It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Azerbaijan is a American/Turkey Proxy Puppet.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Still waiting for you to post your source showing Turky's airforce has attacked Armenia.

If you cant produce it then you should apologize for making a false claim while correcting your original post in a follow up that your claim had no base in reality.. It also reflects on your trustworthiness / ethics that you are so intent on blaming the west / us / nato that you will knowingly "mislead" by making false claims.

Absent the above you should stop posting as your threads cant be taken seriously.

A move worthy of a Russian.
edit on 3-4-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I already posted my source on page 1 who lives in Armenia, its a shame that you missed the link.

Absent the above you should stop posting as your threads cant be taken seriously. A move worthy of a Russian.

My threads cant be taken seriously but yours can be taken seriously because again why?
edit on 3-4-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Absent the above you should stop posting as your threads cant be taken seriously.

Seems like your afraid of the truth and therefore you want silence your opponents. At least thats what i am getting from your post.

In my threads i had posted sources and information and you? what do you offer as a way to challenge my argument? other then insulting me by suggesting my threads cant be taken seriously?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Look back on page 1. This is what i had stated and said. Which somehow for your own political motive you avoided it completely.

As the Azerbain took Armenians by surprise so did the Armenians by taking down one of their drones provided by Israel. Source

On the source i added a very trust worthy source in Armenia. Who has posted images and those images of not only the drone that i mentioned but a heli.

Source

#Azerbaijan's claims of self-defense dubious, given that its heli and drones were shot down over #Armenian territory

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The majority of Europeans and Westerns thankfully dont have the same Pro NATO, West stance as you do and your kind here like everywhere else are in a minority.

ethics that you are so intent on blaming the west / us / nato that you will knowingly "mislead" by making false claims.

You failed to counter my points of your Erdogan who siding with Azerbaijan because of its Ottoman Empire past.

Tell me Americana would you prefer if your beloved Turkey and Azerbaijan just kill off and finish off the Christians in that part of the region completely?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I have a right to make thread about whatever i prefer with the sources i have and if you have a problem with that, deal with it.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lamphead444

I know my dear friend even here i am sadden to see that people here would rather support NATO/Turkey over the Christian Armenians.

Then Americans wonder why they are being hated in Europe.

They recognized the Bosnian genocide because they were Muslims but when it comes to the Armenians it would be insulting to the Turks

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I am not surprised that An American would rather back Turkey over the Armenians.

WHere in what I posted did I say I back Turkey on this position, I am saying what Turkey does concerning those two countries.

I have never said I back anyone over another concerning the conflict we are discussing. You seem to make things up when commenting as of late, and it's really funny.

I could say the same how Turkey is using as their proxy towards Armenia. Since your beloved Ottoman Empire has unfinished business of killing Christians.

HAs Turkey sold them weapons or sent military advisors there to help, and Turkey has no care for Armenians, as they still hold what happened by the Ottoman Empire and blame the modern day Turkey who's citizens weren't even thought of during that time are now being held responsible for their ancestors past, and they aren't selling weapons to Azerbaijan, but of course Russia is and it seems to be a very coincindental time for this to happen with one of the two countries are closely allied with Turkey.

Seems Putin is trying to get back at Turkey since they have relations with Azerbaijan, and he see's a way to get at them with Armenia...which is why they are recieving 200 million dollars worth of weapons and equipment to Armenia who have positioned those things on Azerbaijan territory

You Americans have never recognized the armenian genocide

Well see that's where your wrong...

While the House of Representatives and the Senate have separately recognized the 1915 Armenian genocide a handful of times during the last 100 years,

www.ibtimes.com...

I guess we have.

Given the stance you would side with the Ottoman empire.

You really shouldn't assume things about people, because they are usually wrong such as in this case.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Those are only small states that had Recognized the Armenian Genocide and their Recognition does not count as a whole nation.

Until America breaks the ties with Turkey and finally Recognizes the Armenian Genocide maybe then we can have a fair debate on the issue.

American states who had Recognized the Armenian Genocide doesn't count. At least even Canada Recognized the Armenian Genocide so why cant America?

WHere in what I posted did I say I back Turkey on this position, I am saying what Turkey does concerning those two countries.

Knowing how you debated here and you had shown a double standard well shows a a lot on this specif issue.

Well see that's where your wrong...

States dont count.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Here you go.
Countries that Countries that Recognize the Armenian Genocide

Western countries who bombed Kosovo were so quick to Recognize the Bosnian Genocide but not the Armenian Genocide, at least France, Germany, Greece came about.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Yeah continuing to deflect because you cant support the fallacy you told is not helping your position. As a matter of fact you are doing nothing but hurting yourself even more as you are confirming that anything you claim needs to be fact checked to verify it actually happened and that its not another Taledawn fallacy.

You said -

originally posted by: TaleDawn
And are you aware that Turks and Azerbain military have being sending jet fighters to attack the Armenians today? Oh and yeah the Armenian military took down an Azerbain Israeli drone. Well post soon.

