It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea plans to carrying out an attack bigger and worse than 9/11 on the United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If they had oil we would a been in there years ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: blkcwbyhat

Really,they can't even get a decent salad,much less feed themselves.

Salad?

Fatty kim looks like he's been dodging salads his entire life.

Could nutrient deficiency cause insanity?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter
a reply to: carewemust

The CIA or any other governmental department haven't yet disposed of him and I suspect the U.S. has beam weapons in space.

Why isn't he already dead,then?

Because he isn't a threat.

He barks and barks but doesn't bite, this is allowed to continue because it can be rolled out when Congress thinks that a Defense spending cut would be a good idea.

I don't doubt that we have people that could liquidate Kimmy Boom-Boom, but once we start assassination procedures, everybody else will do the same, and all our capitals would be shooting zones with all our leaders living in terror. we can't have that, can we? that's one thing all authority, from Putin to Merkel, have in common; no hit-squads deployed against heads of state.
living in fear is for the commoners.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

This is funny because NK just totally screwed itself. Instead of China vs USA, it has become China and US vs NK.

Don't misunderstand this cooperation against NK, because this is just China's way of letting the little fat man know they are tired of his BS.

China will still back NK on many things...NK having nukes isn't one of them, as it brings unwanted things from the US to be put in SK. THAAD is their biggest fear.

China and North Korea will not turn away from each other over North Korea’s nuclear programs. In fact, the political and pragmatic logic behind China-North Korean relations remain unchanged.

Xi’s intention to develop normal relations with North Korea, something beneficial to both countries, is perfectly understandable. Some Chinese observers believe China should not develop relations with North Korea, a country that is not democratic, is closed to the outside world, and has no human rights. In fact, American pundits would sometimes use the same rhetoric about China, but the official ties between United States and China continue to strengthen. National interests are rational, something very different from value judgments.

China cannot afford to turn away from North Korea. Keeping a distance is part of diplomacy between two countries with normal relations. Turning completely away from North Korea, however, is not in line with Xi’s policy of developing normal relations with China’s neighbors. Normal relations involve a willingness to negotiate and resolve differences. The two parties might be displeased with each other, but they should not damage their basic diplomatic contact or their mutual interests.

thediplomat.com...

China has finally figured out that sometimes you have spank the little boy when he get's out of line. And as soon as things cool off things will be back to normal between China and NK.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

The CIA or any other governmental department haven't yet disposed of him and I suspect the U.S. has beam weapons in space.

Because he is blowing smoke up everyone's rear with his Nuking of the US...also they probably get a kick out of seeing him act this way.

If he becomes too big of a problem China will remove him and make sure the replacement is someone they can influence.

Because he isn't a threat.

Depends on where your saying that from.

The US no...SK yes he is.

He barks and barks but doesn't bite, this is allowed to continue because it can be rolled out when Congress thinks that a Defense spending cut would be a good idea.

And we usually let China deal with him, but this time China has decided to go a different route in agreement with the US...if China weren't able to influence NK on some of their dumb decisions concerning their nuclear ambitions little Kim would have been gone along time ago.

Also let's not forget Russia in this equation, as they have backed off their support for NK, and have warned them of the consequences of their actions. The north having nukes is not good for the region as that brings gifts from the US that they don't want to see near their borders.

So things should be interesting in the coming months to see what happens and who reacts.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Because as weird as it sounds EO-12333 prohibits a political assassination of foreign leaders. The exception comes during a time of armed conflict when political leadership become a part of the military chain of command. Since there is a cease fire in effect I dont think it would meet the exception.

I will says I was surprised when the US administration made public comments about a decapitation strike. Part of me wonders if another nation was prepping to do just that and Obama allowed the comments to the media to stop the action. Considering he threatened to shoot down Israeli military aircraft if they attempted a military strike on Irans nuke facilities it wouldn't surprise me if that's the reason.
edit on 3-4-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Man oh man.... i cant wait.... soon enough its gonna be green glowing glass! You know now its time for popcorn!

The only thing that bothers me is making sure they get the nuclear explosion on camera!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Makes me wonder when we will go after their lithium?
www.mining.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Like always they are just pissin in the wind. Why do people bother posting this stuff here. Can they not see that none of their previous threats have been carried out have they?

I suggest that people who keep posting NK threats on here, might want to think about how it reflects on themselves.

It baffles me that people would bother clicking on a thread and posting something if they are not interested in the content. People like that should reconsider changing the way they do the things they do. I suggest to people that have nothing nice to say to avoid posting anything at all.
edit on 3-4-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia
a reply to: In4ormant

Makes me wonder when we will go after their lithium?
www.mining.com...

There should be enough in Afganistan for a while.
www.wired.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Im sure. Do it...and they totally destroy any trace of themselves, their people, military and countryside and cities.

In an instant. Stupid....and they may be...but they arent like the mideastern militant extremist that WANT to die to go and see ALLAH.

They want to show force to the world...but all we'd see and hear is one gigantic BOOM..and then silence....

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Man oh man.... i cant wait.... soon enough its gonna be green glowing glass! You know now its time for popcorn!

The only thing that bothers me is making sure they get the nuclear explosion on camera!

You should read some of the testimonials by those who have defected from NK. One thing they all have in common is that they miss the people of NK more than anything.

They all describe the folks whose country they have defected to as cold and uncaring about their neighbors.

My heart will break into a million pieces if NK gets nuked.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

originally posted by: Azureblue

Like always they are just pissin in the wind. Why do people bother posting this stuff here. Can they not see that none of their previous threats have been carried out have they?

