It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release of These Heavily Censored Records Will Turn The 2016 Elect Upside-Down!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
Why you are a disbarred lawyer what are you going to do to earn a living?
Oh, I know, ask the Obamas and Hillary.

Neither the Obama's or Hillary are disbarred....

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Oh and let's not forget that Twitter accounts claiming to be associated with Anonymous have already claimed to have released the documents:

The Right Perspective

Also:

supremecourt.gov:

No. 15A1016
Title: Montgomery Blair Sibley, Applicant v. United States District Court for the District of Columbia

Docketed: April 1, 2016
Lower Ct: United States District Court for the District of Columbia
Case Nos.: (1:07-cr-00046-RWR-1)
~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mar 28 2016 Application (15A1016) for a stay, submitted to The Chief Justice.

edit on 2016-4-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This is an interesting mess.

The Judge that refused to hear the motion to modify the order was Judge Richard W. Roberts who retired last month a day after being accused of raping a then 16 year old witness 35 years ago when he was a Justice Department lawyer. (through his lawyers, he's alleging the sex was consensual)

The DC Madam hung herself in her mom's shed two weeks after she was found guilty (out on bail awaiting sentencing I imagine) of various crimes but he'd already been fired by her way before then (before she was convicted).

Sibley is also claiming that the records in question are already digitized and on four web servers and that if he doesn't reset a timer every 72 hours, emails will go out to various members of the press containing a link to the records.

Sibley himself is a very colorful character who has apparently sued SCOTUS for treason, has has his license suspended, been disbarred and run a write-in campaign for president.

EDIT to add:

Oh and let's not forget, he's been threatening to release the documents even if the order is not modified though I don't think he's stated a specific deadline.

Yes, all of that true I suspect which is probably the reason he just suspend his GoFundMe accont with just $390.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
If he really has a list, he could get a lot more than a paltry $25K to expose it. I'm sure there is more money in keeping it quiet. I call B.S. on this one.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Seriously, if he has the nitty gritty on someone, he could have went directly to National Enquirer, they could have verified his authenticity and without him saying what he's trying to say, given him the funding he needs. I'm a little leery because, 1, he's a big time attorney, 2, the amount he is asking for is small considering what's at stake and how much money he would be able to come up with without begging from the public at large. 3, It's filing a bunch of paperwork to get the court orders lifted, why $25K? Seems like a lot. Sounds fishy.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I'm a little leery because, 1, he's a big time attorney,

What makes you think that? He is actually a suspended crazy birther...

3, It's filing a bunch of paperwork to get the court orders lifted, why $25K? Seems like a lot. Sounds fishy.

He is just after money.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
We shouldn't assume the presidential candidate the attorney may be referring to is necessarily a man.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I was thinking along similar lines. His professional history doesn't inspire confidence and what actual expenses are being incurred beyond filing fees that $25,000 is needed? $25,000 is a relatively small amount of money and I'm sure that there are plenty of organizations/individuals who would pay a great deal more than that if he could convince them that he had the goods.

However, it looks like he shutdown the gofundme more than three weeks ago after it had been up for a few days.

I think he might have found himself a source of funding.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Very odd...that page has been removed from the Florida bar's webpage. It had a date listed of 4/2/16 for revision. You may have found something lol. What did it say BTW?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I knew it!!! Bernie is really a Pimp!!!!

Seriously though. That would be a Bombshell in the 2016 election.

Cruz paying for some strange on the side.....Meh, that wouldn't shock me at all actually. It would shock me more if he was getting some on the side for free probably.
edit on 2-4-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
a reply to: theantediluvian
If he really has a list, he could get a lot more than a paltry $25K to expose it. I'm sure there is more money in keeping it quiet. I call B.S. on this one.

If you watch his video, he is not asking for $25000 just to expose it, he is asking for help with filing fees to get it into the court system. As he said, he has been turned down in the lower courts, so he may have to even take it to the Supreme Court. It can be expensive to get cases into court. Since he is no longer an attorney, he would probably also need to hire an attorney.

Since he is under a gag order from the courts, he would be legally liable, probably in jail, if he released it without permission from the courts.

This is just another example of how politics own the court system.
If the courts were moral, they would want information like this made public.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

But what kind of Big time Lawyer can't scrounge up 25k??? I mean really???

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

One who was disbarred about 8 years ago?

If you look at the history of this case, he has been facing the wrath of the court system for years. He has been trying to allow the release of the names in the DC madam black book, and they have shut him down for it. There are powerful people on that list, and I'm sure they have pulled all kinds of strings to shut the guy up.

The madam herself ended up dead, supposedly via suicide, but under suspicious circumstances to those closest to the case.

He is going up against some very dangerous people. He obviously fears for his life.
He said he has the list on 4 web servers, and it will be released to the media if he does not reset it every 72 hours.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Months ago Sibley was saying the Madam's black book list would affect the presidential election.
That was when there were alot more candidates still in the race.

He is now more frantic than ever to get the list public, still saying that it would affect the race.
With the candidates down to 5, it narrows down the suspects.

I doubt it is Kasich, since he has pretty much been written off as a viable candidate.
I doubt it is Trump, as his reputation is known and no one would care, and I highly doubt he would need a madam's service.
I... doubt it was Hillary.
Sanders does not really seem the type, but who knows.
That leaves the most likely one - Cruz. The one basing his campaign on being a moral Christian.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Oh. I see. That makes much more sense now.

He must really like to live close to death then by doing this now.

I wouldn't discount Hillary exactly.

I mean who knows what she might be involved in. It's probably Cruz, but ya never know.
edit on 2-4-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

His life will always be at risk while he holds the information.
It is not just one person on his lists. (supposedly 815 names are on the list, including many high profile powerful DC people)

After it goes public, he might actually be in less risk, unless someone just wants revenge.

Sometimes people actually want to do the right thing, regardless of personal risk.

edit on 4/2/16 by BlueAjah because: adding

edit on 4/2/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Very true. In fact not being the only one with the info would take some of the heat off him like you say. Revenge is still plenty good reason for someone to off him and the more names on the list the more difficult it would be to figure out who did it I suppose.

That would suck to be that guy actually. Becoming a target for doing nothing wrong but simply having the information about who has done something wrong.

Just shows how truly screwed up our world is. In a better world there would be protections for this guy and the ability to release that info without the threat of being killed for it. But that isn't the world we've created for ourselves.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Months ago Sibley was saying the Madam's black book list would affect the presidential election.
That was when there were alot more candidates still in the race.

He is now more frantic than ever to get the list public, still saying that it would affect the race.
With the candidates down to 5, it narrows down the suspects.

I doubt it is Kasich, since he has pretty much been written off as a viable candidate.
I doubt it is Trump, as his reputation is known and no one would care, and I highly doubt he would need a madam's service.
I... doubt it was Hillary.
Sanders does not really seem the type, but who knows.
That leaves the most likely one - Cruz. The one basing his campaign on being a moral Christian.

I would bet it is complete BS. Because if even slightly legit he could get one of the campaigns to fund him even through a third party. If it was Trump Cruz the GOP or the DNC would pay, if it was Cruz Trump or the DNC would pay etc. 25K is nothing if the info was legit.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Don't forget there are 815 names on the list. I doubt it is a partisan list

Many people would be shamed on both sides if the list were exposed.
edit on 4/2/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

If I was trump I'd easily pay that fee and release the information. Hell id get he best lawyers in he world involved.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join