It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science isn't Everything

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thank you spubbles...

I don't mean that we shouldn't QUESTION things. It's great to know stufff like how to tell if a tornado is about to kill us. But look at us. We're sitting on our fat lazy buts with remote controls and microwavable dinners and all this #... it gets so aggravating when people are sooo annoyed when the power goes out...
thanx for your great feedback!

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yes.... I think its very good to be able to know when to duck because some big thing is flying at your head. If thats science... then I love it. I don't want to die anytime soon... ya.... sure.

pce

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Science didn't neccisarily cause the earth to become this way. With science came technology, with technology came detruction. I don't think we should have gone as far as we did but maybe stopped when the world was content. I believe that these cell phone using swines out in the world don't understand what they are doign therefore could care less if the world is destroyed as long as they don't lose thier precious stocks. People who have POWER used the science against us. They destroy our forests and dirty our air. THEY destroy the planet, not the science. They used the science to kill our earth. I believe that we have brought what was good for mankind too far and made it into something bad for mankind. Maybe if we had been more carefull in our developments we wouldn't have wrecked our planet, corrupted the ecosystem, chopped down the forests, and cut a blazing hole in the ozone layer. But as the awareness went up some selected few are taking science in a new direction, in a direction to save the planet. If we haven't gone too far.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thanks.. ummmm. Awhatever. Sorry! The names kind of odd... heehee. Muchly appreciated the post tho. Already missing you and the rest so much! Keep in touch. Steve-o, thanks for your updates, too. :-P Everybody has been bringing up awesome points! Even Steve-o... (schwo is telling me now how you came up and told her you loved her the other day at the movies... you really are odd... parents still mad about the garage?) heehee. Keep posting!
Peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join