It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK, Prince harry wears swastika to party?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TPL
I'm British and a supporter of Britain becoming a Repeblic

I used to be a Monarchist but i've drifted to sitting on the fence in recent times, the Royal family has disgraced itself too often, it needs to sort itself out or go...

Oh and Prince Harry is a prat anyway, the Nazi uniform thing doesn't surprise me one bit

[edit on 13-1-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

But shouldn't you be more sick of your tabloids. They are the ones that create this.

the tabloids did not point a gun at the spoiled brats head and forced him into that shirt...it is good to know what the so called royals are when the mask falls.....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
They get special recognition and privileges from the government and tax payers' money and are supposed to represent the British people. Just let them keep whatever money they have but take away the government recognition and benefits etc. I'm sure they'd still get all the press attention they want but will no longer be a financial burden or an embarrassment to the British people.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What was he thinking? Royalty or not, he should have known better.
When I saw the pic on the news this morning, I really thought at first it was a doctored picture. I truly thought in way would he be so shortsighted and thoughtless to do this intentionally.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Apparently it was a themed fancy dress party were they had to dress up in something from the time of ww2 so somebody had to be a nazi.

The monarchy have done a lot for England, not all the world is western and run by democratic government some of the world is run by monarchy even emperors who do not deal well with politicians, that’s why the monarchy is so important because quite often these countries will deal with them, or with the people recomended by them. Thats quite an advantage in the world dont you think, not something you would just want to get rid off.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ohgr
if i'm prince harry than your a nobody...judging by your icon of course

No i assure you i'm not prince harry

Phewf, what a relief. As for me, not having luck uploading avatar yet. I'll get there tho'

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

But shouldn't you be more sick of your tabloids. They are the ones that create this.

the tabloids did not point a gun at the spoiled brats head and forced him into that shirt...it is good to know what the so called royals are when the mask falls.....

No, the tabloids always blow up everything. They know how to create from nothing to very big. I really hope he won't apologize on television.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TPL
I'm British and a supporter of Britain becoming a Repeblic. I'm sick to death of hearing this story, and all the other Royal related stories. I'd rather have an elected ceremonial President (like Germany), than the Royal family.

I hear you, but it will never happen. They are the richest people in the world...and you know, the rich control everything. And most people in the world in power are related to them in one way or the other. Even Dubya.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
Apparently it was a themed fancy dress party were they had to dress up in something from the time of ww2 so somebody had to be a nazi.

The monarchy have done a lot for England, not all the world is western and run by democratic government some of the world is run by monarchy even emperors who do not deal well with politicians, that’s why the monarchy is so important because quite often these countries will deal with them, or with the people recomended by them. Thats quite an advantage in the world dont you think, not something you would just want to get rid off.

Do you have a link saying the theme was WWII, I seem to remember reading somewhere that it was something different.

I think the second argument is ludicrous, I never heard of the United States, the French, the Germans or the Russians having any diplomatic problems due to the lack of a monarch.

[edit on 1/13/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well i wouldn’t call it ludicrous but i think you'd be surprised how much the royals are involved in diplomacy throughout the world. I think this whole situation has been blown up out of all proportion to cover up a far more important issue regarding a certain illegal war but that’s just my opinion.

What happened to the Jews hasn’t prevented genocide it has continued up until this very day. Personally this whole argument that people are forgetting what happened to the Jews is unbelievable we are reminded every year.

It was a costume party with a theme that’s what i heard.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Official this is now a witch hunt!

Sorry but this whole debacle is now becoming hysterical and the level of self righteous bile quite alarming both here and in the press.

He's APOLOGISED people need to get over it!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I think the theme was: "Koloniest und Eingeboren"

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
His genes were obviously pasted down from his paternal grandfather. Seems like the same gaffe Phillip would make.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Typical behavior of the inbreds that are the titular leaders of Britain. This guy is 20 going on 13. But the noble bluebloods of British society will publicly cluck their tongues and sip their tea and secretly admire his behavior in private.

Who gives a sh*t about the Royal kids or the Bush kids?

Yes I also believe Harry is the son of that James Hewitt prat. So what though? I also believe Jenna Bush is the daughter of an alien. Look at that head.

Isn't there some talk of the Royals and the Bushs being related? Prescott financed the Nazis? The Windsors are really Germans? Yeah keep bashing eachother though over who has the better Royalty though, guys.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Is that the Phillip whose mother was posthumously honoured for saving Jews from the Nazis.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

I think the theme was: "Koloniest und Eingeboren"

Yeah it was Colonists and Native Peoples or something (I don't know German but that reminded me of what I read.)

If Harry thinks the Third Reich was their colony then that might support some of the conspiracy theorists here about a connection between the Nazis and the British royal family.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Yeah it was Colonists and Native Peoples or something (I don't know German but that reminded me of what I read.)

According to this article: smh.com.au: Heil Harry : "the party's theme: Native and Colonial."

BTW, my german is wrong. I just guessed. Most likely wrong...

[edit on 2005/1/13 by Hellmutt]

dh

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto

Does anyone else think that he looks nothing like Prince Charles at all...? Always thought he looked like James Hewitt whom Princess Diane was mean't to have had an affair with...

Precisely - being a Hewitt rather than a Windsor why should not the little skunk take the piss out of his alleged reptilian family - he's bloodline for sure but a far different strain from the Royals

I'd like to think his sole aim in life is to expose the Windsors by putting their heart on his sleeve
But believe deep down he's just a toffee-nosed twat ever so susceptible to their direction eventually to do the 'right' thing

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

Originally posted by jsobecky
Typical behavior of the inbreds that are the titular leaders of Britain. This guy is 20 going on 13. But the noble bluebloods of British society will publicly cluck their tongues and sip their tea and secretly admire his behavior in private.

Who gives a sh*t about the Royal kids or the Bush kids?

And the reason you chose my reply out of all of these to respond to was___________??? I'm truly flattered.

from shaunybaby
harry wasn't being stupid...he wanted to get in to the paper's, he wanted to do something controversial again.

Translation: Little Harry is an attention whore.

from kode

"Hey Harry, we're having a bit of a bash tonight, and it's your turn to be the Nazi. So, just abandon common sense and decency and slip into these jackboots, you little minx!"

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
He was just making fun of Bush and Tony, thats all. Give the kid a break.
Hitlers name comes up everyday since 2000
He was having fun, IMHO.

He's rebelling, he had to watch his mothers murder, sees his father with the Rutweiller, Camilla, he's not even in the running to be future king of England........He's not the best looking of the two....have some compassion, i think he's going thru some rough times. Rich people go thru hard times too (how would i know)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join