It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Matthew Malloy - I come from the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hi, my name is Matthew Malloy, i was born in the year 2588 of the Gregorian calendar. We dont use the Gregorian calender anymore since religion was outlawed many years ago, but i still know you use it. I worked as a diamond cutter, a family trade that passed through generations. I had a wife and two kids, a border collie and a house in a suburban area. This is my third year in an era we call in the future, "the post apocalypse" and its a story i want to share with you.

Mankind never made it past this century, its wasnt the robots and it wasnt aliens. Humanity and its doom was a human factor. In the future only 700.000.000 people are allowed into this world, the rest is in a place you call spiritual a incubator of souls ready to be.
Anyone with a damaged genetic marker gets put to sleep and we are all sterilized from birth. The phrase man and woman does no longer exist, its a collective mind. We no longer have wars, famine or poverty, you can say in a way you can understand," we perfected Gods creation".

I am still trying to find my way home, cause i just want home to my wife and kids.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MatthewMalloy

I am not buying it.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Very poorly done, you contradict yourself multiple times in a relatively short post.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
If you are from the future, you shoulda taken the time to research ATS T&C.

Introductions are simply for introducing yourself best to hold the biscuits for the dinner party later. Also, since this is an Intro forum it is only accessible to members so your audience here is awfully small.

Welcome to ATS and the Post Apocalypse past.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

OK... next

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Ok. Tell us some technological advancements and how they work. Has mankind made it to the stars and what propulsion do they use?
Last but not least....Do you really expect us to buy this BS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I play DOTA2 and i have a rank of 11oo MMR, can i join your club?

Play a lot of our games in the far future, do ya?
edit on 3-4-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
hahaha we don't have male or female but i have a wife

who won the super ball 2587?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Thank you so much Mr Malloy in choosing ATS as the place to ply your....interesting story.

It's funny, your posts before this thread don't sound like someone from the future trying to find their way, more like that of someone who is very familiar with contemporary life..

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

The OP has made some very incredible claims.

He or She, will have 24 hours to provide that proof to staff, or the account will be banned under the following T&C clause:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

This thread will be closed in the interim. OP you can contact us using the link in my signature.

~Tenth
ATS Super Moderator

new topics

top topics

join