I suggest that people who keep posting NK threats on here, might want to think about how it reflects on themselves.

It baffles me that people would bother clicking on a thread and posting something if they are not interested in the content. People like that should reconsider changing the way they do the things they do. I suggest to people that have nothing nice to say to avoid posting anything at all.

Normally I dont. It just got my nose this time. You may care to note that I do not respond to bible bashing threads much either accept a recent once there to.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I didn't make this thread up out of thin air. Thanks for attending and contributing to my bible bashing thread. FYI: You might be attacking the messenger not the originator. Please send your complaints to www.dailystar.co.uk......

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

When are we surrendering?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is rhetoric. That is all this is, it is a threat yes, however, North Korea is not going to start a hot war or violate the armicist that has been keeping the peace there since the end of the Korean conflict, nor is China not do anything or sit ideally by and let them start a hot war.

While the Chinese and North Korea are slightly at odds, the question here is how far is Kim really willing to go? Is he willing to risk everything on a losing proposition, knowing that the only reason why the rest of the world is not marching on his door is due to China that has been providing the country of North Korea with material support?

China is not stupid either, they are not going to sit by and let Kim launch a nuclear weapon, cause the last thing they would want is for a nuclear exchange close to their countries boarder. What they are going to do is allow him enough rope to hang himself with, or do the job themselves. They see the value of having peace on the Korean peninsula more than any others. Usually they let the rhetoric go on, but do nothing, save this last time.

The last time that North Korea tested a nuclear weapon, it cause both allies of North Korea to speak up and start agreeing to the sanctions, meaning that North Korea is starting to cross a line in the sand that both Russia and China drew and it is a warning, a strong warning that if they continue on, things may get worse. Russia does not want that to happen either, cause if they do launch and use a nuclear weapon at the USA and it successfully detonates, you can bet that China will roll in, not to save North Korea but to remove the leadership and have one of the military there to hand over Kim and to agree to get rid of all nuclear weapons, along with the upper leadership to be handed over for punishment.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Considering N. K. labeled China as an enemy and threatened to nuke them also their is no tel;ling what he is capable of. Its easier remove him now than after he starts setting of nukes like firecrackers on the 4th july.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Here is the thing to consider and remember:

All dictators require several things to keep themselves in power: Money and the backing of a military/political force.

As long as Kim has control over the money and money to use, he can thus keep the top military persons happy, they in turn will use their authority on the military to keep him in power. He will then use rhetoric to where he can keep the population happy, but making grand promises, some he will never keep, and as long as he has a major enemy to blame, and gets the population to believe such, then ultimately he will remain in power. However, his advisors and people who keep him in power realize that the country needs allies. So yes they can threaten the USA, and South Korea, Japan and other countries, cause he has China and Russia who always had his back.

But now tensions are starting to strain and he is going after the one major ally of North Korea that he should never have, and that is China. He is wanting the freedom to do what he wants and it appears as though he does not care to either work it out with them or has an over inflated ego, or a combination of both.

As long as he does not move military forces towards China, good chance that they are working it out. However, the moment that military forces are starting to be moved in that direction, the USA does not have to do anything, cause China will move in and take care of the problem, good chance that Russia will be involved with such as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

The flip side to that argument is N. Korean actions / rhetoric is forcing a military shift with S. Korean, Japan and the US. The goal of China is less US involvement in Asia and so far the result has been S. Korea and Japan looking at THAAD and the re-positioning of US bombers capable of carrying nukes closer to the area.

N.K. actions are going against the Chinese game plan and in this instance its a no win for China. They can't bitch about the redeployment since its in reaction to N.K nuke threats. Hell when Russia warns N.K. that there rhetoric can lead to a legal basis for countries to attack them one must look closely at just how far Kimmy is off the range.

The fact hes purging military members like its going out of style makes the situation worse. If he feels hes losing control internally he may decide to go out with a bang and take as many people / countries as he can.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
There are several possibilities as to what all is going on. It could be a rouse on the part of North Korea to try to get more aid from his allies. However, it is quickly becoming a bad situation all around, both for Russia and China, along with South Korea and the area.
What are keeping him in power are several things. The control over the information that comes into the country. By only allowing for what the people see and read, and controlling what films they see, what they hear on the radio, goes to keep the population under control. Kim has to control the military. The military purge is not surprising, He needs to the military to keep control, to feed the propaganda machine to the people, and show that he is a strong leader that is going to protect him. By getting rid of what he views as a threat, he can spin it off as them being traitors to the country and cause. And control over the resources, from money, to everyday things that is required for survival. He is making it where any time that the people need food, he comes in with the food and people view him as a savior, and one who is not to be questioned.
Right now China is trying to maintain diplomatic ties and defend North Korea in the UN, however, it is getting harder and harder for them to justify such, and when they voted in favor of sanctions this time around, it was like a parent deciding to punish a spoiled child, and did not go over very well in North Korea. They decided to do the only thing that they could do, and that was retaliate the only way that they can. Right now I would say both countries are letting tensions cool down and talk. Even Russia, who has also supported North Korea, is looking and deciding it may not be a good idea, to support the North Korean regime at this time frame, as it is seeing the dangerous path it is going down.

Kim has to show himself a capable leader in the eyes of his people and the military, if he fails the military will eliminate him, especially if it feels threatened, or feels that he is going too far. And right now, he is removing what is perceived as a threat to his authority. The question also should be will this work in his favor or start working against him? Only time will tell.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join