It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Panama Papers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoNameAtAll
a reply to: StoutBroux

Quick reminder that the #PanamaLeaks are from the 4th largest off shore firm. There are 3 bigger. Tip of the iceberg.

Well some will have to fall on their sword. It's for the greater good after all.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

deep web as a place called ''the vault'' and journalists can discuss and exchange documents.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I wonder how many "airplane crashes", "car accidents" and suicides we'll be hearing about over the next year...?

Hundreds no doubt.

Who has hacked this? Was there a ransom demand prior to making all of this public?

I really hope there wasn't a demand, and all of this is the biggest expose of the upper most echelons of society, but even if it is, people would probably keep calm and carry on.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I hope you guys really put the screws to the reporters who have been sitting on this for nearly a year.
I've seen one response that touches on the truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ABC has posted about it over here in Australia.

I also find it fishy that no U.S citizens have been found on this list.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lydie15

If all NSA etc has known about this over a year there has been plenty of time to cover up. Propably there will be US citizens too but not THAT important ones.
I wonder if this is part of NWO plan.. destroy Europe, war with Russia, war with middle east.. Russia has been on the news last few days exposing Putin´s girlfriends ( yes in multiple ) having luxury apartments/ houses from Putin ( once again circeled through other parts.. ) so nothing really amazes me.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok so now what?

These journalists have been working on this for about a year. They got the data, they read the data, they are organizing the data... then what.

Nothing of this magnitude will ever be held accountable. It is unrealistic to even hope for it.

This is a victory dance for global elite.

"Here we are! Its all documented and you cant do eff all about it"

This reminds of Snowden. Another false hope pressed in our face for the amusement of the global elite.

Glad to see you are all so cheery, it makes feel special that most people get dupped so easily.
edit on pSun, 03 Apr 2016 17:25:21 -05002016 121Sun, 03 Apr 2016 17:25:21 -0500pmAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: lydie15

If all NSA etc has known about this over a year there has been plenty of time to cover up. Propably there will be US citizens too but not THAT important ones.
I wonder if this is part of NWO plan.. destroy Europe, war with Russia, war with middle east.. Russia has been on the news last few days exposing Putin´s girlfriends ( yes in multiple ) having luxury apartments/ houses from Putin ( once again circeled through other parts.. ) so nothing really amazes me.

You said exactly what I was thinking. I wouldn't be shocked if that was the plan.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Brief look at the website, UK features heavily as an intermediary, I hope this rocks the bent government and prevents so much wealth leaving the country for the benefit of those who can afford it at the expense of this who can't.

Greedy f@@ers, I hope they have to repay every penny.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sounds like they are going after a few small fish from the elite pool. But is there any possibility we will see the names Rockefeller, Rothschild, or Saxe Coburg-Gotha in those leaked docs?

Not a chance.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lydie15
ABC has posted about it over here in Australia.

I also find it fishy that no U.S citizens have been found on this list.

There are no U.S citizens on the list because they are all so squeeky clean, it slides off their backs and by mid afternoon something a Kardashian ate is far more important.

Interesting from The Gaurdian...?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You all want to know what is so #!%$&#@ up about all of this?

We didn't need a leak to know it's taking place.
The corruption. The hidden agendas.
The money trail.

It is the people out there running this show who are actually taking the money and shaking in their collective boots. AS WE SPEAK. They are the ones who made the mess. So they try to hide all their greed, lies and deceit. Hide behind taxes and laws and regulations to make us have to work day in and day out to make ends meet while they enjoy their billions with no effort.

Revolution should've already came. Worldwide shut down. I'm done being nice. Those responsible, supporting or in the mix should no longer be able to breath free air.

This is beyond ridiculous. There isn't even a word for the disgust.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: NoNameAtAll
a reply to: StoutBroux

Quick reminder that the #PanamaLeaks are from the 4th largest off shore firm. There are 3 bigger. Tip of the iceberg.

Well some will have to fall on their sword. It's for the greater good after all.

I wish the 'bad guys' here would take the honorable way out like they do in Japan.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

now that we have concrete evidence of the world corruption, there's no turning back.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Why is this in the grey area? Probably should be somewhere more pertinent.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see how long it takes Iceland to get rid of their PM as compared to the rest of the world.

Notice a lot of ME and African countries mentioned. Seems an opportune time to cause a rebellion in all those countries and the US can go in set up a democracy. Unless we get some big US names then we may have had a covert hand in the reveal.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Editor of Süddeutsche Zeitung responded to the lack of U.S. individuals in the documents, saying "Just wait for what is coming next"

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What a time to be alive.

There are gonna be a few peeps who arseholes dropped out for sure.........

I wouldn't wish death on anyone, but it's coming, I'll be distasteful and bet at least 15 percent mentioned in this leak will be dead by next year.

Nothings gonna change.... Most people are so deep asleep it will gloss right over.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: dollukka

We can only hope that....

Cheers - Dave
Love that song and the band too. If only this happened in 1984 and was litigated and tried and well busted back then, what would life be like now for Americans? Would we be better off or would everyday be still strife like it is now for millions of us?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join