It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea plans to carrying out an attack bigger and worse than 9/11 on the United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

North Korea’s official government mouthpiece DPRK Today ran an article on Friday that claimed they were prepping an offensive maneuver on the United States to rival the 9/11 attacks.

North Korea 9/11 attacks North Korea seems to be telling its citizens that it will be carrying out an attack bigger than 9/11 on the United States.

The bulletin addressed to North Koreans mocked how the U.S. had fallen to the attack of just a few airplanes. The author reveled in the upcoming damage the nation planned to inflict on the United States, saying that the death toll would be much higher than the 9/11 attacks, reported NK News.

“If three civilian airplanes’ attacks from 15 years ago resulted in 3,000 deaths and brought a nightmare to life for the U.S., the outbreak of our final war will wipe the country from history, leaving no time (for them to) even regret or have nightmares about it… Being beaten by only three civilian airplanes, the U.S. was ashamed in front of the world and has suffered incalculable psychological and economical damage.”

North Korea indicated that it would be focusing its attacks on buildings emblematic of the U.S. Government. The White House and the Pentagon were specifically named as targets.

“The most powerful, miniaturized, diversified weapon systems of Chosun (North Korea’s name for itself) are aimed at the U.S. imperialists’ war commands including the White House and the Pentagon, from the ground, in the air and underwater.”
www.inquisitr.com...
www.dailystar.co.uk...

Just five days before it ran the chilling editorial North Korea threatened New York City with a dirty H bomb more powerful than those developed by the former Soviet Union. This seems to be getting personal. Should these threats be taken lightly? North Korea is threatening South Korea, U.S and China with nuclear weapons.

Relevant ATS Threads:
North Korea releases propaganda film showing Washington under nuclear attack
Daily NK reports North Korea declares China an enemy and threatens a "nuclear storm" against them

Largest Shipment Ever of UK Nuclear Waste to Cross the Atlantic Ocean to be Processed in the U.S.
This largest shipment deal at the International Nuclear Security Summit was struck the same day (3/31/16) that Obama had a meeting with world leaders at the white house discussing how to confront the nuclear threats of North Korea.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I couldn't help myself
....In all seriousness though little kimi must be coming close to being a target with all the media attention he is receiving of late ......

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is funny because NK just totally screwed itself. Instead of China vs USA, it has become China and US vs NK.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

OMG!! How many fish have they killed? Do they even have control of the satellites? Really,they can't even get a decent salad,much less feed themselves....you think they can do anything to the US?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The usual threats....more un doable propaganda from a whistle punk nation.....
They are playing to the crowd....

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the joke forum, or did we decide on the 100th thread in a month well take North Korea seriously?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat

OMG!! How many fish have they killed? Do they even have control of the satellites? Really,they can't even get a decent salad,much less feed themselves....you think they can do anything to the US?

I doubt it but these threats are getting old. Tensions are building up

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The entire country of North Korea will be sealing their fate if they even carried out an attack on the U.S.. Kim is either living in a fantasy world or he has no concept of the military technology and nuclear capability of the U.S.. If he keeps pulling the tail of the tiger, eventually it's going to bite back.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Good luck Kim... the U.S will ruin you

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Oooh! We so scared!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Sadly many anti western people when the U.S liberates the NK people and disposes of this regime will only say," another example of U.S imperialism"

Meh I just wish these people would leave the U.S and go be citizens of whatever fantasy country is perfect in their eyes.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Me think's NK is about to get squashed..or Junior will suffer a coup.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Anyone else have a sneaking suspicion that its our own government producing these propaganda pieces?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
WAIT, he JUST threatened CHINA!
finance.yahoo.com...
I mean, I KNEW he was stupid....
edit on 3-4-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Yap yap.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure a few Tridents off the coast of North Korea will discourage them doing something.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Ya interesting..I think China is the only reason NK has not been flattened already.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If we can get the RIGHT U.S. President elected in Nov and in the Office on Jan. 1, 2017, the North Korea leader will not be on Earth very long. The things our CIA can do to eliminate any individual (whose whereabouts are known) are incredible. It's just too bad that our current President prefers a reactive stance, instead of a proactive one against North Korea.
edit on 4/3/2016 by carewemust because: whose instead of who's

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The only real problem is that sooner or later NK will make good on their threats. Not necessarily against the US or China but against SK.

The second point is Kim Jung Un may come to believe his own propaganda. Either that or take advantage of any issues that arise between the US and China. Thus with false belief that NK can succeed in gaining the south unaposed by the US. Any one of these would be a fatal error on NK's part.

Removing Kim also may not be viable solution without the removal of the entire top level of command. The options open are negative from all directions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join