It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

--Ask a Mexican-- I am a Mexican living in the United States of America illegaly

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Seems kinda funny that as humans we are not free to roam the earth as was intended.
We make maps and draw lines on them, then should a human from another place on the map cross one of these lines ... bam! they are labelled as criminal.
We should have a less derogatory term for illegal immigrants . Refugees maybe ?

But there are plenty of other places to go; China, North Korea, Somalia, Russia; the Middle East (convert to Islam first).

edit on 3-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Becoming legal isnt as easy most people think. The process takes years, the cost is something most people cannot afford at all.
I have taken various steps actually.
I have consulted lawyers, and currently waiting on some calls to see what is the next step. I am married to an American citizen and hope to become legal that way.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I have no questions. I'm glad that most people have been civil so far on this thread.
edit on 3-4-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Lol. Because the better alternative is leaving it in his hands to pay it, or the hospital shuts down.

How is it even possible for conservatives to be against ilegal immigration, but insist they would pay the bills and be responsible? That logic is a sinking ship.

Obamacare is a safety net, because the obvious issues with undocumented people avoiding payments. His single case is an admireable accolade at best.

Btw they wouldn't have to even pay the bill if we had free healthcare.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: totalfrenzy

Becoming legal isnt as easy most people think. The process takes years, the cost is something most people cannot afford at all.
I have consulted lawyers, and currently waiting on some calls to see what is the next step. I am married to an American citizen and hope to become legal that way.

I do not believe you at all; if you live in Arizona I would be happy to introduce you to the Federal Building in Tucson on Congress St.(and all kinds of Judges/Marshals/and attorneys) working for or against you.
edit on 3-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I'm going to assume you haven't read through my replies. I would think you would have done so to come at me with such aggression.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

a reply to: Arizonaguy

Do you really expect me to give myself in and get sent back to that "pathetic" place?

No, I expect you to do the right thing. Stop hiding in the shadows, stop taking that which isn't yours, turn yourself in, and fight to become one of us. That's what a person of integrity would do.

Shouldn't you be waiting in line to vote somewhere instead of this blatant bigotry? Don't you have better things to not-do?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I'm sure it weighs heavily on your mind, especially now that you have a wife. As you get older, it will hang over you like a Sword of Damocles.

Get it taken care of, so you can have peace of mind.

Is your record clean....no arrests or anything like that?

BTW, Mexican brick layers are THE best!....stone masons, too. The ones whose work I have seen are pure artisans, and not just anybody has the talent for that. If you're that good, you will always be in demand.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join