It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK, Prince harry wears swastika to party?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
And just to reiterate....he a.p.o.l.o.g.i.s.e.d!

Oh, yea. We can solve everything by just apologising...

What's actually somehow funny is the reaction of some, basically you can sum up there retarted attitude with this:

"Oh look! It's Harry wearing a swastika...how funny! He is such a funny guy!"

"Oh look over there! A german, a kraut! I hate those nazis!" - "Yea, you are right. It's a shame those people are allowed to visit our country!"

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Oh for Pete’s sake! give it rest. Let it go.

dh

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
OK - let it rest - but just one more bit of amusement might be gained by the alienly named toffs in Harry's Nazi-loving and colonialist aspiring clique of aristocrats - and of course Harry's girlfriend's great connection

“Harry Legge-Bourke, brother of former royal nanny Tiggy. Davina Duckworth-Chad, a former model, and Natalie Hicks-Lobbecke, daughter of an army officer, are also members. Chelsy Davy, Harry's girlfriend whose millionaire father has links to the Zimbabwean president, Robert Mugabe”(!!!!)

observer.guardian.co.uk...

With the ongoing munitionless re-colonisation of the Indian Ocean rim proceeding, this story is not without flavour

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hey! To everyone who says "give it a rest", this is posted in the new world order forum. If you're not open to discussing the "not obvious or hidden agendas" that exist out there should you really be here? I have a question and opened a new thread which was closed out. So I'm posting it here in the hope that someone provide some clues. Thanks

William's costume, same party:
Just listening to the Spaceman who's on the subject of Harry's Nazi costume and the flap about it. Nancy Drew from spyman.ca called in to the show and said that Harry's costume was bad enough, but William was wearing a costume, part lion, part leopard with bear's feet...symbolic of the beast. I've been looking for pix but can find none.

Has anybody else heard or read anything about this? Harry's costume was no "poor choice" as far as I'm concerned, 2 weeks before the commemoration of the liberation of Auschwitz! Nothing at all has been mentioned about William's costume. But if what Nancy says is true, just what are they trying to say??? .

[edit on 16/1/05 by AlwaysLearning]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I did some googling and it looks you might be right, I saw his costume describes as a leopard/lion costume. Maybe all the upset over Harry's Nazi outfit is to coverup William's antichrist outfit...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You're right, stick hot pins in his eyes instead, then lecture him on how lucky he is to live in the free world. Is that the kind of p.u.b.l.i.c. r.e.l.a.t.i.o.n.s exercise delta Nine alluded to.

What's actually somehow funny is the reaction of some, basically you can sum up there retarted attitude with this:

"Oh look! It's Harry wearing a swastika...how funny! He is such a funny guy!"

"Oh look over there! A german, a kraut! I hate those nazis!" - "Yea, you are right. It's a shame those people are allowed to visit our country!"

'Oh look Harry dressed as Rommel and wearing a nazi armband at a fancy dress party.....despicable.

Oh look an actor dressed as an SS nazi officer and signing Springtime for Hitler and it's making a bomb on the West End stage too....how hilarious.

Cherry picked ethics?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I did some googling and it looks you might be right, I saw his costume describes as a leopard/lion costume. Maybe all the upset over Harry's Nazi outfit is to coverup William's antichrist outfit...

That's exactly what Spaceman and Nancy Drew were saying! I was floored because it was the first I'd heard of it! They may discuss it further on spyman.ca tonight.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Why are people makeing a fuss about this?

Do you think he doesnt care about the holocaust?

By birth right i should hate the crown and everything it stands for, if so then why am i sideing with them? Because i know a bad call when i see one.

You all get angry over a 20 year old trying to have a good time.

HE DIDNT ASK FOR THIS LIFE!

How would you feel if we followed you everywhere and your friends sold you out to the press at every chance?
I feel sorry for the guy, this guy cant live he just lives a lie for the show.

He cant have an actual relationship since everyone he will meet will sell him out to the papers.

Think before you comment on a guy.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
OMG!!
Seriously guys, there is far more important issuses to worry about in the world today then someone dressing up as a Nazi. It was a joke. Period. Israel said it was disrespect to the millions that died in holocaust, but on the other hand, what about all those palestinians Israel is killing,the Nazi tatics Israel is using and the fact is uses the holocaust for making policies, etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Do you think Harry would wear a Ku Klux Klan outfit to a party in South Central LA?

He is a very imature individual, who feels the need to shock people to get attention (prolly cos he is youngest of the 2 and feel's like Danny De Vito in 'Twins' and is suffering with an inferiority complex and is lacking in the Limelight unless he does such things.

I don't think it was mean't offensively, it was however a bad decision...

A few weeks ago, he got in a scuffle with a photographer who wouldn't 'leave him alone' (all celebs get annoyed about paparazzi, it kind of like working in a fish factory and complaining that you stink, they knew what they were getting themselves into when they took the job...) then claims his retaliation by hitting the camera man was due to the photographer originally hit him with his camera.. all BS as you can imagine..

I bet that if you stated that Harry had to give up all trust funds, all income and inheritence received from his status in the royal family and cut himself off financially and earned for himself in exchange for his privacy... I guarantee the novelty will wear off before he finishes his first day...

He is a walking faux pas like his grandad...

check out a list of offensive statments the Queens fella has said...
theinternetforum.co.uk...

What a sad world we live in......

[edit on 16/1/05 by Klepto]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, the movements of those two boys are orchestrated within an inch of their lives. They don't go for a pee, let alone step out of the house in an antichrist and nazi costume without someone in their circle putting the brakes on. This was no act of immaturity or lack of judgement. And feel sorry for them? Give me a break! They could feed the world with their wealth and connections.