You have posted nothing, nadda, zilch, zero that says Turkeys airforce attacked targets in Armenia. The claim you made is a blatant fallacy plain and simple.

Trying to respond piece by piece to my posts separately in the manner you have is a sad way to try and bury your fallacy under a mountain of useless posts. Others doing the same thing you have done have attempted the same tactic and it didnt work for them as it wont work for you.

You are untrustworthy as this is not the first time you have made blatantly false claims. It appears you are afraid of the truth and the fact you are making false claims while trying to obfuscate / deflect confirms that.

Take the fallacies to the Russian forums as they have no place here. This thread needs to go to the junk bin since none of the claims you have made are supported by fact - just your very own intentional fallacies.
edit on 3-4-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

You have posted nothing, nadda, zilch, zero that says Turkeys airforce attacked targets in Armenia. The claim you made is a blatant fallacy plain and simple.

I posted you a link to the source what a shame.

Take the fallacies to the Russian forums as they have no place here.

The last time i checked before i joined this site isn't an Pro American military forum. Anything here can debated or discussed.

Its called above top secret for a reason. If you got a problem thats not my problem.
edit on 4-4-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I had given you a link to a source from twitter who lives in Armenia and had posted the images of a Heli and Drone. I had given you that source twice on this thread.

For some agenda apparently you avoided the link didn't bother checking it out so what did you now? you start insulting me and throwing tantrums at me.

Even as for by suggesting that the thread needs to go to the trash. I had posted my sources and information and you presented nothing at all.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Azureblue

There location helps considering they are sitting at the cross roads of the silk road and several other trade routes. From everything I have seen Azerbaijan is one of those rare forward thinking countries albeit they have government corruption issues like everyone else.

If they could settle the issue with Armenia I think they would have a very real possibility of transforming the region.

For the record the US has not bombed Syrian government forces and are present with the consent of the Syrian government (a fact thats conveniently ignored by some).

For the record the US has not bombed Syrian government forces and are present with the consent of the Syrian government (a fact thats conveniently ignored by some).

With the consent of the Syrian govt??? while US was calling for the Assads dismissal???

Sounds a little odd to me because they have been there 5 years with most of their allies there with them including Australia and flown hundreds if not thousands of missions. I just wonder why the greatest milit-tree force the world has ever seen cannot, apparently, take out 10 - 30k of small arms fighters in 5 years?

From what I've read, one of the first things the Russians did was take out the source of ISIS revenues. the oil they stole from Syria. I'm left wondering why the US and its allies did not do this first up and keep doing it and starve them of money.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

For those unsure....

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

That means discuss the topic and not each other.
You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

MFA Russia ‏@mfa_russia 8h8 hours ago

#Lavrov: Russia doesn’t blame any specific outside forces for provoking the current crisis in Nagorno-Karabakh. This goes for Ankara as well

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Yes with the consent of the Syrian government. As much as people find that fact inconvenient because it undermines the US is the root of all evil when it comes to Syria it doesn't change the fact the US has permission from the Syrian government to go after ISIS inside Syria.

edit on 5-4-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The EU is fomenting chaos in the area of Nagorno-Karabakh because that is an area of interest for 3 main reasons.
1) EU/NATO expansion
2) Alternative to Russian gas imported by the EU
3) Damaging Russia-Armenia alliance

EU/NATO attempts are completely futile and have no future whatsoever, except chaos, civil war, defeat... repeat!

Same story as in Ukraine of course. Chaos in Ukraine was meant to achieve the same 3 points as above.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

and yet there is no evidence that the EU is involved. Its an issue between the 2 countries with no outside forces involved... unless Russia is lying?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Kaj Hayer
Liars!
Who I claim. Not you or I, but the governments.
Are you a side-armed agent out to gun others for words spoken on the internet, no the government is willing to.
Let me just say that there is little to no coverage on this issue in America, don't care. It's a lack of respect to people that we get the worst filtered sources of knowledge and information. Just the other day they showed at the Austro-Italy border, civilians protesting with signs stating "Erdogan Terrorist". I won't bring up the unaccountable situations that leads to other countries being corrupt, there is fraternal brotherhood organization amass in all the world... anyways when you look at this whole crisis I as an Armenian will not stand simply as an infuriated individual.. in debate this does not amount to very much.

originally posted by: MrSpad
No surprise that this happened just after Azerbaijan received a nice arms shipment from Russia including T-90s . Russia dicusses arms supplies to Azrbaijan Russia plays a fun little game with Armenia and Azerbaijan. To keep Armenia from its pro Western leanings it keeps Azerbaijan flush with modern weapons at low prices. This means that Armenia can not ask the Russians to leave do to the threat from Azerbaijan. It keeps Armenia loyal and it gets to sell arms to both sides.

You are right that russian government uses any manipulatory means to achieve end. They are just as bad if not worse than a lot of countries...however they have history, they have achieved great heights, but have also fallen in the wayside...
The people are just not informed about what is going on in the world. You'd think they would be. They're not.

Pray for the innocent.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join