It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone want to help me with a homework assignment by answering three brief questions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

No problem at all, man.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Survey complete. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Done

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

HI!! Just took your survey, I kinda estimated for the usd$ cuz im in canada, i just know our dollar bites the big one right now. Cheers!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Sorted. Hope the assignment goes well. I hope the fact I'm from uk doesn't bugger the results.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Done. We have Chinese delivered once or twice a week. The only other "fast food" guilty pleasure is Long John Silvers...we sneak over there from time to time (Incognito of course - oh the shame!)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy

A more interesting survey would have been, 'How much is your monthly income and what do you spend monthly on hookers and blow?'.

I know your answers already.

You forgot the expenses for paying off judges and cops. Dead hookers don't bury themselves!

LMFAO - T-shirt worthy quote of the day!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

2400$ in hand

none

none

Survey done.
edit on 2-4-2016 by Ericthedoubter because: Done

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Finished the survey. If you are a member of other social media sites, you may want to invite them as well. That'll give you a better sample set.

Good luck on your project. It would be interesting to see the results when you are finished. I'd suggest creating a new thread with your write-up though, rather than appending it to this one.

-dex

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Taking the survey... Done.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Did your suvery. I may be a bit wrong though because I can't take my husband's fast food consumption into account when he is at work. I know he eats out with his coworkers, but they don't always eat fast and they don't eat out every day or every other day.

I barely go anywhere myself.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Survey done. The majority of my fast food would be in the form of some delicious sausage or bacon bagels with egg and cheese that sell at a gas station i drive by every day on the way to work.

They make them all right there and I have a 2 hour drive to work. Usually once a week I will get one. Yesterday was the first fast food franchise (Wendy's) I have bought since I can't remember when.

I pack my own lunch, enough for 3 breaks during a 10 hour work day, make around 6000 a month so I can afford fast food, just don't.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join