It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK, Prince harry wears swastika to party?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
here is uncharictaristic comment from me...a big 'whatever'..to the U of TX 'longhorns' thing.... did clinto go to the U of TX.....there a few pics of him...waving that. i guess one has to answer the question..does symbolism matter??? i can think of a few organizations that have alot of symbolism.....why would someone of the 'princes' stature, and i would asumme he has knowledge of what the nazi symbol would stand for, would go to a social function dressed like that. i just assume that he is not as ........intelligent ..as it is, was seemed.... along with laura and goerge II, and billy boy.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
And the reason you chose my reply out of all of these to respond to was___________??? I'm truly flattered.

As of 2005 I made a sincere resolution with myself to try and not target replies aggressively and infact try to be nicer to people, so you have nothing to worry about anymore Jso. I'm glad I make you feel special though.

As for your post, it was just that you seem to care more about the Brit Royals than Brits themselves do. Almost a hatred? Doubt it. Just pointing out that your Royals are pretty much the same as the Brits. In the end, who gives a sh*t?

[edit on 13-1-2005 by cargo]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
hmmmm... the world should be more concerned with Bush's Skull & Bones summer fests than a kid wearing a band on his arm...I know i am

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
hmmmm... the world should be more concerned with Bush's Skull & Bones summer fests than a kid wearing a band on his arm...I know i am

That's because you are a single-minded ideologue. If you don't have anything to add to this thread about Harry or the royal family other than trying to blame their behavior on Bush or Blair I'd suggest you refrain from posting.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You may not have noticed i have posted on this matter several times. I suggest you read the thread

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Does it really matter what Prince Harry does? If I became King of England, I'd enforce my rule (although I'm not sure they can at this point).

Otherwise, I'd desolve the royal house and keep all the goodies.

Nazi uniforms are not the end of the world.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

That's because you are a single-minded ideologue. If you don't have anything to add to this thread about Harry or the royal family other than trying to blame their behavior on Bush or Blair I'd suggest you refrain from posting.

Aren't you a sweetheart. All nice and caring. You tell em. It serves em right for getting their humanity all up in your face like that.

Let's keep humanity and reasonability out of ATS.

Please.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I wonder how many times "Bush" was mentioned in a thread about a British Royal. God damn...

Any way for the important thing I wanted to say:

How come Prince Harry:

Looks so much like Scott Farkus from "A Christmas Story"?

Uncanny, huh?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

from Cargo
As for your post, it was just that you seem to care more about the Brit Royals than Brits themselves do. Almost a hatred? Doubt it.

You gotta be kidding. I rarely post about British topics.

What you said could apply to a dozen other posters here also.

And look around - there are plenty of non-Americans who you'd swear live here for all the interest and posting they do about the US.

PistolPete

Great picture!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This is unreal. How can so mnay people get so wound up by this? I have seen many people get dressed up as Nazi's before, including my own father for a get together at his Sgt's Mess when he was in the Army!!

(I also saw him dress as a woman, but then, I am not sure he went to the party)

Harry, ignore these idiots man, to tell the truth, no one I know of gives a sh1te about this, unless they read the sun, and then they are not too be bothered with anyway!

As for those that want to get rid of the Royals. They make far more money for the UK economy than they cost us (They make Billions but cost us millions), thats cheap PR and culture for you people!

Personally, i am outraged (:lol
that the whole damn world has a comment. The Germans piped up, the Israelis (dont get me started on those buggers, they can hardly talk with their regular human rights breaches!), and the US of all people!!

Take a look at how your own are behaving before commenting on this young lad, Jesus people, shut the hell up, it was a damn party!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

....symbol....you know, i can't even think of a tome when i waved to someone like this.......the wave notice her left hand also...i wave like this all the time....not!!! something is happening................

Ummm, that's the "Hook'em 'Horns!!" sign from the University of Texas, not any kind of Satanic symbol. Gotta love websites that don't do one iota of research

[edit on 1/13/2005 by eaglewingz]

Burn the devilworshipping witch! :Lol:

[edit on 14-1-2005 by drunk]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
Is that the Phillip whose mother was posthumously honoured for saving Jews from the Nazis.

Well, I guess the apple fell FAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR from the tree then.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Yeah, I mean seriously! All this fuss that has been kicked up because some 20 year old spoilt kid wore a nazi costume to a fancy dress party. It's ridiculous! It reminds me of a time where I was forced to change my forum handle on another forum, because it was "Aryan"

If nearly half as much fuss was created when it was discovered the President of America was a satanist, a drunkard and had lied to the American public about Iraq.

Who cares about the costume? The Hitler-like laws that are being enforced are far worse, and unlike Harry's costume, they do actually affect us. It's amazing how sheep-minded our people are. Leave the boy alone

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
At the end of their BSB: Around the World/ MTV Diary , AJ flashes that symbol at the camera. I guess he's trying to fit in with those Hollyweird idiotic fools. Why? Since their as much of a role model one can get from that former teen bop phemonem besides Jessica Simpson and Mandy Moore.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If he wore a nazi uniform at some official event it would have been different. This was a "fancy dress party". Forget it. Leave him alone.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
He just got out of getting drafted.

Good for him!

-VMX

DACON: You were born into service?
AERYN: Aboard a command carrier.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
maybe he knew EXACTLY how the world would react. twenty isn't THAT young.

the royals will have fascist egg on their faces for all to see or imagine, now.
and they have a joint bank account with bush, so bringing bush into this thread is fair play.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i think the guy is just an idiot. Some have said that maybe is he is just making a statement about bush/blair...if so why didn't he have the balls to come out and just say it instead of wearing a stupid swastica (sp). And if it was a statement about Bush i dont really care. Even though i am a republican im not going to get all pissed off. People have opinons and thats their right. personally I do not think he was trying to make a statement about anything. I just dont think he is smart enough for that. And im not saying that because he is 20 because im 19 so it has nothing to do with his age and i dont really care what side he is on for politics. He is just sheltered and spolied. like i said..i think he is just an idiot.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
i think the guy is just an idiot. Some have said that maybe is he is just making a statement about bush/blair...if so why didn't he have the balls to come out and just say it instead of wearing a stupid swastica (sp). like i said..i think he is just an idiot.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

Right on! Saying this was an attempt to speak out against Bush or Blair is like a child saying 'the devil made me do it'.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Who cares about the costume? The Hitler-like laws that are being enforced are far worse, and unlike Harry's costume, they do actually affect us. It's amazing how sheep-minded our people are. Leave the boy alone

right on indigo.

if only the people saying how stupid he was and how he's an idiot would just leave it alone.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join