It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Social Elite.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: MatthewMalloy
a reply to: imjack

I play DOTA2 and i have a rank of 11oo MMR, can i join your club?

You have time for all that whilst busy traveling through time?

He has all the time in the world probably.

Personally I'm rooting for him to predict a volcano erupting or something before tomorrow.

Yes, perhaps.

My apologies, how rude. Welcome to ATS, although I see you've been here a little while.

Thanks. Most of the time I've been here I've met huge resistance talking about stuff related to myself and what I do.

There's plenty of real controversy in it. My current project is advancing the current targeting algorithms to detect when people are in danger or criminals. Like, a 911 TV channel you could flip to, if for any reason you purposefully wanted to be monitored.

Boy....I'm really missing the star feature, just now.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Personally I'm rooting for him to predict a volcano erupting or something before tomorrow.

Yes, perhaps.

My apologies, how rude. Welcome to ATS, although I see you've been here a little while.

Thanks. Most of the time I've been here I've met huge resistance talking about stuff related to myself and what I do.

There's plenty of real controversy in it. My current project is advancing the current targeting algorithms to detect when people are in danger or criminals. Like, a 911 TV channel you could flip to, if for any reason you purposefully wanted to be monitored.

I can only imagine, or just read other responses to you. I'll go out on a limb and say at some point ATS asked you to provide some proof of your claims. Either way, for me personally, what you say you do for a living is the perfect example of what is wrong with America.

It is what it is. Where one happens to fall in the evolutionary process, is largely a matter of chance. What one does with that though, is a matter of both moral character, and free will.

Be well.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hi, Jack

Welcome to ATS
I look forward to reading more of your threads.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Well your claim in a nutshell is that you and the company you work for are personally responsible for the usurping of American Democracy.

Two issues with that of course.

A.) to make such a public pronouncement seems counterintuitive if someone wants to keep their job and/or not make their line between work/life balance so murky. I mean who wants more work for themselves.

B.) no one company, regardless of clout, controls all of the strings. So it appears as though one is simply puffing their feathers. You sound young, maybe it's the lack of life experience that has you behaving professionally questionable vis a vis your career if such a claim is true.

Either way, best of luck to you. It's not on me to prove you wrong or right. As far as presidents go, it's not like we have a say anyway. I watch with tongue in cheek.

A) This point gets right to the meat. My dad wants to keep it and I want to sell it to Google, or something that will receive far more scrutiny for the scale of the decisions. The issue is we aren't big... so we keep flying under radar. Personally money doesn't interest me, because after a million dollars the rest is excessive and I have the means to make that on my own with even single projects I'm involved with. Here is a single favorite I created on the side, it uses an algorithm to in real time link you to a website that is linked to single frames on television.
youtu.be...
Seeing as I'm the one inventing these techs, it would be cool if I actually had the power to decide how they're used. If I don't have that luxury, I'm going to be talking about it then, but boy is there fine lines in our non-disclosures between what is secret and what should be public information. I've literally signed many that end up becoming public information at some point and so even long after the info is "public" it's against them for me to talk about it, and that gets me a little fed up.

B) hmm I'd rather be a solution than a problem. Must be part of the disease of being 25. It's true no one company pulls all the strings...atm...but I'm trying to describe a system that was was more neutral in recent years, while now I have over 100 million subscribers, and getting to 300(America) seems inevitable. I only invented it, my dad is the one that's been selling it, and it seems that my interests in letting this get Obama elected are backfiring this time around as he's Conservative, and I am not, and he runs the show, and I do not. My interests from the very beginning were related to security because the profile aspects, not political. We've sold location information of world criminals of high crime and that part to me is the only part that sounds important and worth keeping.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

Tell me more about these targeting algorithms you conceptualised.

They systematically profile you based on choices you make in real time while watching TV, your location, projected income, gender, age,. Etc. Etc. And then tailor your ad experience to a personal level. The classic example is you can watch the Superbowl in your room, get one commercial, and your sister upstairs on the same channel, and cable provider, will gethe a different one. Essentially my system let's you buy single televisions, so the price gap against time slots system is murder level competition.

We don't even have all of America subscribed(100 million), but through process of elimination alone, we're even able to track location of nonsubscribers.
edit on 3-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

OK I'm Jack, can you give us a last name so the ATS community can research you're claims?

I gave website links to the company. There's actually enough personal information at this point to find my personal name in the thread.

pthumbnails.5min.com...

themediatrainers.com...

That's my dad.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Fart. If i was rich i would never smoke weed or play video games. Seriously? Major lame. This coming from a 20 something mind you.

I've invented amazing technology and the video game I play I'm credited with helping create :3

I smoke Weed because I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. I actually am swapping off that for CBD pills.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Deleted

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: lightedhype

i would, and probably would start a whole chain of dispenaries and a glass company.

I play heroes of the storm, i don't like LoL very much as there is only 4 maps and only 1 of them worth playing.

Rotation que just came out man!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: misnomer68
While I'm sure you are who you think you are, I'm not sure why we should care?

The title of the thread suggests extreme narcissism at the very least. What do you consider "elite" to mean?

