It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible bulkhead from cabin of MH370 found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I believe five now. The flaperon last summer, two skin panels, a Rolls Royce tag off the engine cowling, and now the bulkhead.

I'm sure someone will be along any moment to claim that these were all "planted".

(post by Teddy916 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

edit on 2-4-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Honestly when I saw the first skin piece *I* thought that. It had been in the water two years and even the fasteners were pristine, and it just happened to be found by an amateur investigator in the area interviewing people about it.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

One of the things that I learned from when the thing from the wing was supposedly found, is that not only has every part of the plane got a part number that consists of two parts.

One being parts own serial number, the other being the planes serial number.

The purpose of which is specifically for plane and part identification purposes.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
More debris found in South Africa. A woman walking on the beach found a toilet that appears to have come from an aircraft. Investigators are going to take a look and see if it is from the missing aircraft.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Thanks for the news Zaphod

Not a whimper from the news about this or the other parts turning up over the last few months , all we hear is a piece of wreckage has been found that may ! be from this plane then nothing else comes out about it , no wonder people are skeptical .

I actually did a thread about it not long ago www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those Lithium batterys that were in the hold can carry some punch i believe , after i showed a pal the batterys i purchased from ebay , he showed me a piece on Facebook about the exploding e-cigs and what they did to a guys face

not to keen to walk around with a power bank in my jacket pocket anymore

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wow if it broke up that badly there would be nothing for sonar to find that was big enough at depth to detect... Have they got a better idea where it "Might" have impacted by deducing the currents and time?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Several of these recent parts can't be 100% tied to the missing aircraft. The skin piece, unless it's from specific areas won't have a number with it, neither will the RR identification plate, so they're having to do "is consistent with" and "most likely from" instead of bring able to say it definitively is from the aircraft.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Something smells funny about this whole thing with MH370. It has done from the start.

I think this plane was landed intact somewhere and select non essential or replaceable parts ripped off it and strategically chucked in the sea where currents would take them to coastal areas to be found.

If I'm right, no more than a few more bits of wreckage will be found, lots of interior bits for effect. No fuselage and certainly no black boxes.

That plane is going to show up on the ground somewhere. There is no way they can get it airworthy again without satellites spotting it. Guaranteed they wrecked the landing gear enough to need a ton of new bits they will not be able to get. Wherever that thing is, it's going nowhere.

These bits and bobs showing up are to throw us off the scent. So we stop looking on land for the missing plane. Not exactly the work of geniuses.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Uhhhh...WHY? Why would anyone go through with such an elaborate plan, expend so much time and effort, to spirit away an national airliner only to tear it up into tiny bits and scatter them about the ocean (also requiring much time, effort and resources) (undetected, I might add) and then sit in silence for 2+ years and do nothing with/about it????? The majority of the modern World (save a few) have long since forgotten about the whole event and moved on to FAR more important endeavors such as Fail Book and selfies.

Occam's Razor cuts all the way through the flesh and clear down to the bone on this one!

To effect any sort of effective result from such an elaborate act one would need to strike while the proverbial iron is hot. The 'iron' in this case is not only cold, but rusted and forgotten. Not even if the plane was completely full of Einsteins with a handful of Ghandi's, a Putin or two and a dozen Obama's thrown in would it have been worth this effort. (Although I must admit, it would be rather amusing seeing Bill Gates flying in Coach class)

No, I'm afraid you might want to re-think your theory.

edit on 4/23/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

No, I'm afraid you might want to re-think your theory.

He can't. It's a conspiracy theory.
You can't reverse course on a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

-47.336729, 100.476487

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

This is 2 km long.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

The only way that's an aircraft is if it was lowered into place. Any aircraft that ends up in the water is going to end up in pieces.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
oops

edit on 24-7-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale
Considered it possible the depth of ocean could affect the size when its imaged?
Does look big, worth a try, thx for input

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Read somewhere that it may have glided into the sea, but I guess that would be at least a 167mph impact,i agree it would be somewhat in pieces, to what extent I don't know.
Although US1549, an A320, landed on water without breaking up, and was described as still virtually intact.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join