It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK, Prince harry wears swastika to party?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Reports ambiguously described William wearing a black leotard and a "lion-leopard" outfit that he made himself, with "outsize furry paws".

From Revelation 13:2(NIV):

The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion.

The similarities are striking.

Yeah, while I'm absolutely happy to give you this
I regard you as an ally
And it fits in quite neatly with my Africa theory and my view of this as a kind of Hooray Henry's Rite of Passage ceremonial as much as a party, along with plenty of booze and lines of coke no doubt.

And how fitting that the whole thing should be exposed by the Sun, the British version of the 'Thirties Nazi Volkischer Beobachter gutterpress
How like their elders though without the bloodletting as yet perhaps

[edit on 16-1-2005 by dh]

[edit on 16-1-2005 by dh]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Oh get real people. The royals have no power other than as historic figureheads of a formerly powerful nation.

Geez, now William is the antichrist?? Give it up already.

Are you kidding me? You are scary...just the type the Illuminati would like. Totally blind. May I ask why you are participating in a new world order forum anyway? What does it mean to you? The Royal family is the most powerful and richest family on the Planet!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I really am concerned about the lack of eyesight exhibited by some members here.

If you care to squint up, you will notice that this thread is in the "Other Current Events" section.

You can find your nearest optician in the phone book.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't think they're the richest...at least not officially. I'm sure Bill Gates is supposed to be richer and I think even in Britain J.K. Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter books, is wealthier.

Here's a site I found saying that Prince William is the antichrist and it was obviously written before this incident: www.angelfire.com.... It claims that he even had a bad head injury that he survived.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Damn....my prescription must be around here somewhere!!!

You're right, mea culpa. I wanted to move the discussion but they closed the thread and told me to take up the discussion here, I don't know why.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Now i've heard everything..the Antichrist...

Pardon me, i am the antichrist. Now you know.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here's the pic ...

And a bit more from the dreaded 'News of the World' regarding the same party.

PRINCE Harry was plunged into a new scandal last night after it was claimed he laughed at a sick joke about having sex with the Queen.

The prince's shameful gaffe came at the same fancy dress party where he caused an international furore by wearing a Nazi uniform.

A fellow guest said he started to giggle when his best pal Guy Pelly, who was dressed as Her Majesty, made the disgusting crack while giving a speech.

But Harry is said to have managed to stifle his laugh and stared down at his feet as he saw embarrassed big brother William looking daggers at him ...

Laughter echoed around the tent as Pelly theatrically removed his long white gloves finger by finger. He was flanked by 22-year-old William wearing a tight leopardskin leotard.

He began by saying how flattered he was to be asked to speak in honour of party host Richard Meade.

Then, said the guest, he added: "But it's a bit like being offered sex with the Queen—while one would be honoured, who would want to do it."

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk...

Looks like someone's going to be in the doghouse with ones corgies.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
Damn....my prescription must be around here somewhere!!!

You're right, mea culpa. I wanted to move the discussion but they closed the thread and told me to take up the discussion here, I don't know why.

Oh it's not just you; I've noticed a few of the people in this thread have done it.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Read this, this is more interesting plus ALL of his other article's www.vialls.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Are you kidding me? You are scary...just the type the Illuminati would like. Totally blind. May I ask why you are participating in a new world order forum anyway? What does it mean to you? [B]The Royal family is the most powerful and richest family on the Planet![/B]

Pardon?

The Royal family is not the most powerful family in the world at all. In fact,they have very little power now-a-days, Tony Blair essentially has more power.

AlwaysLearning - Start Learning!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Believe whatever you what to, buddy. Tony Blair is a puppet, like Bush is...the power belongs to the elite rich. They're all part of the same group and the royal family is at the top of the food chain. Time to start reading between the lines. But that's another discussion for obviously a different forum.

I'm outta here...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Heard on the news this was a "bad taste" party. Harry wins.
Lets give this a rest now. Maybe he was giving us a hint to as the world is being run.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Oh no, it's not finished. I'm going to bring up a CONSPIRACY.

The CONSPIRACY is, is that all the people at the party were told that it's now officialy a bad taste party...OR ELSE.

Dun dun dun.

dh

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Read this, this is more interesting plus ALL of his other article's www.vialls.com...

I love Vialls. He produces consummate alternative interpretations of events

Always be careful when he starts railing on about the jews

I've got my own strong reservations about the history, purpose and current status of the Jewish elite
However Vialls rants relentlessly, and fails to discriminate between Jews as a whole and some major movers and shakers who claim Jewishness, including Nazi Jews and Jewish Nazis (the latter including most obviously Sharon and co)
It would be well to remember the Windsor family is culpable and there is no real distinction between a Prince Philip and a Rothschild
Hold at arms length, peg your nose, and study objectively

[edit on 17-1-2005 by dh]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
John Cleese goosestepping in Fawlty Towers is still regarded as one of the greatest moments in UK tv Comedy, The Producers is a hit on the West End (and created by a Jew) and people are ranting about this?...

It was a private party, not a public occasion, he wasn't representing the UK so who cares? Should everyone who ever dressed as a Roundhead or Oliver Cromwell be asked to publicly apologise?

Just more evidence that Fleet Street has no respect. They'll make anything fit their self-created image of any Royal in an effort to make sales and then claim the public's right to know.

What right to know? Was Harry breaking the law?

There are only two apologies required here. One from the Sun and one from whoever sold them the photo for a gross invasion of privacy.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Tony Blair is a puppet, like Bush is...the power belongs to the elite rich. They're all part of the same group and the royal family is at the top of the food chain.

Bush is a puppet, Blair is a poodle and even the Royals report to someone.
I heard that even the Queen herself is subserviant to the Marquis de Libeaux (Pindar). And even he has his master.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join