It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald John Trump is So Refreshing!! His Latest Plans to: "Make America The Greatest Again".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

So you have no idea what you're talking and opt to be condescending instead of using your brain to create a valid rebuttal? Think on that.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Annee

Kinda makes me think what would happen if all the Mexican's quit their jobs and left America.

Put millions of US CITIZENS back to work?

Picking fruit and vegetables on the agri-circuit. Yeah sign me up.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Changing ones mind several times in one conversation is somewhat schizophrenic.
He changes his mind depending on how well his comments are recieved. If he gets flack he back peddles. If it's well received he adopts it . If it's deemed stupid he blames it on someone else or selective editing.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Aah name-calling, the basest form of propaganda, yet at the same time, your favorite go-to tactic. Every time someone calls Trump a name, I know it is to fill in where they have no other argument.

Keep telling yourself that. Trump fills the arsenal against himself daily. We don't have to search for ammo. He provides it.
You know why no one else is like him in Washington? Because he's a nut.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Gothmog

Kinda makes me think what would happen if all the Mexican's quit their jobs and left America.

Put millions of US CITIZENS back to work?

Picking fruit and vegetables on the agri-circuit. Yeah sign me up.

Are you out of a job ? Have you been out of a job so long your employment has ran out ? Think before you post

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The entire reason I started this thread is simply to say that Donald Trump is REFRESHING, because his goals are mega large, and improve our country's infrastructure and technology. Obama earned the Presidency by promising big things as well..but they were not designed to "lift all boats", as Donald Trump's projects and policies will do. Obama lifted some, and lowered others.
-cwm

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Aah name-calling, the basest form of propaganda, yet at the same time, your favorite go-to tactic. Every time someone calls Trump a name, I know it is to fill in where they have no other argument.

Keep telling yourself that. Trump fills the arsenal against himself daily. We don't have to search for ammo. He provides it.
You know why no one else is like him in Washington? Because he's a nut.

He's a nut? That's probably one of the least comprehensive argument about someone's character I've ever heard in my lifetime.

Read Trump's book—it's only ok—but you'd know exactly what he is doing, and he's playing you all like idiots, useful ones. Yes, outwitted by that nut Trump.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
...as Donald Trump's projects and policies will do.

How does he get them passed? Particularly if one or both sides of the Congress goes Democrat?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The entire reason I started this thread is simply to say that Donald Trump is REFRESHING, because his goals are mega large, and improve our country's infrastructure and technology. Obama earned the Presidency by promising big things as well..but they were not designed to "lift all boats", as Donald Trump's projects and policies will do. Obama lifted some, and lowered others.
-cwm

So what do you think of his stated plan elements - (Forbes details) and the Washington post article on his plan
* selling off government lands and assets to the highest bidder (remember, that this strategy has allowed foreign countries to acquire US lands and properties in the past) ...and BTW, he's overestimated the value of these
* lowering the tax rate on the wealthy (which happens to include him)
* lowering the tax rate on corporations to 15%
* allowing offshore drilling, including by companies from other countries

That's what I know of his plans from the news stories. I don't think those are wise --what's your opinion? Can you find other news stories that give details of his idea?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Because your boy Donnie NEVER has resorted to name-calling.

But hey - it's all good when he does it, right?

Even below this - physically mocking a disabled man. Donnie's favorite go-to tactic.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Even below this - physically mocking a disabled man. Donnie's favorite go-to tactic.

I never said he didn't call people names.

And yes we all understand that you don't like the way your little straw-man Donny talks.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: onequestion

He's going to raise tariffs on international imports haven't you been listening?

The trade deficits are massive amounts of leverage on their financial markets and he can probably use his famous negotiating skills to get what he wants.

There are consequences.

Don't tease me.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I never said he didn't call people names.

And yes we all understand that you don't like the way your little straw-man Donny talks.

So - like I said, whenever someone else does it - it's not okay, as a matter of fact it is: "the basest form of propoganda."

But when Trump does it, it's just "meh," and it's a straw man?

Gotcha.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So - like I said, whenever someone else does it - it's not okay, as a matter of fact it is: "the basest form of propoganda."

But when Trump does it, it's just "meh," and it's a straw man?

Gotcha.

No. The simplest grasp of logic can show I did not say that, unless you're in the habit of connecting logic with chewing gum.

You haven't gotten anything, unfortunately.

The straw man I speak of is the evil little Trump you've propped up in your head.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Now that would be cool, and refreshing...

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Having done that work, and work just like it, it ain't all that bad. No, you're not going to get rich doing it, but it's not the horrible work that many portray it as.

I made something of a career at that sort of work. In the commercial fishing industry. There's not a facet of that industry I'm not very familiar with from bottom, where I started, to upper mid management (where I ended)...

To make it sound like some form of hell is disingenuous, especially if you don't know a whole lot about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
I know a man who was dragged around as a child . It does nothing for self esteem. Not belonging anywhere. He said he felt ashamed most of the time to be so poor.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: seagull
I know a man who was dragged around as a child . It does nothing for self esteem. Not belonging anywhere. He said he felt ashamed most of the time to be so poor.

Thing is those jobs would be ideal for kids at uni or college.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Why cloud the issue with lengthy prose and metaphors when a single word will do.
edit on 452016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why cloud the issue with lengthy prose and metaphors when a single word will do[?]

Because it's false. It's untrue. It's nonsense. It's defamation. It doesn't correspond to reality. It's propaganda. It's an unsubstantiated and specious attack on someone's mental state by someone who has neither the qualifications nor the information to do so. In short, because it clouds the issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join