And yes, I know there are terrible tragedies etc., to be discussed. That is neither here nor there, this is another discussion.

Y'know, when I've had enough of a discussion I move. You people who keep coming back and trying to discredit the discussion are like those people on the road you see who pass an accident on the street, they don't want to look but can't help themselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
it's almost funny how the elite illuminati rulers can do this stuff right in our faces. spaceman also said that this was a signal to illuminati the world over. what it signals them to do, we don't know, but i'll bet it can't be good.
space also listed the HUGE number of royals who married known nazis post WWII, and indicated that lord mountbatten(who changed his name from graushdelonger, or saurbratten or something) was the go between german/austrian royals and british royals DURING the war.
for those who don't know, the house of windsor is german.
the whole reason for world war two was to exterminate as many people as possible.
they did a pretty good job, eh?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm kinda putting on a tinfoil hat here but...what if this was a test by the Illuminati/NWO to test the public's awareness of the antichrist. They put out these two princes one in a Nazi uniform and the other dressed as the Beast of Revelation symbolic of the antichrist to see which one people notice. Since I didn't even hear about William's costume until AlwaysLearning brought it up, I think the results of the test are clear! Only some MSM reports mention it and as I said as a leopard/lion costume. What is that? Could it be anything else? Why dress as part lion part leopard?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I'm kinda putting on a tinfoil hat here but...what if this was a test by the Illuminati/NWO to test the public's awareness of the antichrist. They put out these two princes one in a Nazi uniform and the other dressed as the Beast of Revelation symbolic of the antichrist to see which one people notice. Since I didn't even hear about William's costume until AlwaysLearning brought it up, I think the results of the test are clear! Only some MSM reports mention it and as I said as a leopard/lion costume. What is that? Could it be anything else? Why dress as part lion part leopard?

If you look earlier in the discussion - when the news first came out, that's exactly what I said. But at that point I didn't know about William's costume. I tellya, its a signal to the others, but also a test to see who's paying attention! I am!

Spaceman rocks doesn't he?

Did you hear what Bootboy said about the book of revelations? Food for thought, eh?

dh

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
'Wills was wearing a skin-tight black leotard with a long leopardskin tail and leopardskin paws and a leopardskin pattern sown into the cloth.' (Mirror report)
I think this thing of William acting out the Beast a little farfetched
Let's see - the actors are - Harry - Afrika Korps plus swastika - well that's fair enough - Rommel in Africa and the Union flag (Union Jack) contains a hidden swastika - so we have Nazism/UK/Africa
William - does his costume really symbolise antichrist - sounds more like a parody of the soul of Africa - the leopard spirit guiding the warrior king kind of thing
Party-goer Guy Pelly was dressed as HM the Queen
Several Livingstone style safari-suited colonialists, and some Boer/Zulu war types; some blacked up minstrels to represent the black African
And some cowboys and Indians - they obviously represent the Bush or US administration in all this
I think what we have here is a symbolic act out of the various historic themes that have evolved into the current subjugation of, and genocide throughout, the African continent under the auspices of the Crown, in celebratory manner

Anyway, close study of that Sun photograph of Harry arouses some suspicion. The facial features look distorted compared to the usual photos we see,and some discoloration of the skin is detectable. Even the posture appears odd. Now, if I were to subscribe to the wilder theories, I would say the young lad was on the verge of shapeshifting

But, how could that be? Diana was brought in to breed a future king who would be able to hold open his human DNA codes, the fear being that the continual inbreeding of reptilian types would eventually out to public view.
But of course, Harry is more of a Hewitt than a Windsor, and I'm not clear on Hewitt's bloodline

[edit on 16-1-2005 by dh]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
I think this thing of William acting out the Beast a little farfetched

It is quite interesting though, here's the description from the Independent:

Reports ambiguously described William wearing a black leotard and a "lion-leopard" outfit that he made himself, with "outsize furry paws".

From Revelation 13:2(NIV):

The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion.

The similarities are striking.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oh get real people. The royals have no power other than as historic figureheads of a formerly powerful nation.

Geez, now William is the antichrist?? Give it up already.

As for Harry, if you were 20 and went to one of those wild parties and made the stupid mistake of dressing up as a nazi, where would you expect your scolding to end? Would your parents even scold you?

How many days of scolding does silly little Harry deserve?

To quote : "Let he without sin cast the first stone"

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It's pretty pathetic that a story about someones choice of costume would make world headlines and get more than 135 replies in a single thread. Give it a rest.

dh

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Oh get real people. The royals have no power other than as historic figureheads of a formerly powerful nation.

Well, that's their public image
It's what you're supposed to think

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche

You're right, stick hot pins in his eyes instead, then lecture him on how lucky he is to live in the free world. Is that the kind of p.u.b.l.i.c. r.e.l.a.t.i.o.n.s exercise delta Nine alluded to.

'Oh look Harry dressed as Rommel and wearing a nazi armband at a fancy dress party.....despicable.

Oh look an actor dressed as an SS nazi officer and signing Springtime for Hitler and it's making a bomb on the West End stage too....how hilarious.

Cherry picked ethics?

First of all, it wasn't me giving the PR-doting, read closer before replying.

Secondly, you didn't understand my comparison. I am not nagging at someone wearing such a dress at a party, I am disgusted that a British teenager wears it, while Germans have to experience a "Kraut-treatment" by many British people and this more than 4 generations after the WWII. British love to paint a picture of the German Nazi and talk about how cruel this time has been but on the other hand they do fun out of it all the time.
That's picked ethics.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join