It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald John Trump is So Refreshing!! His Latest Plans to: "Make America The Greatest Again".

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There are many investor analysis firms saying the world economy is poor and heading for disaster, but the current admin will only lie and say everything is okay right up until the disaster. Trump economic enhancements can help stop or eliminate the severity of a downturn, if not prevent it.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Defamation huh? Have him sue me. Lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You know that Donald Trump is on an unstoppable surge to the nomination when the usual Trump-hating MSNBC runs a positive story on this REFRESHING candidate!

Story: www.msnbc.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
April 7, 2016

Another example of how REFRESHING Donald J. Trump is... Today, Donald admitted that his lack of personal and campaign discipline led to a "bruising defeat" in Wisconsin 2 days ago. But all that is changing, as of right now.

What other leading Republican or Democrat candidate would candidly admit personal mistakes as the reason for losing a primary?

If Donald Trump surrounds himself with people who know how to convert his ideas into "politician speak" for Congress, and President Trump works his social magic with Congressional members directly, Americans will prosper like we did after World War II.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
He has said the ending the ridiculous trade deficits with other trading countries would go along way into reversing the trend. He has also commented in the past about the over regulating of business in America, he deals with that day in and day out trying to build new buildings. a reply to: Annee

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: okrian
And Donald is the one responsible for saying inflammatory and immature statements that the reporters talk about

I'm still waiting for one Trump supporter to tell me what they think about the following:

1. Trump has openly stated on record that he would end press freedom.
2. Trump has openly stated support for violent attacks on other Americans, based on politics.
3. Trump has openly stated that he would do away with the Geneva Conventions.
4. Trump has openly stated that he would consider using Nuclear weapons, in Europe.
5. Trump has openly stated that all Muslim Americans should be on a "list".

As you'll see, not one Trump cheer leader will respond to this and explain how they can support these things, because they can't. They can't claim that he was misquoted or misunderstood, because these statements are a matter of public record.

The man they are supporting is a fascist in all but admission, they know it, we know it, but they're of such low IQ they can't seem to figure out how this will impact on their country.

1. No he has not
2. No he has not
3. No he has not.
4. No he has not.
5. No he has not.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Didn't Trump say he could go out on Madison avenue and shoot somebody and people would still vote for him?

So, those people are all on this thread?

J/K

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Didn't Trump say he could go out on Madison avenue and shoot somebody and people would still vote for him?

J/K

Crazy statements like that, and addressing U.S. Senators "Lying Ted" and "Little Marco" are the only things that made me doubt if I was supporting the right candidate. Fortunately, Trump stopped acting like a spoiled teenager.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

edit on 4 8 2016 by burgerbuddy because: NM

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

J/K

Crazy statements like that, and addressing U.S. Senators "Lying Ted" and "Little Marco" are the only things that made me doubt if I was supporting the right candidate. Fortunately, Trump stopped acting like a spoiled teenager.

He definitely should not be using the 'Lyin' Ted' and 'Little Marco' - not because they are not accurate, but because it makes him look childish. The 'Madison Avenue' quote though was nothing in my view, just a figure of speech.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

J/K

He definitely should not be using the 'Lyin' Ted' and 'Little Marco' - not because they are not accurate, but because it makes him look childish. The 'Madison Avenue' quote though was nothing in my view, just a figure of speech.

April 25, 2016

I was just watching a live interview of Donald Trump by Sean Hannity on FoxNews. Donald Trump is simply the best in what he says and how he delivers.

His people have uncovered enough current and past skeletons, dirt, etc.. to make beating her "NO PROBLEM". A lot of politicians would say something like this out of desperation, but coming from Donald, I believe it. He has no reason to be "desperate", other than wanting desperately to stop our country's movement towards the economic cliff.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Donald Trump is simply the best in what he says and how he delivers.

I disagree. Both Trump and his son have a demeanor and delivery reminiscent of a high school douchbag. Trump himself did not provide any substance for his comments about immigration, but simply said he could get it done. He used the right buzzwords and rhetoric, but it came-off as fluff.

And his son has a problem with repeatedly saying "I mean". Was very annoying.

His people have uncovered enough current and past skeletons, dirt, etc.. to make beating her "NO PROBLEM".

