It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put a Battery in the Sarcaphagus.......

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Peeps. This is whAt.we need to do with thls machine.

Tell me why it wont work.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gLuEBoY

Well, let's see.

1) it's a pile of rock
2) rock, hooked to a battery, just sits there
3) profit?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Well, let's see.

1) it's a pile of rock
3) profit?

You see the profit once you write a fringe book about it.

Harte

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You guys are missing it.... We need to turn this machine on. It will completely change the world as we know it.

The book of Exodus talks about " The mountain of the Lord " Thats the TGP.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gLuEBoY
The book of Exodus talks about " The mountain of the Lord " Thats the TGP.

Yeah and it names the mountain as the place where Moses received the ten commandments
You are saying you think Moses was standing on top of the Great Pyramid when that happened

And be ready by the morning, and come up in the morning unto mount Sinai, and present thyself there to Me on the top of the mount. 3 And no man shall come up with thee, neither let any man be seen throughout all the mount; neither let the flocks nor herds feed before that mount.' 4 And he hewed two tables of stone like unto the first; and Moses rose up early in the morning, and went up unto mount Sinai, as the LORD had commanded him, and took in his hand two tables of stone

So the mountain of the lord is actually named, guess you didn't think that was relevant

edit on 28-3-2017 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

So the mountain of the lord is actually named, guess you didn't think that was relevant

So you're saying TGP is actually called Mount Sinai? KeWl.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

An awfully short mountain. Plus, Cairo (pyramids) is certainly in Egypt. The Bible says that Moses led the people "out of Egypt" before he went to Sinai.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

An awfully short mountain. Plus, Cairo (pyramids) is certainly in Egypt. The Bible says that Moses led the people "out of Egypt" before he went to Sinai.

But according to scripture it took Moses 40 years to find Israel, with the sea on his left and a mountain range on his right, so either he was doing 25 miles per year or he had time for a few detours

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Picky, picky.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The Bible says that Moses led the people "out of Egypt" before he went to Sinai.

Maybe he led them back through a few times. Didn't say "and he never came back". Took him 40 years, maybe his GPS was off.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Perhaps it took a long time because the battery for the GPS was so big and heavy?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So when we hook up the battery to the sarcophagus, is it positive or negative first, I can never remember when I'm jump starting my car.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Come on peeps. Having studied this ancient megalithic masterpiece for 10 years now . It is evident that this ancient machine is a power source......

It is right there under our nose. The sarcophagus is hollowed out to avoid any possible leaks. The lid which was never found was taken by Moses. The Levite's were never made a tribe by enlil because they were working in TGP. The suites they wore were white to protect them from harmful battery gases.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
..is it so hard to say goodby to your fancy great pyramid SciFi dreams GLUEboy ?

edit on 10-6-2017 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well, let's see.

1) it's a pile of rock
3) profit?

The pyramids were built so the technological knowledge would survive long after it was buried. They knew cataclysm was likely during the tower of babyl experiment to change earths orbit.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho

Well, let's see.

1) it's a pile of rock
3) profit?

The pyramids were built so the technological knowledge would survive long after it was buried. They knew cataclysm was likely during the tower of babyl experiment to change earths orbit.

Doesn't that make it quite odd then that technological developments continued throughout the rest of the Egyptian timeline? New Kingdom temples evince FAR more technologically advanced construction than any pyramid.

Harte

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If you don't believe that the great pyramid is a machine then I suggest you don't post

What machine don't have a power source?

We need to turn it on.

It is the sarcophagus that is the ystery.
edit on 12-6-2017 by gLuEBoY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

If you don't believe that the great pyramid is a machine then I suggest you don't post

We need to turn it on.

If you believe that the Great Pyramid is a machine then I suggest you don't post.

Harte

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

We need to turn it on.

If you believe that the Great Pyramid is a machine then I suggest you don't post.

Harte

It's a machine ...it isn't a tomb

I know when I turn this device on ( i am working on it )
It will change this planet as we know it

I am ready to give my complete working self to solving the greatest mystery of all time.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join