Putin did. Or am I being overly incredulous of their journalistic prowess?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
732 Belgians.

Seems most worked through Luxembourg and Switzerland as would be expected, that still hasn't changed at all despite all the "efforts" our government made.

I'm itching to start hearing names now...

It does seem weird that they withheld this info for over a year, but I guess anytime they were going to release this would seem an opportune time for whatever conspiracy you hold onto. Let's hope the info coming out the next days/weeks sheds some more light on which one will ring true.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow...

Let the covering up, whitewash-downplaying, and sweeping-under-the-carpet games begin !

There is now a worldwide APB out on whomever leaked this stuff... first one to suicide this person(s) will win the grand daddy of all prizes from King Rothschild himself.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Our Prime Minister is on that list. He put on such a show today, his career as a politician must be finished.

a video where he walked out of an interview

Before the show aired he wrote an article blaming everybody else, then we saw the truth. Iceland is not happy. There are protests planned tomorrow night. It's going to be an interesting day, that's for sure...time to kick another corrupt PM out of office!!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

edit on 3-4-2016 by boredsilly because: .

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Wow...

Let the covering up, whitewash-downplaying, and sweeping-under-the-carpet games begin !

There is now a worldwide APB out on whomever leaked this stuff... first one to suicide this person(s) will win the grand daddy of all prizes from King Rothschild himself.

Information like this only gets out by design. There is a higher purpose to all of this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join