It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Entanglement and Oneness: Everything is connected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
At the quantum level, scientists see that all things are connected (quantum entanglement). Many religions talk about Oneness or Empathy ("Love thy neighbour as thyself").

There is a hormone called Oxytocin which creates feelings of bonding and intimacy. It also increases empathy and the healing of the body and reduction of pain and stress. Oxytocin comes from The Heart and The Pituitary Gland of The Brain. In Hinduism, the Crown Chakra of Enlightenment is said to be connected to The Pituitary Gland. Oxytocin can be stimulated through a hug, kiss, orgasm, or through gratitude. A marine biologist named Wallace J. Nichols (author of "Blue Mind") has also discovered that proximity to water and seeing the color blue also releases Oxytocin.

We can see from this that there is a connection between quantum entanglement, oneness, oxytocin, the pituitary gland (also called "The Crown Chakra"), The Heart, and Gratitude.

Gratitude can be used to see glimpses into The Truth of The Connectivity of All Things.

Remember: neurons that wire together, fire together. The more you focus on Gratitude; the more your brain will make more and more connections to thoughts, emotions, and memories of Gratitude and it will be easier and easier to stay aware of the connectivity of all things.

edit on 2-4-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Entanglement... doesn't work like that.

How Quantum Entanglement Works

edit on 2-4-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm sorry, seriously, but it seems that you fail to understand the state of enlightenment in your thread. That is the basic state of existence for the human mind. It is a connectedness that is self-evident because it "is" just that state of being.

"Gratitude," not so much. We often talk about empathy and compassion being part of enlightenment, but gratitude to whom or what? Let us be careful to not make a religion out of enlightenment. It is PRACTICE, as is walking, learned naturally. That stated, it is the end all of being but few believe that can be possible and never make the attempt.

('Sorry, also for the caps on the word "practice" the italics function and others has been lost to me since the recent ATS changes.)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Stop talking about me again...LOL

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Gratitude for the Oneness that holds existence together and the parts that make up the Oneness, including yourself.

Not only does Gratitude help to keep awareness of Oneness/Connectivity, but Gratitude also brings contentment.
edit on 2-4-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yes, yes. Technically, the dog poop on the ground outside is "connected" to me in vague sort of way. You won't find me chowing down on a plate of pure dog poop anytime soon. Regardless of our "connection" I have the ability to think for myself so I will choose who to love.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Just because you do not know how to manipulate the probability field so that two different part of space time become entangled do not mean it cannot be done.

Our bodies do it all the time but most souls cannot raise the quantum quirkiness to conscious level to become aware of it. Once you have created a low level synchronicity once from a distance you know it is possible. I do not say it is easy but it is possible and depend on creating a higher probability.

edit on 2-4-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Just because you do not know how to manipulate the probability field so that two different part of space time become entangled do not mean it cannot be done

I happen to know how to generate entangled particles. It is standard knowledge amongst us physicts:

www.physics.wustl.edu...

And no, it doesn't involve "synchronous consciousness" mumble-jumble.

edit on 2-4-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
At the quantum level, scientists see that all things are connected (quantum entanglement).

I stopped reading right here. If you're going to make such claims, you should at least have a general understanding of the subject you're making claims about.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Regardless of our "connection" I have the ability to think for myself so I will choose who to love.

Of course. Everyone has the choice to embrace Universal Love or not.

This connectivity is hidden to the human eye but easy to see through the technologies able to peak into the small quantum world, so this makes it easier to choose to embrace the Universal Oneness or ignore it.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Greetings-
The most fundamental conditioning is that of "I am," the basic sense of self-centeredness. This is the sense that there is a thinker who thinks thoughts and who somehow lives in our bodies. This is the illusion that we have location.
Quantum physicists agree that in the subatomic universe objects exist in quantum nonseparability. Quantum objects are not located, they are not separate. Once having acted on another object, the objects continue to be connected. This connectedness is unaffected by distance, because the connecting force does not move through space. Close and far are the same in this regard.

Bell's Theorem: en.wikipedia.org...

namaste

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

THE STORY OF THE DELUDED MAN
There is a man who is under the spell of delusion. He was born in the desert and grew up in the desert.

A deluded notion arose in him. "I am born of space, I am space, the space is mine, I should therefore protect that space." Having thus decided, he built a house to protect space.

Seeing the space safely enclosed in the house, he was happy. But in course of time, the house crumbled. He wept aloud "O my space. Where have you gone? Alas it is lost!"

Then he dug a well and felt that the space in it was protected. It too was lost in time. One after the other, he built a pot, a pit and also a small grove. Each of them perished after a time, leaving the deluded man unhappy.

Listen to the meaning of this story O Rama...

The man fashioned by delusion is the ego-sense. It rises as motion arises in wind. Its reality is Brahman (awareness).

Not knowing this, the ego-sense looks upon space around it as itself and its posession.

Thus it identifies itself with the body, which it wishes to protect. The body, etc exist and perish after some time. On account of this delusion, the ego-sense grieves repeatedly, thinking that the Self is lost and dead.

When the pot, etc are lost, space remains unaffected. Even so, when the bodies are lost, the Self remains unaffected.

The Self is consciousness, subtler than even space O Rama. It is never destroyed. It is unborn. It does not perish.

And it is the infinite Brahman (consciousness) alone that shines as this world appearance. Knowing this, be happy forever.

The whole universe is pure consciousness, but as an object it is inert appearance (or rather is perceived as such).

Everything, including you and I, though alive is dead.

Abandon the world-idea in the world, and the I-you idea in ourselves, and engage yourself in appropriate action.

* The Concise Yoga Vasistha pg. 384-396

namaste

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There is only one infinitesimal Singularity that exists. It happens to be kinetic at both an infinite velocity AND infinite angular diversity. The "wake" of the Singularity kinetics establishes the static infinite expanse of space. This infinite expanse of space is the realm for the kinetics the Singularity engages within and implodes from everywhere, towards everywhere, down and inward targeting the ONE infinitesimal Singularity causing It to exist.
edit on 2-4-2016 by tkwasny because: Addition.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Fascinating subject that i know nothing about, but extremely interesting

psychcentral.com...

Deny Ignorance

I Kept reading......You can ask a question or engage in a subject without having any understanding,

Example: A person started a fire once doubt they did a course on it!!!!!!!!!

think its called learning?

only 1 state in a pair spooky

edit on 2-4-2016 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The best explanation i heard was that in the singularity when the whole Universe was the size of a baseball every atom was in instant communication with every other atom or subatomic particle the illusion is since the big bang they are not entangled in this way.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Entanglement... doesn't work like that.

How Quantum Entanglement Works

Thank you for denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Just because you do not know how to manipulate the probability field so that two different part of space time become entangled do not mean it cannot be done.

Our bodies do it all the time but most souls cannot raise the quantum quirkiness to conscious level to become aware of it. Once you have created a low level synchronicity once from a distance you know it is possible. I do not say it is easy but it is possible and depend on creating a higher probability.

Well said.

originally posted by: swanne
I happen to know how to generate entangled particles. It is standard knowledge amongst us physicts:

www.physics.wustl.edu...

And no, it doesn't involve "synchronous consciousness" mumble-jumble.

Like a biologist that remains stuck to the microscope, what good does that do you unless you learn to apply it? People have known these various laws throughout history and have applied them successfully. Many here on ATS know what LittleByLittle is talking about, and your inability to understand what he is referring to makes me think you should step out of the laboratory and into the real world.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Do you think it possible that particles may contain consciousnes?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
To be you I would have to be aware of you. Right?

new topics

top topics

join