It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make America LOVE again!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: elementalgrove

I wouldn't want some creepy guy giving me hugs.

Just saying.

The fact that you observed this video and consider this peaceful man promoting love "creepy" implies your own prejudice, I agree with you on many of your stances Metallicus, but this one I respectfully disagree.

Love is love and we are truly all in this together.

I believe this is what this man was trying to show.

I am not a touchy feely type of human.

Keep your hands off till we know each other better.

Boundaries.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Maybe off topic

How can you not love this:

One human being with a message to all people simultaneously being the One human being that was in charge during the scenarios bellow the quotes. Human beings are incredible

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit. -- Harry S. Truman

Truman faced a myriad of wartime problems including the development of the atomic bomb when he assumed the presidency following Franklin Roosevelt's unexpected death in 1945.

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. -- John Quincy Adams

Adams managed to pay off much the national debt in his single term in office.

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth. -- John F. Kennedy

Kennedy spearheaded economic programs that launched the U.S. on its longest expansion since World War II and championed equality by calling for civil rights legislation.

Treat people right they will treat you right… ninety percent of the time. -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

FDR faced many daunting problems when he took office during the Great Depression. With 13 million unemployed, and almost every bank closed, he proposed his sweeping "New Deal" recovery programs within his first 100 days in office.

Believe you can and you’re halfway there. -- Theodore Roosevelt

He enacted several large antitrust suits, ensured the construction of the Panama Canal, championed conservation and even won a Nobel Peace Prize.

<< 1  2   >>

join