It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost adventures...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
I am very open to it all just have skepticism in all of it. I guess I just have to wait longer to experience anything if it ever happens.

That's the healthy attitude to have, you should try to maintain your scepticism until you've seen evidence which leads you to develop your opinion.
A true sceptic wouldn't say none of this could happen, or none of it could be real, because clearly people are experiencing things and there are things caught on camera and audio which cannot easily be explained.

Even though I have experienced things, I'm still not willing to believe wholeheartedly in any given notion. Likewise, even though I have experienced things, I do not instantly buy it when others supposedly catch things on camera, especially not when I know their income and careers rely on them getting something to make a TV show.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Like you, I have experienced a couple of things but they were very vague. Like hearing an exhale in the corner of the master bedroom at my river house while laying in bed with the wife. Hearing a faint 5 tones of a windchime while camping way out from any civilization... Maybe a telephone pole miles away again with my wife.

Those were not concrete enough. For me. The wife ate it up though. Of course she claims to see my father a lot who died 4 years ago and she also claims to see an Indian woman on her knees on the land we are making our home and just had 10 acres logged. I love my wife mind you but she can sure come up with some stuff.

But back on topic. I figure if something ever happened on one of those shows MSM would be all over it. It is weird watching shows like these with my wife. She is such a believer and I am not.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: DurangoCash

That was really enjoyable. I have never been to Rhyolite, but will make an adventure of it on a weekend off!

I hope other people in the thread watch it.

The music and the whistle/yes are excellent.

The first one soundlided like F***K yes. (scuse the crudeness)

LOL @ your belt becoming undone at the brothel!

Thank you so much for taking the time.

I'm glad you liked it thanks for watching , you know on my phone the evp "for real" did sound like a "yes" , that's the part I could understand , interesting that you heard it like that , but when I used my headphones and on my speakers I ended up going with "for real" and I believe some people might not have liked that first one that's why I gave it an extra explanation even inside the video.

My belt coming undone at the brothel was a little scary honestly , was it coincidence ? I just don't know , but I was talking to ghosts at the brothel then my belt comes undone.

Also the perfume I said I smelled , I really smelled that stuff , it wasn't in my imagination , I mean I really could smell it in the air.
That's why I started talking to the ghosts. If it hadn't been for the perfume smell I would never have said a word , I would have just taken some video and that's it.

I completely missed that "beware of rattlesnakes" sign when I first walked through the ghost town , I was walking around without a care in the world , so if you go , beware of rattlesnakes lol.
I never saw any rattlesnakes though , I saw a lot of lizards and almost stepped on one though.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I love the show and I think it started out from a place of investigation but has gone too far down entertainment road now to be trusted. I have been to several places they have investigated though and there was definite joujou floating around so some of the 'evidence' is probably genuine with other bits and pieces for dramatic effect.

I remember one episode where they were getting messages from a femal Spirit who seemed to believe she was still handcuffed to a wall, it was incredibly moving.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think the show jumped the shark with last night's 2 hour Halloween special, Route 666. We all know they overexaggerate, fake evidence and run around yelling because it supposedly makes for entertaining TV, versus doing an actual paranormal investigation.

last night was WAAAY over the top, even for them. I believe every crew member got possessed at some point during the show. They likely had this all plotted out in advance, and the acting was terrible. 2 hours of my life I'll never get back!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Well this will make you laugh, I loved last nights over the top camped up Halloween episode! I laughed pretty hard when Zak started choking himself ahahahaha

That said, I had nightmares afterwards that I was being possessed hehehe woke me up at 3am where I proceeded to squabble on ATS, I blame it on the Goatman demon :0

The remote moving in front of Jay (?is that his name?) was scary biz yet he didn't discuss it with any of them! You'd think he'd mention it

edit on 30-10-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yeah, the self choking was pretty funny, and he talked real squeaky! Hehe I wonder if the choking was a metaphor?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Only bumping because I saw my first episode of this show tonight. The Skinwalker Canyon episode.

It was absolutely and tragically terrible. If they had some legitimacy in the past, well.. it's gone now. That was the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. Vastly over dramatized, I firmly believe much of it was staged, poor bad / fake acting.. it was just.. terrible.

But then.. I have yet to find a ghost show I like, I think they are predominantly fake. I think if a paranormal show was 100% accurate in their findings, it would be far, far too boring to warrant keeping the show alive. So the shows are made ridiculously campy and just.. fake.

I'd rather watch a boring show that accurately portrays paranormal investigations, but I think we all know that would never sell. Well.. maybe I'll play their episodes on Halloween for effect. =)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I trust these guys more then other shows.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb
a reply to: Mianeye

I trust these guys more then other shows.

I can only go by the one show I saw. But it was absolutely ridiculous. I gave my wife the initial hokey-ness level of maybe 5%. By the time the show was only just over half done, it had garnered a 97% hokey-ness rating (in my own, personal, hokey-ness scale of things).

Shadows they were jumping away from that were not on camera. Ridiculous added drama be it being drugged, carrying guns, or one guy carrying two hatchets. And I feel obvious staged activities. It was ludicrous to the point where I was laughing loudly before the show was done. It was obviously massively overdone to promote drama and fear. It also was based solely on the Navajo theory of a skinwalker, and had nothing to do with the other either paranormal or alien-like or dimensional-like activities that had happened in that valley. Personally I think there is something very real there, but the Navajo explanation is their way of explaining it, in terms that they can relate to. I don't think it really has anything to do with a shape-shifting pissed-off Navajo witch-person (being politically correct here..).

Also the dude who narrates the show badly needs some training in like.. narrating shows. : )

Example of just terrible badness in this episode alone: they supposedly lose sight of two team members with flashlights in the "witches cave." They find an archway and theorize it might lead to other dimensions. Then they go on to say that they lost contact with their team members for some 2 hours, and wondered.. did they go to another dimension? All in very serious tones. They don't explain what their team-members remember, or where they found them, or if their team members found anything or what they saw.. nothing. That alone would make for a HUGE find, paranormal or otherwise. But we get nothing other than they found them 2 hours later, confused. It was laughably bad.
edit on 17-6-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yup, a new low. A real groaner.

I'm hoping Jason Hawes/Ghost Hunters appears on TV in some form. I have investigated myself for over a decade, and GH is the only show that approaches showing how most investigations really work

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join