It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vape Mod Advice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

The crown is a fantastic tank. I use it on the low end of the wattage scale. Im guessing Domo really uses it to its fullest as far as extracting flavor from it.

But the top fill is really nice. The build feels like quality. And it delivers a nice flavorful vape that can block out the sun.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

I went from 50 a day (30+ years) onto Vaping. I have been tar-free for 18 months (no more bronchitis) and now nicotine-free for a week. Last hurdle is changing from American Tobacco flavour to Spearmint flavour.

I had absolutely no withdrawal symptoms reducing and quitting nicotine. I suppose I must now be addicted to glycerin and spearmint lol

We used to buy cigarettes once a week. Sort of a ritualistic act.

One day in the car wife said - "Are we getting cigarettes from the petrol station?"

"Nah", I said and that was it. We stopped smoking. That's about 15 years ago.

Sure. Once in awhile we said something like - "I'd like a smoke now" or "Think how much we spent on cigarettes".

We still put aside the money we used to spend. It is now used for luxuries whenever we fancy them. That's how I got this great gaming pc

edit on 3-4-2016 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Having problems locating the RBA in the UK. The only ones I can find use ready made atomisers. Seeing my nephew on Friday so will try it and see where he bought his from.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2
Reading these posts makes me think that they got you by the balls and have now convinced you to make a life style out of a bad habit.

Are you ever listening to yourself?

I-Stick 50
Joytech Delta 2 RBA
Pioneer4u IPV5 200w Box
GeekVape Griffin RTA
vv/vw mod
VaporShark DNA 200
Pioneer4you ipv d2

Yep. They sure are smart. Before it was about a brand and "filter or no filter".
Now it's about coils, batteries, cotton, tank etc.
Not to mention home made brews containing Gods know what chemicals.

All in a new unregulated market.

They are smart. I don't think you are.

It's a personal choice, and we're consenting adults.

Go practice Mein Kampff elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thektotheg

Its the best setup without building your own coils and rx200 can fire just about setup you can build. Quad coil is the best one as well, great flavor and vapor. Word of advice, keep the flip open area clean. Juice gets caught there, drips back down on the coil and can gum it up fast, it is practically a fog machine. Just about every 10 puffs flip that open and give both sides a quick wipe. Only maintence to remember with it and saves your coils big time.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad
And I am no "spring chicken " either . I voted for Carter if that tells you anything.
I like the looks and the features. The most important thing to me is that trigger, Over the years , I have had 4-5 of the regular ones with the small buttons. Those buttons are the first thing to go.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Rx200 has by far the smoothest best feeling buttons, this thing was built to last!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Im guessing Domo really uses it to its fullest as far as extracting flavor from it.

Pretty much. I run the .15 Ni200 coils at 470F and 45-50 Watts depending. I vape kinda weird so the profile I have set up for the Crown I ended up mapping out to my specific taste with the software. I keep the airflow open all the way. Tastes good and gives me the punch in the throat I like when I first hit the button. I think it's referred to as "preheat".

OP I think you should be able to order the RBA deck from Here. I didn't realize they even had an RBA for the thing. I've used the kanthal prebuilt coils and they were good too. I've kinda gotten over building lately.

I really like mods with the DNA 200 chipset, but I like temp control and it sounds like that may not be doable for you. It's also cost prohibitive. It's also really easy to set up 5 different profiles for different tanks/resistance/wire type etc... So if you're messing with kanthal builds you have a lot more control, make it ramp up slow or hit like a truck out of the gate and taper off. I like tinkering with things. Another plus of the VaporShark is that it charges up REALLY freaking fast with their "zip charging". You don't get to hot swap 18650s, but it's not something I even notice. I believe you can get an additional battery pack for the thing too if it's really a problem.

The following are just things I've heard. I have no way to know if they are true. If I were to buy from VaporShark again, I would use a throwaway card. There were a lot of reports of people getting their cards compromised ordering from them. Again, no idea if it was true, but better safe than sorry. I didn't have an issue.

Let us know what you get!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The button is going on the I-Stick, occasionally it doesn't work. I probably meant 'prude' rather than old. I have a very fashionable mother who keeps buying me shirts that 20 year olds wear and telling me to 'get with it'. She's 74!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IBossJekler

It is in my current top 5. I watched a few reviews on this last night. How secure is the magnetic battery cover? It seemed to have quite big gaps in between the panels.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Thanks for the info and link. I am in the UK but did manage to find the RBA last night. I spent the whole day watching reviews on mods and tanks.

Crown is in my top 3. Going to spend some time today comparing 2 coils as opposed to one. I like vape mist although a few I watched are extreme. You could buy a multi-colour lazer, have a vape session and enjoy the light show.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
UWELL CROWN III Sub Ohm Tank Atomizer is coming, you can see more in vaporl.com
edit on 8-5-2017 by olysodaisy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join