It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you feel as a human?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: dug88

Ok I am sending you on a ten day Cruise around the world. Yes 10 days around the world on a boat. Jules Vern will caption the cruise.!

Damn thanks that was just what I needed
. Got a bit motion sick going that fast but Jules Verne was pretty awesome to talk to.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

Here it is time warped and cooked...

.honey kindly grill this time warped steak some more...it is not cooked to my liking

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I hope Jules Vern did not bring up the time he spent 5 weeks in a balloon!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hey!

I feel a little sick and congested...., conscious of my mortal body. Wishing I was a cyborg with no nose.

I am happy, looking forward to getting back to work.

I am anxious though. Like I want to eat cherry jolly ranchers all day and smoke weed. LOL

I will smoke Turkish cigarettes I got for 7 dollars the carton, eat cake, and drink coffee. Its a consumption day....fill my void with junk.
The cigaretes may be what made me sick....until I gain a tolerance.

LOL

I am bored. Thats why.

There is a puppy on its way to visit though. Its my sons birthday and my nephew is visiting but is bringing a puppy he is selling tomorrow at the local flea market.

There is that.

I have to pack, I am leaving tomorrow. I am going to miss my family again. I get to go to Vegas for the first time though! Training seminar but what ever. I should have time for a walkabout.

Thats it. I am all over the place today. Thinking about things but not feeling. I guess I dont want to feel today. I may be sad inside and I dont want to face it. Not until I am on a plane and far away.

Then once my son gets his passport in the mail my family will FINALLY join me in the US!!! That makes me happy now. Its been a long journey. My boss said I can have them fly in to where ever I am, so maybe I will have them with me while off working. THAT would be cool.

I am happy my son got his citizenship. That was the last step in all this immigration crap with my wife. Our son was born in Mexico while waiting for her visa.

I am happy. Humanly so.

LOL

edit on 4 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

My good friend tataman, your a brilliant mind. Or you have a brilliant mind.

Jules Vern has been lurking your wonderful threads and posts.

He slapped my face, so you my friend are going 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

*he didn't tell me it was on planet Zelta

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

LOL

Thats a book I should read again. I think I will download it for the trip.

Thanks homie!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Normal

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This thread is a great idea

Sorry OP abusing your thread for some headspace of mine. I am in a mood to post this I don't know where else I can

Lighthearted:

If people are bored here is a quiz:

Are you a psychic vampire ?

healing.about.com...

I don't know what it is about but I am curious to find out if anyone has any comments (? maybe that's a wrong term) re: this topic

Serious:

Right now I feel genuinely confused about people I completely fail to see their purpose (meaning what are they striving to achieve with their actions)

How I feel depends on "you" (environment) I never failed to see why people do what they do up until now

Just by reading your OP, OP you are an O.P.P. (Kiddin) you are an empath (and that is actually your purpose - balancing mood, mind you it's not the same as being occasionally moody yourself
that quickly passes) Me also being empath when I interact amongst people it is critical for me to be able to quickly figure out what "mood/mode" people are in do I adapt to it : to have connection

But right now I feel like people run around frantically without direction for No Reason I simply don't understand. I don't know what is real about people and what not (for some reason it is hurts I would say) I don't care what it is I am always up for what ever it is (literally
)

xcuse me now thank you for this space to post this

-AZ

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
No Stress when you are Vape Nation member.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
Are you sure that is Vape? LOL

Iam sending you and one close friend to planet bongs be gone.

It is harvest time, oh the seeds are mean. Kindly bring 767 seeds back to earth.

Here is $200,000 payment

top topics

<< 1   >>

join