It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Social Elite.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Most television commercials these days are processed through targeting algorithms I conceptually created when I was 14.

This since then has been putting every television station in America out of business, as the traditional advertising medium(time slots) is completely ineffective compared to "individual imprssions", and as is it also unable to compete with my ability to process and sell them at a distance. In a nutshell, it is the first/last/only/cheapest Online TV Station. We process billions of commercials a month with monopoly, and have entered the global market, with our technology already set in the most predominant countries in the world.

With the interest this caused, I was moved to NYC Manhattan, where I started my first semester of school the same place Paris Hilton was finishing her summer classes. The school had children of Presidents and Diplomats of every country because of it's close location to the U.N. and many students from Juilliard to complete standard education.

Presidential Elections are a buzzing time for my business, as the most influential advertising medium available on the market. Noteable data suggests in the past two elections, Conservatives unwilling to explore targeted mediums as the most effective tool, is directly responsible for their loss. I might not pick the President, but I certainly decide the price it will cost for them to effectively run. This year is more interesting as both parties are at least participants.

I've been involved with mostly media liberation movements, pushing democracy in Iran, Eygpt and North Korea. My father who runs the business, yearly attends the Bohemian Grove and interacts with the Secret Service, Department of Defense, CIA and NSA.

I spend most my days on the internet, and smoking weed in my apartment, doing what is most important to anyone my age: video games.
I play League of Legends and I am not officially ranked, but I place my own MMR somewhere above 2000.
edit on 3-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

edit on 4.3.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
All that intellect and, no offence, no sense of humility? You must be bored. [?]

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
First off, I don't believe you, and secondly, I love league of legends I play Teemo.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Whats that bovine scent?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Yea ok, smh

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: intheblue

All that intellect and, no offence, no sense of humility? You must be bored. [?]

It's 3 am and I'm out of state with no laptop.

I wouldn't say most of this is person, but my friends certainly know about all this.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

That sucks. Generally no one does though so I'll live.

I'm a filthy Katarina main, and I'm definitely only 2000+ because of excess practise. Skill wise I blow.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I made the topic because I felt all these AMAs were cool and I'd thought I'd add my perspective. The Mexican one was closed though

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

The American Electoral System. I'm working on it bro.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Closed for review

Thread is now open again.

Manners and Decorum are required
edit on 4.3.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Lol, my computer took a poop so I'm saving for a new one. Once I get that I'll be back to mushroom ganking mid.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Ummm...paging Mr. Hoff...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I play DOTA2 and i have a rank of 11oo MMR, can i join your club?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Bernie?
You back?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Welcome!

I know that you will enjoy your time here. I have faith that you will find what you are searching for. Lets always trust that all offer up something of worth in return.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

edit on 4 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MatthewMalloy

I play DOTA2 and i have a rank of 11oo MMR, can i join your club?

Yeah, my club is DANK (Deadly Alliance of Noteable Killers).

Send me your tag

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Bernie?
You back?

I'm not Bernie, also not voting Bernie :3

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I'm a bit skeptical but welcome.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Lol, my computer took a poop so I'm saving for a new one. Once I get that I'll be back to mushroom ganking mid.

Gotta say Teemo doesn't scare me. XD

Nunu does though

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: VP740

I'm a bit skeptical but welcome.

Anyone specific part? I have even more unbelieveable details that have been excluded :3. I played wc3 with Riot developers before LOL, and I'm literally the person that suggested the 'theme' of the game. As a credit to this original handle, they made "Jax"(short for Jack's character). I proposed the entire idea of making the game based off forum members in the community.

No thread about me would be complete without LOL.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join