It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver residents creeped out by strange "baby faces" popping up around city.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Strange baby faces popping up around Denver, creeping people out.

What do you guys make of this?

Just some guy trying to get a reaction?

Someone's idea of "art"?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

They is growing out of the wall.

They is here.

OMG

The end is nigh.

P

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Yes it's called guerrilla art. See: Banksy. I like it.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Those things are a little creepy.

Couple those with all their legal weed and you got the ingredients for some serious paranoia.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I love it.
Ars Gratia Artis

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Badass.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Couple those with all their legal weed and you got the ingredients for some serious paranoia.

Add to the list the Denver Airport, and it can only mean something far more sinister and scary than the end of the world :

..Hillary will be president FML
edit on 13430America/ChicagoSun, 03 Apr 2016 08:13:37 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

When we are back to living in caves and are in constant hiding from the "baby Face Alien Overlords" people will whisper that it all started in Denver and we didn't listen.

Thanks a lot, Obama!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Simply a gesture of "goodwill" being spread by a relative of this lady by the looks of things.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Fantastically creepy guerilla art!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Some people got really high one day are were like " Bro, wouldnt it be cool if we like, but creepy baby faces all over the city" " duuuuude! Woahhh, thats the best idea i have ever heard!"

Then a few weeks later, one of them gets a text.

" DUUUUUDE! We are one the news!! Man, like, i swear!!, Our baby faces are on the news!! People are creeped out!!" "Woooahh"

lol

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Oh yeah, It's all fun and games now....Just wait until someone is seriously hurt or killed!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thank YOU for the great belly laugh this morning! That was awesome! Fn Obama, lol.

Side note: I live in Denver and these things are everywhere. The closest is at the on ramp to I-25 north from Colorado Blvd. They are cool, weird, and yes -- slightly creepy.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This may give Trump a creepy idea to have his face made by this artist and have it posted all over the country. He does like getting attention and it would feed his ego! Now that would be creepy.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If I had to guess, I'd say its a pro-life activist reminding us of how many babies we kill every day.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Have you ever smoked weed, I'm really confused about your whole paranoia theory. I think you mean meth addict's I don't know people in my entire life that Have smoked weed 20+ years or for the first time that would allow such a delirious and outragious ideas that people would be creeped out by something like that .

Remember that stupid is as stupid does you don't need marijuana to make stupid stupid

If anything I would suggest you smoke a bowl and relax. But then again I don't want you to freak out and see baby faces everywhere lol

edit on 3-4-2016 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

Drink some Drano and inhale some superglue and I can guarantee you you'll hear baby giggles and see whatever the hell your paranoia will give you
edit on 3-4-2016 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's for Lisa Stansfield..she's still looking for her baby.
She's been around and around the world, and still can't find her baby.

Should've gone to Denver Lisa!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
These gorillas are quite artistic

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

You know what they say...give 'em a typewriter and enough time and they'd spew out the complete works of Shakespear.

I suppose the same is true of plaster of Paris and paint.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

Drink some Drano and inhale some superglue and I can guarantee you you'll hear baby giggles and see whatever the hell your paranoia will give you

Is the Drano neat or over ice? I'm hosting a party later and I want to get it right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join