It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblically acceptable underwear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
For all of you who 'fear God' and want to do what is right, I have recently found this website which illustrates what God finds as the appropriate under garments for his children to wear. There is no excuse for us now to be heathens. God and his cohorts have revealed what he wants:

Godly undergarments

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
bible-forbidden bondage chastity belt...

why would god care what underwear you wear?

tis beyond me...

:shk:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Let me one up you Ben. The Mormons actually believe in "sacred underwear" that is said to keep out Satan. After reading further about how the Garden of Eden was located in Missiouri they lost all credibility in my opinion.

www.gnxp.com...
www.lds-mormon.com...
www.exmormon.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zhangmaster
After reading further about how the Garden of Eden was located in Missiouri they lost all credibility in my opinion.

Well, I have experience that Hell is in Oregon, so maybe Eden being in Missouri isn't too way off the mark.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zhangmaster
Let me one up you Ben. The Mormons actually believe in "sacred underwear" that is said to keep out Satan. After reading further about how the Garden of Eden was located in Missiouri they lost all credibility in my opinion.

www.gnxp.com...
www.lds-mormon.com...
www.exmormon.org...

Ohhhh boy! Well I knew moronism - I mean mormonism - has a lot of silly beliefs, but who am I to judge, huh!?

But this was very entertaining:
Some LDS accepts the idea of a Heavenly Mother. Where did they come up with this??

12) They believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers.

13) The star Kolob is the closest to where God lives. God is a physical being, he does not sit on a "topless throne."

The Book of Mormon, for example, the first work of Mormon scripture, purports to be a historically true account of pre-Columbian people in the New World; it teaches that they were part of the Tribes of Israel who were visited and converted in America by the resurrected Jesus. (I read about 1/2 of this before I realied its tone wasn't the same as the New Testament where Jesus forgives people, it talks more of the indians that didn't accept God were washed away it cataclisms and buried beneath the oceans. I guess maybe this was in Old Testament times when this happened, before God changed his tone through Jesus)

" Magic underwear. Mormons believe wearing underwear with some sacred symbols will prevent them from becoming physically harmed, and they believe lots of stories about people surviving accidents because of it."

" The Garden of Eden being in Missouri"

You know, I had to stop at this, because I already know that the Mormons have some realy bizzare beliefs. They really don't make any sense. Christianity, based on Jesus' teachings, did not have all these strange beliefs. He never once talked about doctrine of what is right or wrong, but spoke in parables for the reader to determine through divine intervention (if you will) what the meanings are.

Nice links.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by ben91069]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
13) The star Kolob is the closest to where God lives.

Add a 'S' and read it backwards to get the Pisky's opinion of this

top topics

join