What could he possibly have that we do not already know about? Hillary has been drug through the ringer and accused of everything. Add the fact that Trump is friends with the Clintons and talked to bill before he decided to run, I would say Trump is not going to have any "gotchas" on Hillary.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I didn't have the sound up when Donald and Son were interviewed together. So Donald's son has some annoying mannerisms, eh? It's reassuring to know that there are other imperfect speakers.. like me.

Oh my goodness Introvert... do you not know that the Clinton-Trump friendship is what supplied him with the ammunition? But my guess is that Donald will NOT have to divulge the deepest secrets, in order to beat Hillary. He can win based solely on his record as someone who has actually accomplished things. Things that have positively affected lives of everyday Americans. Not the "fluff" achievements of being appointed to ___________, or being married to ____________.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So Donald's son has some annoying mannerisms, eh? It's reassuring to know that there are other imperfect speakers.. like me.

His son's mannerisms were a small side note. The main point being that Trump did not provide much substance. Only rhetoric and talking points that appeal to certain people.

do you not know that the Clinton-Trump friendship is what supplied him with the ammunition? But my guess is that Donald will NOT have to divulge the deepest secrets, in order to beat Hillary.

If he does divulge those deepest secrets, he better be prepared to prove it.

Not the "fluff" achievements of being appointed to ___________, or being married to ____________.

That's how the business world works as well. It's what Trump knows.
edit on 25-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Just watched Trump on Hannity.

I thought he stayed on message and was very clear.
His point about the desperate play by Cruz and Kasich was well made and will resonate with the American people in general.

On illegal immigration he once again emphasized endorsements from the people who are really close the issue, including border patrol. I think it's important to listen to what the front line says on this subject and it's clever to keep ramming home that point. Trump is the undoubted leader of dealing with illegal immigration. As he has rightly pointed out, no one would really be talking about it if not for him.

On jobs, I think only Trump is highlighting the massaging of the numbers by the govt and telling the people of the country that he understands unemployment is a bigger issue than the govt is letting on. That is one of the reasons so many are supporting him. He is saying the things that resonate with their experience, not talking about some stat that has people scratching their heads saying 'that can't be true'.
Manufacturing is a key part of his platform in terms of developing jobs and bringing back jobs and he stated it again - very clear.

As for Eric Trump, I listened out for him saying 'I mean'. He said it once. He only spoke for around 1 minute. He was well spoken and like his father, clear. He's obviously a very bright young chap.

Very good interview overall.
Trump is obviously now moving towards the general election.
edit on 26/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

He's going to raise tariffs on international imports haven't you been listening?

So he's going to just say screw the treaties we have with other nations and raise tariffs huh? No chance in hell that will happen.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
After Donald Trump's 5 state Primary sweep tonight, that panel member named Vann Jones on CNN is besides himself. Saying that Donald Trump couldn't even graduate 3rd grade, is a major insult.

Jones doesn't realize that the more hate he spews, the more voters gravitate to Trump, and the stronger Trump's support becomes among his followers... like me.

Who the hell is Van Jones anyway? CNN had to dig really deep into the gutter to find a male African American panel member, if he's the best they could come up with.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Trump in his speech tonight is hinting at the strategy he's going to use against Hillary. WOW.. Good stuff. Hillary has so many skeletons in her closet that even a blind man can see them. Trump just hit 5 of them in less 30 seconds.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Another example of REFRESHING Donald Trump Candor was on display tonight...

How often do you hear a candidate give constructive advice to a rival in the opposing political party? During Donald Trump's Q&A with the press after his victory speech tonight, he said that Bernie Sanders should change hats and run as an Independent candidate, because the game was rigged against him from the start.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Trump in his speech tonight is hinting at the strategy he's going to use against Hillary. WOW.. Good stuff. Hillary has so many skeletons in her closet that even a blind man can see them. Trump just hit 5 of them in less 30 seconds.

I was a very big win for Trump last night and he once again outperformed the poll averages.
In terms of delegates he has now won 51.8% of all pledged delegates since the start of the race, beating every other candidate that ran from the start combined.

Have to admit though, i cringed when he said if Hillary was a man she would be at 5%... he basically accused millions of women of being sexist. He was probably correct in that statement, millions of them likely are voting for Hillary just because she is a woman, but probably not the smartest thing to say. Perhaps he has decided to hit the issue head on and shame women into thinking about more than just the fact Hilary is a woman.
edit on 27/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join