It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cows cows cows. YOU produce methane too, or did you forget that.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

Vegetarians pass gas more often than carnivores, but carnivore gas smells worse!

edit on 2-4-2016 by paperdoll because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2016 by paperdoll because: fixed something

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Vegetarians produce more methane than omnivores or carnivores.
Danged vegetarians causing global warming...
Outlaw vegetarians!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Cows do outnumber humans in certain countries, including New Zealand and Brazil, and nine American states.

That's a lot of farts

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have way more gas when eating veggies than meats. Potatoes seem to be safe, but bread isn't good. They smell worse when I eat baked beans but the gas is still there even if it does not smell as much.

We should think about banishing vegitarians, they are bad for climate change. Cows and deer are easier to get along with anyway.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I say bring in a new world order

Same price for a commodity everywhere. Supermarkets are super wasteful and that isn't super at all and it's all down to price.

Individual greediness is a problem though, it tends to get down to education at the end of the day. Personal experience though most people are not that wasteful with our red meat friend the cow.

Monopoly on food is the problem not the solution. Good meat is expensive enough, well better meat...You know what I mean

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: VanGcouverite
a reply to: swanne

As usual you don't have quality posts

That is apersonal attack. Possibly, the OP should have made more sense in the first post.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I wonder what methane levels were like when thousands of mammoth and other grass eaters roamed the earth?

An interesting question and I couldn't help but think about it. I'm sure some of those big critters were like walking foghorns. Maybe that's what killed off the dinosaurs; the methane levels were too high and they all died of fart asphyxiation.
edit on 4/2/2016 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

From your OP:

Billions and billions of people producing methane like there is no tomorrow

Not all people produce methane. From wiki:

Not all humans produce flatus that contains methane. For example, in one study of the faeces of nine adults, only five of the samples contained archaea capable of producing methane.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

We should think about banishing vegitarians, they are bad for climate change. Cows and deer are easier to get along with anyway.

Ouch :'(

Also, vegetarians are bad for climate change how?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

What about all them animals in Africa like Rinos, elehants, zebra, etc etc. Should we kill them to because they fart too much? Its not like we eat them or milk them.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The real question is what are they calling this? Global Smelling , Smell Change or Smell Disruption .

And what will they do to the Smell Deniers ?

edit on 3-4-2016 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem
The real question is what are they calling this? Global Smelling , Smell Change or Smell Disruption .

And what will they do to the Smell Deniers ?

I need to go buy a lot of stinker credits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join