You are successful yet sit around smoking weed and playing video games? Really, that's the best use of your time you can come up with? Why aren't you scaling mountains, real and figurative? Seems if you've got the smarts, you are sure wasting them.

The title was to give different perspective to the other AMAs that were popping up. Turns out those aren't allowed though and my topic was locked up because it had "AMA" on it. I agree, it definitely seems smug without AMA at the end...

Lots of people ask me why I waste time...I guess I felt I manage it well, I've been creating new business each day.

I recently invented "smart paint" with NFC stickers that just remember the color of the paint you bought, and then you paint over it. The entire business model for paint revolves around creating deep relationships with consumers to "remember" their color for 10 years and I found a way to cut that out completely.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

That intense enough for you? I don't have a job, my parents hate me and I was homeless for 3 years from 21-24

I not saying that I do or do not believe you but would you care to elaborate on the above quote which you posted in this thread. That quote seems to be in contrast to what you have claimed in this thread.

I spend most my days on the internet, and smoking weed in my apartment, doing what is most important to anyone my age: video games.

Sounds like your living the dream...I am self employed and often do this very same thing at least during the winter. Summer comes around I have to get outside and get some sun and find adventures wherever they may be.

I am transgender, and my Fox News dad (who's literally been on Fox News) hates that. I'm easilly more influential than Caitlyn Jenner.

I was living in a car for a while and 'cut off' but I was quickly put back on when threatened to send drug videos to every person on my father's mailing list, of him.

It's something that's precievably behind us, but I would be completely lying if I said my motivation in this thread had nothing to do with that. I created the business, no one would thrive more than me if it was destroyed.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Glad I took the time away from snorting coke off the bodies of Brazilian models in my penthouse to read this.

My Dad is a ATS member!?! What!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Yes, perhaps.

Boy....I'm really missing the star feature, just now.

I just noticed there are no stars o_o? Why

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

No stars because you are in an Introduction thread. Only members can read this which is a very finite count. Seems your plan is already backfiring. Whaha

No seriously though, after like 20 posts you can make a thread in a public forum. Your intent will have greater impact.

You can also ask a Mod to move this to another forum. They might, but don't get mad if they put it in the LOL forum.
edit on 3-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No stars because you are in an Introduction thread. Only members can read this which is a very finite count. Seems your plan is already backfiring. Whaha

No seriously though, after like 20 posts you can make a thread in a public forum. Your intent will have greater impact.

You can also ask a Mod to move this to another forum. They might, but don't get mad if they put it in the LOL forum.

My favorite thing in life is LOL

Thanks for the info about this section. I'm looking for discussion atm, while I was unaware others couldn't read this :-( it would probably be needing more format and need to be redone towards a section, I agree the OP is LOL, but the topic is possibly political madness or media...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What a tangled web targeted ads weave. Visible World looks interesting though. I've always had a thing for marketing segmentation myself.

Welcome aboard, jack. I'm in Denver as well, and love convergent journalism, PR and working from the neck up. It's so much more rewarding than the alternative.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

As yes...poor Visible World :'(

www.visibleworld.com...

www.multichannel.com...

3 million New York subscribers is "irreparable damages" xD...

We have quoted 40 million subscribers under contract as far back as 2011 and the whole time this was going on, it was described to me as 'the bigger guys trying to push us around' while in reality we collect homes with data mining and they invent technology.

To be blunt our underlying technology is superior and that's why Comcast is both trying to aquire them and still work with us. Visable world doesn't even account for if your television is ON. So a targeted ad is 'meh'. This alone was an enormous 18% discrepancy in targeting we found in internal statistics and is why they call theirs 'targeted ads' while we call ours 'impressions' because we can prove someone saw it with statisitcal analysis(IE: they turned the volume up). This also could possibly be different by now.

I'll also comment that they were extremely motivated in bringing this tech to local markets to actually help people with more affordable advertisements on a local level, while it seems we went straight to international levels doing deals with Motorola to push them out of Comcast.

Suing them really felt like overkill, and the Judge denied the claim "with prejudice". While Google deals with us both, it seems like Invidi will be the one taking off to the internet, as YouTube directors join our board.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You give too much away! I was trying to give you plausible deniability.

From my understanding, "impressions" ARE very different now. For example: measuring engagement through internet searches related to impressions.

Anyway -- it's a fascinating field. But what do I know? I'm just a rock n roll rebel who loves collating data, and video games. I didn't completely give up on pot, but I find it's far less interesting to me (as a diversion or tool) than it was when I was 20.

Cheers, Jack!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Btw what clued you to Denver
even though it'seems probably obvious. I talk about CO a lot

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You mentioned something almost 13 days ago in a thread, which my pattern recognition algorithm picked up on. In this thread, you tossed out a couple of big clues. On one of those, the corporate office locations for a certain company were specifically called out. It wasn't much of a conceptual leap to piece the rest together.

What would really blow your mind is if I could name your neighborhood, or general location. But that would be a parlor trick, so I won't.

I do enjoy your work however.

At the 20 second mark there is a rough visual approximation of my "algorithm." *chuckles*

edit on 3-4-2016 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join